tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery

Neteru
    Neteru

Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery Empty Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery

Post  Neteru Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 am

Since I cannot yet post links, I have been saving up some links to post in this thread whenever I am allowed to. Concerning the topic entitled for this thread, I have found many other forums and websites that have been looking at the possibility of something very strange, and hidden in Antarctica and the North Pole. Some users in these threads have tried to debunk these theories but the facts remain that satellite images were brushed over/blurred/blacked out, with third rate explanations given by NASA each time.

It made me laugh out loud, literally, as I was reading a post by someone (link will be given in 6 days time) who was pointing out how a particular area in Antarctica has been blacked/blurred/brushed out since the 1960s. Why is it that NASA can get extremely detailed satellite images of downtown New York, build advanced craft to travel to the moon, Mars, and who knows where else, but cannot get a clear image of the North Pole or of Antarctica? Both are always blurred out or distorted in some way. Any images that do seem to portray these areas which are seemingly not distorted, are never detailed, and are also very likely altered given the information stated above. Hollow Earth? Underground Bases? Could be. I cannot wait to supply the links. Otherwise I encourage you to research the matter yourselves!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery Empty Re: Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 am

Try the Living Earth satellite data Neteru.

South Pole: http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Earth?imgsize=1024&opt=-l&lat=278.625&ns=North&lon=292.375&ew=West&alt=30884&img=learth.evif

North Pole: http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Earth?imgsize=1024&opt=-l&lat=90&ns=North&lon=143.7&ew=West&alt=957&img=learth.evif

You can zoom in and out but can't move across or up and down unless you change the latitude and longitude.
    Neteru
    Neteru

Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery Empty Re: Antarctica and the North Pole Mystery

Post  Neteru Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

Still not very clear images. They are not really satellite images in the way I was talking about. When NASA takes satellite images from space, the North Pole and Antarctica are never detailed, or they are blurred out/brushed over/blacked out somehow. They always have a nice little error to explain it. But it happens every time. Even when planes "fly over" the North Pole, I am sure that they do not literally fly over -the- North Pole. If you watch those videos about the Hollow Earth in this section, the presenter will show old maps where explorers spoke of a huge canyon into the inner earth at the north pole. This was on multiple maps. I imagine that an ice sheet could have easily been artificially formed over this canyon to hide a blatant entrance into the earth there, but at the same time I am sure that there are enough things at the literal north pole that are not to be seen. You can go on trips to what they will tell you is the "north pole", but it is not the area where whatever "ultra secret" they are hiding is located. My personal opinion is that there is something related to ET or something else inside the inner earth. I am not sure if the earth is hollow or not, but I do believe that there is an inner earth where bases are located. The North Pole area and Antarctica especially would be the perfect spots for such bases, especially the latter. If the North Pole really does have a canyon, it would have made for a really good hiding place, and still would today. Satellite images are easily distorted or altered.
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:38 am

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423079/pg2

http://shtf411.com/what-are-they-hiding-at-the-south-pole-t11655s80.html

Those are two links concerning this information. I can finally link to offsite material! Very Happy
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:57 am

You might find the info on this thread intersesting Neteru I love you

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3215-is-the-earth-hollow?highlight=hollow+earth

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm