tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
orthodoxymoron
Brook
6 posters

The Alex Collier Aid Project

Brook
    Brook

The Alex Collier Aid Project Empty The Alex Collier Aid Project

Post  Brook Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:17 am

The Alex Collier Aid Project AC-300x225

UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2011

My friend Alex has been receiving your thoughts and prayers and aid. Although he is in the process of rebuilding his life, on December 8 Alex took time to appear on my radio show to publicly thank everyone that has assisted him and to give an update on his life and what he feels the future holds for mankind on this planet. Here is the link to listen to the show.

Below is the original post that started this effort… which has received a global response.

Thank you all very much for your efforts to assist Alex in his hour of need.

Millions of people on planet Earth have heard my friend Alex Collier reporting the good, bad and ugly truth regarding extraterrestrials. However, most people do not know that Alex paid a price for going public with that information. For the past few years, he has been unable to get work due to his reputation as an “alien conspiracy” theorist. This situation also contributed directly to the destruction of his marriage and family life. He really needs some help right now to get back on his feet.
    On December 1, 2011 Alex created a PayPal account to accept funds electronically.

Please send your PayPal donations using this e-mail: Ivanhoe1818@live.com

Or, if you prefer to send a money order please use the address below:

Alex Collier

PO box 795

Morrison, CO 80465

On October 28 of 2011, Alex was a guest on my show: The Unicus Radio Hour. At that time, I urged people that know and respect Alex around the world to come to his aid. Although a few people have offered to help… the situation for Alex remains dire. He has been trying to find work for the past few years with no luck. Here is a message I received from him on November 29, 2011:

Bob,

Sleeping in a friend’s pop up trailer with no heat.
    Could use any help at all.
    Prayers, energy clearing, donation whatever…………
    I hope this is the darkness before the dawn, buddy.
    I am very, very tired……….

Alex

PO box 795

Morrison, CO 80465

Thank you very much for your support.

Robert M. Stanley
    http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/?p=43

Blogtalk Radio show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/2011/12/09/the-unicus-radio-hour

You should seriously listen to the radio show if you're a fan of Alex.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Alex Collier Aid Project Empty Re: The Alex Collier Aid Project

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:57 pm

I have very little money presently, but I'm going to order a couple of Alex Collier's books. Alex is probably my favorite speaker regarding aliens, ufo's, Earth-history, and forbidden-knowledge. I don't know how much of it is true, but it makes me think in unconventional ways, especially regarding solar system governance and galactic relations. The fact that Alex is in the poorhouse, and that his life is a mess, is an indication (to me at least) that he has done his very best to do the right thing, rather than deceiving the public to make a fast buck. Jordan Maxwell has also paid a very high price for being a truth-seeker and forbidden-knowledge revealer. If Jesus was indeed royalty (Last of the Pharaohs?), he walked away from a helluva lot when he bucked the system, and tried to help humanity. I'm trying to do the right thing, but I seem to be going down in flames. This is a very strange solar system we live in. It is so very beautiful, yet so very insane. I just tried to buy an Alex Collier book online, but this seems to be impossible, expect for some old classics for close to a hundred dollars. How do I buy a hard copy of 'Defending Sacred Ground'? I appreciate the free online editions, but regardless of any good intentions regarding getting the word out for free, Alex needs to keep his books in print, in the book-stores, and on Amazon. And what about making a high-quality video with all of Alex's material? What about a Sci-Fi movie? The possibilities are endless. You don't need to freeze Alex. I'm freezing, but that's beside the point.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:00 pm

hmm.....seems like Project Avalon is in a giving mood for the most part....or some anyhow. I'll be sending him a small sum. Enough small sums may help until he gets some work. In the interview he states he had sent out a ton of resumes....no response. due to the google check out. He also stated he got a job and they promptly fired him after such a search to turn up his most prominent information regarding the Andromedan's.

btw...he's not the one who started this...it was the interviewer on his behalf.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35820-Alex-Collier-Really-Needs-Our-Help

Posted on November 29, 2011 by mr_unicus
    UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2011

My friend Alex has been receiving your thoughts and prayers and aid.
    Although he is in the process of rebuilding his life, on December 8 Alex
    took time to appear on my radio show to publicly thank everyone that
    has assisted him and to give an update on his life and what he feels the
    future holds for mankind on this planet. Here is the link to listen to
    the show.

Thank you all very much for your efforts to assist Alex in his hour of need.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:22 pm

When I last saw Alex here in Hawaii a couple of years ago he had lost his job due to downsizing and was on unemployment. I know he was in contact with another friend as he wanted to move back to Colorado. I'm sorry he is in the situation that he is in now. Alex Collier is not his real name and I suspect he could easily do a name change if he wants to do resumes that are not connected to his past ET work. When I spoke with Alex last I also asked him on two different occasions if he were still having ET contact. He was not. Like many before and after him, Alex is a messenger. And like many these days - finding employment isn't easy. He has a lovely wife who he was still married to last I saw him so the other info is most likely related to his first marriage.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks Carol. I was wanting and waiting to hear your thoughts on the Alex situation. I am also glad that you had an opportunity to get to know him.

I would also like to thank Brook for posting this.

Namaste'
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger