tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study Empty Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study

Post  Carol Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study Monkey-vaccines-autism
    Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study
    http://vactruth.com/2012/04/29/monkeys-get-autism/
    For those keeping track data, ASD went from 1 in 5,000 in the 1990s to the recently acknowledged [March 2012] figures of 1 in 88 along with 1 in 6 children in the USA having developmental disabilities. These stats were generated for data in the years 2006 to 2008. [3] There’s a 4 to 6 year lag time. Could ASD be 1 in 50 by now at the rate it is escalating?, especially since there’s a heavier push on mandates for vaccinations. Lead investigator Laura Hewitson, PhD, probably dropped a bombshell when she and her colleagues completed a macaque monkey (primates) study of the very same vaccines given to children during 1994-1999, i.e., the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and several Thimerosal mercury-containing vaccines injected into children during that time frame when the autism spectrum disorder skyrocketed.

“Vaccine-exposed and saline-injected control infants [monkeys] underwent MRI and PET imaging at approximately 4 and 6 months of age, representing two specific timeframes within the vaccination schedule. …

“These results suggest that maturational changes in amygdala volume and the binding capacity of [11C]DPN in the amygdala was significantly altered in infant macaques receiving the vaccine schedule.” [1]

Read more at link above.

Last edited by Carol on Mon May 07, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study Empty Re: Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study

Post  Chimpsky Mon May 07, 2012 3:31 am

Proof positive of the population reduction agenda ? It sure looks like it Jawdrop
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study Empty Re: Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study

Post  Carol Mon May 07, 2012 9:47 am

Proof positive of creating a generation of disable kids who totally are stressed out due to their medical condition resulting from these shots and subsequently stress out their parents. This type of situation creates all types of health care costs and the medical communities answer is more drugs, which do not work and create more brain damage. Our daughter was in treatment since the age of 2 after the shots and has been in counseling her entire school life dealing with the cognitive and behavioral backlash of what these shots did. She is now 16. My husband and I are trained professionals and it was a huge challenge raising her. She was an only child. I can just imagine what this is like with multiple children and not having any professional training along with limited financial resources. If I didn't know what the signs were ahead of time I wouldn't have known something was very wrong or even that neuro-biofeedback treatment was an option. Fortunately I recognized the autism symptoms and could counter act some of it. However, she has Aspergers which means she is quite gifted. Teaching her the appropriate emotional response and behavior skills - along with helping her to develop empathy towards others has been ongoing. When she was little we were dealing with multiple meltdowns throughout the day, screaming, tantrums, throwing stuff, trying to injure others or herself, and so on it goes. It was so bad my only hope during those years is that it would get better because it was so bad it couldn't get worse. In the beginning I knew I had to hold her so she could injure herself and sometimes it would take 45 minutes or more before she would calm down. We used to have to wrap her in a sheet so she couldn't injure us or trash her room. People who have never had to deal with the outcome of what these shots can do have no clue of the damage they do to the children and their families - let alone the impact on society. Now are daughter is an A student, funny, delightful, empathetic and doing well. We still have her poor self-image to work with and she really prefers to stay at home then go out and socialize because of how her past behavior had such a negative impact on other children in school. This whole time we have been working with her on her social skills and self-image. She's finally getting it but the worst of it is she has a medical condition created by the pharmaceutical companies and the Health Department's campaign to vaccinate all children. Why do they get off scott free? Answer me that.

Having worked in the Public Health Department I knew the shots were dangerous and did not want to give them to her. My husband, the nurse, was brain-washed by the medical community and insisted she get them. He took her to get them. Then we both had to deal with the fallout. So that was 16 years ago and this information is just making MSM. How utterly, utterly tragic for all of the children and families that had to suffer because of what the pharmaceutical companies and Health Departments have been doing all of these years.

How many generations of damaged kids are there now? And who picks up the tab? No wonder America is going down the tubes.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Tue May 08, 2012 3:52 pm

That is very touching, it seems everyone knows lots of people effected, and its more than just autism, there are loads of new awkward to define ailments that just seem to have appeared in recent times.

I developed CFS, allergies, IBS & other weird things after I was stupid enough to have a flu jab 20 years ago, my youngest brother has these jabs all the time, he has massive health & mental problems ( previously normal ) in a couple of months he will be having metal bars screwed to his spine, he also has developed diabetes ( never overweight ), & has "borderline personality", despite being in his mid 30s he has never had a girlfriend ( no he isn't gay )

As I said they know what they are putting in these vaccines, its population reduction via "death by a thousand cuts"

I haven't had children because it would have been irresponsible in my state, isn't that population reduction ?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 pm