tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 20 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:47 pm

I would also have to add that the links between the Nazis and the Occult are not quite as 'romantic' as the judo Christian propaganda would have you believe. In fact they are almost non existent, apart from a few extraordinary characters.

No matter how many youtube vids say otherwise.

But im not calling you paranoid HP. Devils advocate.

HP did you find any eugenic specific literature in the Raelian thing?

Because if you dont I will. If its its there.
    Hypothetical Situationist

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 20 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Floyd wrote:Whereas we can discern from the literature of Pelley, Sadler, Billy and Green that there is a specific philosophy of racial or genetic purity,, is there anything in the in the literature of the Raelians that specifically points out that they are into eugenics..a quote perhaps?

As for quotes, there are plenty of them out there. Raelians believe that at the end of their lives, they are judged by their superior being/god 'Elohim', who has been recording their genetic data throughout their lives. This implies that genetic purity is what they are judged upon, and is what forms the core of their existence, as do many other of their beliefs. They have also taken up many protests against GMO banning in various countries, as they have a firm belief in the genetic engineering of all things as a way of attaining perfection.

But anyway, I am not a Raelian, and so it's not my job to defend, promote or explain Raelianism to everyone when the information they seek is just a few clicks away..

http://raelianews.org/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm

HP you came in here attacking them right from the off?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Hypothetical Situationist wrote:I take it there has already been sufficient discussion about Nazi-Templar Rael and his 'Raelian' UFO religion?

and
    I would like to hear about the Templar connections

Last edited by Floyd on Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Floyd wrote:I would also have to add that the links between the Nazis and the Occult are not quite as 'romantic' as the judo Christian propaganda would have you believe. In fact they are almost non existent, apart from a few extraordinary characters.

When I said 'Templar-Nazi Rael', I was only being half serious because the guy runs a religion that promotes eugenics and uses the Swastika with the Star of David, suggesting Nazism and a preoccupation with Jerusalem. I was not saying that I have proof he is a Nazi or a Knight's Templar, although I'm sure you can see why the comment was not entirely baseless.. I have serious questions and a lot of suspicion about these cults and religions, and I tend to believe these gurus are secretly involved in much darker enterprises.

I'm sorry if I've offended any Raelians in these parts, or people who feel obliged to stick up for them.. I felt free to make an off the cuff remark about a subject which I didn't think anyone would take too seriously.. But it's 2am here and I have better things to do than this.

Last edited by Hypothetical Situationist on Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm

ok

If you could provide some good evidence about the Raelians and Eugenics I would be delighted.

But like you, I am not minded to read that crap.

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Again, I don't know of anything that actually links Rael with the Nazis or the Templars - apart from the Nazi logo and the various ideological similarities. Does it really matter? Raelianism is just one of many 'eccentric' UFO cults out there, with a whole range of strange beliefs and practices, none of which I have the inclination to analyze on a case by case basis - as you say.

I am far more interested in the documented information on transhumanism, and how there is a 'spiritual' counterpart to all of those themes and concepts within the 'contactee' cannon - not to mention the fact that transhumanism is based on eugenics and 'directed evolution', and cults like Raelianism are also based on genetics/eugenics and directed evolution.

To me, this is far more worthy of discussion than whether Rael is:

A dodgy UFO cult leader who has an obsession with genetics, or

A dodgy Nazi-Templar UFO cult leader who has an obsession with genetics.

But hey, who am I to dictate talking points, right?

It's just that we know that the vast majority of religions have been created for a purpose by the ruling elite - that purpose being the direction of human history as a whole; and so it's more than reasonable to assume that these UFO cults like Raelianism have also been created for a purpose - especially when you compare their beliefs to documented, verifiable agendas.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 pm

You make some excellent observations

Hello HP

The Raelians vehemently defend their cult as do most members of any cult do whether it be religious or UFO oriented. Such is their dedication to their false guru.
    This wiki article tells you a bit more and is actually a decent article.

In the book Le Livre qui dit la vérité ("The Book Which Tells the Truth"), Vorilhon stated that he had an alien visitation on December 13, 1973. According to Vorilhon, in a secluded area within a French volcanic crater, an extraterrestrial being came out of a craft that had descended gently from the sky, and told him, in French, that he had come for the sole purpose of meeting with him. Vorilhon said that he was given a message by this alien and told that it was his mission to pass this message on to the people of Earth.[12]

The book states that advanced human scientists from another planet with 25,000 years of scientific advances created all life on Earth through DNA manipulation.[13][14] These scientists, Vorilhon said, were originally called Elohim or "those who came from the sky".[15] He wrote that some forty[16] prophets in Earth's history were sent by Elohim,[17] but their messages were distorted[18] by humans, largely because of the difference in the level of civilization between the advanced race and Earth's primitive one.[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Vorilhon

As is the usual case with these self proclaimed UFO messiahs, need I list them?....nobody else saw the alien.
    I wonder if he was self promoting by any chance? Lots of court cases allegations and counter allegations but indeed he is French and not Swiss.

It could well be that their obsession with sexual gratification could be symptomatic of what is known as the left hand path.

What follows below is an enjoyable read, pertaining to a case he lost against a journalist.

Response from Jean-Denis Saint-Cyr to Rael
    (Translated into English by Claude Cormier, ex-raelian)

Rael took the pen to…
    - slander me… as I was going to say …
    - and to reinforce his lies and his slander in a text that he published on his Facebook page on March 29, 2010, four months after the publication of my book "Confessions of Rael to his former right hand" and in the magazine Contact, number 366… more than twenty years after my resignation of Rael's Movement.

Vorilhon reacted to the explosive content of my book while bringing, in the end, a different way to cheat his public once more with other more subtle lies.

So, I sincerely believe that the truth deserves to be searched for, and that it is time to reply to the scaremongering of a former automobile pilot who proclaimed himself prophet, for, not to retort could give the impression to the people that read the article of Vorilhon that I agree
    to what he says about me.

read on....
    http://confessions.rael.jeandenissaintcyr.com/en/rael/response_rael.html

website for ex Raelian cult members
    http://raelian.com/en/

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 20 Empty Deliver us from Rael

Post  Floyd Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 am

More interesting stuff

http://www.transhumanism.org/index.php/th/more/983/

It was in 1973, during his first close encounter of the Third Kind, that the Elohim supposedly gave Claude Vorilhon the name of Rael. “It literally means,” he details in The Book that tells the truth, “Light of God” or, for a more precise translation, “Light of the Elohim”. Curiously, three years earlier, French television aired an episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, in which one the characters was called… Rael.

Rael’s theories? Kooky but definitely not original. He recycles more than he invents. Among his acknowledged or secret influences…

the alleged sightings of Greys; the hedonism of Charles Fourier; the sectarianism of Saint-Simon; the politics of Plato and Jean-Marie Le Pen; the religion of Buddhism; the libertarianism of Jiddu Krishnamurti; the poetry of Khalil Gibran; the mythology of Genesis; the esoterica of the ”L’Aventure Mystérieuse” series; the UFOlogy of George Adamski; the symbology and eugenics of Nazism; the Blake & Mortimer comic book; and the science-fiction of The Fifth Element, The Matrix series, A. E. van Vogt, Aldous Huxley, Roger Zelazny, and Pierre Bordage.

Oh what a suprise..he's dressed in white. Raising his hand in a salute.

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 20 Rael10

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Floyd wrote:I would also have to add that the links between the Nazis and the Occult are not quite as 'romantic' as the judo Christian propaganda would have you believe. In fact they are almost non existent, apart from a few extraordinary characters.

Devils advocate.

Thubs Up
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Check out this Aryan dude on the right (so to speak) of the pic
    Rolling Eyes

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 20 Sirius10

What a bunch of clowns.

The 2012 workshops are fully booked so you will have to ascend later.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 pm

The evolution of racism?

Cosmic eugenic saviors from the 12th dimension?

Im sure the cosmos gives the needed space for pathology to grow again.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm