tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 pm

I think I am causing a bifurcation catastrophe, but I see no other solution to get this baby universe into sheltered waters...
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Empty Picnic at Hanging Rock

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:44 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 418450_335416236502014_100001009217550_979060_864146429_n

Picnic at Hanging Rock

• </li>

• The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 41408_100001009217550_5774_q
        Alienne Laval Valentines Day ...
        Yesterday at 09:20 · Like

Alienne Laval the "Death Opening"
        Yesterday at 09:21 · Like

Alienne Laval ‎01.00 i am
        Yesterday at 09:25 · Like

• The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 157128_100003003352315_1818341509_q
        Farhan Rather Who iz she?
        Yesterday at 09:27 · Like

Alienne Laval just posted on the Platonian roots of the Dhul Fiqar...
        Yesterday at 09:28 · Like

Farhan Rather I gues u?
        Yesterday at 09:29 · Like

Alienne Laval an analogy?
        Yesterday at 09:29 · Like

Farhan Rather U always speekng history?
        Yesterday at 09:36 · Like

Alienne Laval i never speak history...
        16 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval ‎...i called 112 (emergency) that night, 112 "fictional" years later.
        16 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval ‎((another
        proof that the idea of an effectless metaphysical superstructure
        (dissipation and entertainment) is moronic (as metaphysics in toto
        btw.). :-))
        16 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval the "freedom" of the media...
        16 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval http://www.abc.net.au/tv/rewind/txt/s1168554.htm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Safe_image.php?d=AQCCb3Tg24OT6580&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abc.net.au%2Ftv%2Frewind%2Fimg%2F2004%2Fprofiles%2FJUSTINMURPHY03

Rewind - 08/08/2004: No Picnic at Hanging Rock www.abc.net.au

Truth or Fiction? Justin Murphy investigates the fascinating characters in Peter...See more
        16 hours ago · Like ·

Alienne Laval I for long favoured Ronald D. Laing*s hypothesis of "structure resonances".
        14 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval the
        degree of "awareness" is not crucial here, in any case it is semiotic
        behaviour, understood as a "second indicative mood" (signal non-local
        "sign-locality").
        14 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval prevalent
        locations, where this "sign-locality" could "break through" into
        "signal locality" were called "IL" or "EL" (Mount Sinai, for example).
        14 hours ago · Like

Alienne Laval the
        vice verse was possible too... the vanishing of the Tuatha Dé as Sidhe
        to the "other world", to a "counter-earth" (see the "Gor" analogy).
        14 hours ago · Like
      </li>

• P.S.: just found this: February 14th originally was dedicated to the Roman goddess Juno (following the argumentation of Ekkart Sauser; Biographisch-Bibliographischen Kirchenlexikon )... the Romans for long had assumed that Juno and Ashera would be identic...

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Empty Time Travel

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:55 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 400471_315290555181249_100001009217550_928872_1994040202_n

This pic I made on January 22; a friend, a French guy, had invited me to visit a new sim he made; did not know it before...

My age, when I "vanished" to the counter-earth, was 14...

P.S.: in "real life" I was born on October 14th; October 13th was known as the so-called "Coloman day", where the year ended, symbolized as the hanged "year god" (cp. Atu XII, the hanged; or Odin*s ride on Yggdrasill... Humpty Dumpty *giggles*; yepp, yepp, Uncle Al...). The sun went too deep then to measure time anymore with the "tin pales", and the winter began.

In "second life" I was born on February 1st this year... this day was known as "Imbolc", "Candlemas"...flame....

"Imbolc" literally means "in the womb"

After it means "to latch on the lambs"...

P.P.S.: why Joan Lindsay, author of "Picnic at Hanging Rock" assumed that Valentines Day in the year 1900 was a Saturday, even if 14th February that year was a Wednedsay?

It is always a "Saturday"!

It is the day when Saturn, the Demiurge, tries to annihilate his creation by "gleichschaltung".

"As
    the Spirit is liberated, the body and soul of man are Spiritualized by
    It. This is Meyrink's “great goal”, that the Spirit transforms the body,
    that the body is Spiritualized and is transmuted by the Spirit.

How awful it would be for the demiurge if this happened! He created the
    body and soul of man for another purpose: for them to resemble him, to
    transform into him. And now man ends up transforming
    into Spirit! Not only has the prisoner freed himself but furthermore he
    is taking possession of a piece of the demiurge's work! The demiurge
    created man so that he would evolve until he is transformed into a
    manifestation channel of himself, his creator! And suddenly man is
    transforming into a manifestation instrument of the Spirit! The
    liberated Spirit is snatching away his most important work and spoiling
    his plans. The demiurge created man so that he would admire and adore
    him, and the opposite has happened: the body and soul of man have been
    transformed by the Spirit into terrible opponents of the creator and his
    work.

Meyrink says that as man is being transformed, he
    becomes aware of the absurdity of everything. He gradually notices that
    other men are nothing more than spectres and ghosts, and that he himself
    has always been one too."

http://theforbiddenreligion.com/true-liberation-of-the-spirit.htm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 165687_165648390145467_100001009217550_336054_7852336_n

P.P.P.S.: in Lower Saxony we do not say "Saturday", but "Sonnabend" (sun-evening), followed by Sunday (the "dark night", where the soul travels the night ocean in her bark between sundown and -dawn, is not specially mentioned. The counter-earth is hidden to outsiders...).
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 166301_169794859730820_100001009217550_363633_596016_n

Maja, getting dressed
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 pm

More "coincidences"...

In our local gazette was an article today "Cathedral Clock Goes Nuts".

Yesterday this clock showed the same time for hours... 7 o'clock... am, pm? No one knows...

Later the day this clock started to run... No one knows why...

P.S.: I am no member of the cathedral parish...
    but of the neighbouring Our Ladies (no clock there...)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Fatima

Stardate
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:06 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 9448

Bought this movie yesterday by chance...

it was reduced, 5 €,

just watched it.

All around the clock tower.

...sssAsha...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 100801295
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:09 am

Civilization will not survive, for its negation of humanity; it did that by driving Psyche into "negative temporality" (temporalidade negativa). Culture itself became a "black romanticism" this way, only thinkable as the unconsciousness of information. In principle the "real" and the "virtual" had changed values then, the logical construction dominating Psyche and disciplining her to death.

Pierre Paolo Pasolini showed this process very vividly in his movie "Salò, or the120 Days of Sodom".

So the Zero-Point was pressed out of the positive realm of the "number line" to become a negative decimal fraction, not expressible by positivistic manners, and as such explained as inexistent.

I experienced this shift when I was 14 and landed after NDE and OBE on a counter-earth called Gor.

It had started that very summer on a small island in a creek in Scotland where I should had been fishing, but something different occupied my mind increasingly, finally forcing me to fill my jeans with a number of rocks that I intended to push to the inside of me. I was in a very excited hypnagogic state, not consciously realizing what I was doing, and in fact I do not remember what "really" happened.

Some years later I read Arthur Machen*s novel "The White People" that gave me some hints:

‎"When
    she is nearly 14, she has an adventure of her own in the wilds of the
    countryside. She sits, enthroned in initiate fashion, on the stone atop
    the grassy mound, around which the spiral pattern of the other stones
    revolves; she comes upon the deep well
    with red sand at the bottom (this is, by the way, an allusion to
    Athanor, an occult hill mentioned by Philostratus in his Life of
    Apollonius, where is located a well with its bottom covered with red
    arsenic-- Athanor is also the name of the alchemical furnace)"
    "It is difficult, however, to embrace the explanation that the girl
    "poisoned herself-- in time"; it doesn't tally with what we are told in
    her own words, & seems more to be Ambrose's (or Machen's) prim
    summation of an event that would not have passed the scrutiny of the
    age..."

http://www.violetbooks.com/REVIEWS/rbadac-numinous.html

The end of October that year I had bad tummy aches, thinking that it was caused by all the rocks that I tried to push inside me. In fact it was a ruptured appendix that almost killed me.

After leaving my body, the last things I saw were my teeth from the inside, the mouth at the same time appearing like an eye, I left to the counter-earth. I had no orientation there and was very confused.

The moment I "died" the last
    things I saw were half a pyramid connected with the number eleven, and a
    row of eleven cylindric skyscrapers. These cylinders at the same time
    were the first buildings to appear on the other side.

The first book I read in hosptital was John Norman*s "Gor - The Counter-Earth" ("Tarnsman of Gor" in the English edition) that just had appeared in German translation. My mother brought it, certainly not knowing what she was giving me. Today she says my father had bought it. But I doubt that even he knew the content, only considering my favour for science fiction and fantasy novels and some coincidences in the title.

The Towers of the Morning.

On Gor I developed as a slave girl, a Kajira, and this not by intent, I only slipt increasingly into that "role", finally letting go all my resistance, paying the price of an unbearable break between "inner" and "outer" reality - a bifurcation catastrophe (cp. Schrödinger*s cat).

In October 2005, centered around very strange occurances on the island of Heligoland, I had a serious nervous breakdown with no possibility left to survive than to actualize myself departing from my Gorean identity. It was no possibility... it was the truth! And that against all collective pressure, ensuring me that the socialized person would be the real me!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 396946_294814720562166_100001009217550_867171_1289713906_n
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 am

In ancient times Heligoland was called Forseti*s land, who was the god of justice, residing in his hall called Glitnir (cp. glitter, shine), hovering "above" that island, while his cattle lived on the ground where the temples stood. Eminent was the well of wisdom, called Axenthove, from wich the earthly judges drank before they spoke a sentence.

If we go more back in time the island belonged to the god Ulur, also called Ollerus ("oller" means "older" in Lower Saxon; in the sense of first one or elder too) by the people. So Forseti may have been the later name or title of Ulur in fact, meaning the presiding one: Ulur, the Forseti.

Mirror-inverted the term reads as Rulu, maybe the root of words like rule or ruler.

At the same time "UL" is the "regional" form of terms like IL, EL, or AL, with their well known Hebrew and Canaanite meanings, etc. "LU" is still known here as that location in the children*s game hide-and-seek where one could free onseself and could not get caught anymore, mostly a touchstone or a tree.

Heligoland (meaning "holy island"), this red rock in the North Sea, and maybe in the last "ice age" a singular rock formation in a vast plain grass land with woods, rivers, and lakes, was one of those prevalent locations where the UL could show easily because earth was close to heaven there, or better: this world and the other world connected.

Also all the old houses here, then mostly still resembling long houses, had an "UL hole" in the gable:

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 270927_215023571874615_100001009217550_619918_366282_n
    It was not only to let owls (owl = uhl, pl. uhlen; in Lower Saxon) in and out to nestle there and catch mice, but also as a passage for the souls of newborns and the dying persons. One can compare this concept to the one of the Egyptian "Ba", also symbolized as an owl.

African tribes know a god called Olurun, and Australia*s Ayer*s Rock is known as Uluru, the place where the rainbowsnake appeared on earth and initiated dreamtime. The Aborigines think of the North as the "land of perfection", maybe in the sense of completion, often imagined in their dreaming as a place made of "glass" or ice (Glitnir?). The god Ulur also was known as the "ice skate god"...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 am

Today not a few ask - just a few days ago the local gazette asked that again - why the most witch hunts and burnings of history happened here in the North-West of so-called Germany. Here the tradition of the völvas, or "valas", was very strong, and they had a deep influence in tribal life, not only counseling the chiefs and elders, but also the gods. Well known is the völva Heidi who told Odin about the beginning and the end of all.

Her visions are stored in the Völuspá, the vision of the völva, later added to the Edda. Völva literally means "bearer of the wand", often shown as some kind of crook or crosier. To be such a spá-being, meaning to have the "second face", was seen as extremly unmanly and punished if practised by men. So the later idea of the "male witch" or "wiccan" is a corruption of the original idea: every witch was female!

When the Romans came they introduced a certain linguistic defect as well, that I later called the "Etruscan Sound Shift". The previously softly spoken "V" was now increasingly pronounced like an "F", and the wiccas became ficcas - the wicken became ficken, mere prostitutes in the male dominated Roman society at last.

Surely, even before being "wicked" had meant to be a very sexualized being, always easily to arose, living in a steady state of holy horniness. But this at the same time was the expression of the fertilty of the universe, the "shamanic heat", needed to stay connected to the otherworldly realm. Drugs were in use too, mamely cannabis seeds were found at burial sites of völvas.

To the Romans the term "völva" appeared as very close to their own term "vulva" (volva or vulva, cp. Sanskrit "ulva" - maybe hinting at the term "vala").

After I "retired" from my NDE/OBE and counter-earth experiences I started to mark my forehead with an "F", but in the form of a double-digamma, meaning a "T" with two joists, certainly a form of the Tau-cross.

Tau derives its name from the Phoenician and Hebrew alphapet*s last letter "X", which was pronounced "Taw". This same sound transliterates to the Greek letter "T".

As the last letter it had certain significance: it represents the fulfillment of the revealed word.
    The Tau Cross appears in artworks depicting Moses when God told him
    to "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look
    at it and live." (Numbers 21 : Cool, (cp. also Serpent Cross, and the Indian Trilak).

But, in fact I had combined two letters, namely the Tau and the Vau (Nu), that I used, painted on my forehead, to reflect myself in a mirror. By using a back mirror arranged in a certain angel I could mirror myself in an endless row in two directions and produced something like a polygamma, of what I later thought that this could be that thingy called "soul". These mirrors in our bathroom were of high quality lead crystal since my grandfather was master glazier.

All what I write here now I found out many, many years later, then only acting intuitively, sexually driven to do these strange things.

Then, a while ago, I found a text entitled "Tau-Wau-Chee-Hezkaw,
    or: The White Feather, a Sioux Tale"...

Tau-Vau-She:

"It will be recognized immediately that the Falcon’s Quest — and we use
    this word deliberately to imply that this is, in fact, a Grail Quest —
    is identical with that of the doves that fetch ambrosia for Father Zeus
    from beyond the Planktai Petrai, always at the price of one of their
    number, caught on the way as they pass the Clashing Rocks (Odyssey XLI.58f.)
    and that it corresponds at the same time to the Quest of the Golden
    Fleece, where it is, indeed, a winged "ship" that Athena (Goddess of Wisdom) drives between the Clashing Rocks that she holds apart, but it is like a bird that Argo flies
    through the air, and even so can only escape with the loss of her
    stern-ornament (or, as we might almost say, "tail-feather"), after which
    the rocks remain in close contact, barring the way to other mortal
    voyagers (Argonautica 11.645 f.). The door is thus normally
    "closed"; for as we shall presently realize, it is one that can
    only be opened, in what would otherwise seem to be a smooth and
    impenetrable wall, by a more than normally human wisdom", Ananda K.
    Coomaraswamy
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/10409948963/the-other-world

The loss of the second joist:

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 264184_214946868548952_100001009217550_619599_3252045_a
    I am from the other side.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:15 am

The cartouche below that no one
    could translate so far is written
    in the so-called "Indus Script".
    Some researchers came to the
    conclusion that it might be a
    purely "art script" without any
    meaning.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Indus_seal_impression

But a closer look shows that
    the way the types or letters are
    formed resembles an in "stone age"
    far spread technique, namely that
    of doubling.

We know such doublings from
    "stone age" findings; here not as
    script, but in symbolizing; bowls
    with covers, spheroids, doubling architecture
    (overground and underground) in "neolithic" architecture

Anyway, it could make sense considering what I wrote before.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 164017_171574676219505_100001009217550_373414_1839840_n

Complex Polygamma

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 BZ-SHE

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 298942_247205045323134_100001009217550_723436_450454099_n
    The LIVING WORD
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 am

I doubt that any male scripture-fixiated fundamentalist mind ever will get what happened: there is no possibility to define, inseminate or "neutralize" a universe, it stays virgin. That caused all the greed and jealousy, and the witch hunts, the torture; even the invention of a male saviour.

"Virginity" in this sense means that no penetration is possible to really reach the "point". For this reason I am infertile, and also penetration by "evil" means will not change that. Therefore Jesus, being "raab", and as such not one with the "LORD-father", got tortured (the Star-Wars-Epos tried to hint in that direction, but missing to get beyond good and evil so far, the realm of Saarai-kaar, the truth).

This alleged child of BABALON is delusion, a pureley thought object, caused by metaphysics, that I deny as irreal.

In doing that I got abjected by the pundits of philosophy and theology - the witch hunts never stopped!

And then another male moron and theorist with all his abstractions and generalizations comes to define me as HeShe? Only because his raisin brain cannot get it, taking his reduced understanding, ingrained in second knowledge, for "universal"? Someone who did not do what I did, and never can? Isn*t that arrogant, this "cogito ergo sum" without experience?

You are a "witness at the front of transcendence" in the sense of Peter Sloterdijk. That*s it! Nothing more, nothing else! Fasten seat belts!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 am

To me sex is fun, freed from the burdens of the reproductive mode of the discharging masses, being in permanent samadhi with all and everything; that is what 156 means...

So, this is no solipcism, just the contrary, even if not expressible with the elegance of a symmetric equation. The unreducible rest. As it should be! This is life!

Dirt to metaphysics? Aye...

The moronic approach to get rid of Ashera started with the Roman infiltration of North-Africa. Shortly after the Etruscans had infected the Italian coastal tribes with their ideas they started a politics of subversion there, around 700 BC.

It is good to know that already the Etruscan kings used the fasces (bundle of rods) as their symbol, later becoming the symbol of fascism.

Hidden behind their superficial religious tolerance they were monotheistic in fact, and the elites prayed to a male deity called "Sol Invictus". Even the office of the pontifices already existed when they came to Italy, presided by the "pontifex maximus", an uninterrupted tradition for at least 3000 years now.

This was not a separation of state and "cult", but the cult as the secret code of politics. Sometimes the later Cesars were not only wordly rulers, but pontifices maximi as well; Julius Cesar and Augustus, for example. After 12 BC the office was generally hold by the emperors.

Where did the Etruscans come from?

No one really knows that, and Dionysius of Halicarnassus came to the conclusion: "Indeed, those probably come nearest to the truth who declare that
    the nation migrated from nowhere signal..."

This may hint at some "conspiracy", with its probable roots in a formerly known "Kingdom of Ararat". Considering the historical context of the prophet Jeremiah who mentioned that kingdom (Jeremiah 51:27) it must have existed at least until 593 BC, then self-dissolving, well knowing that the inital impulse was rescued, into two directions: Rome, and China (Great-Quinn, and Quinn).

All this did not happen without resistance, up to the Carthagian holocaust, the crucifixion of Jesus, the crucifixion of so many tribal people here, that caused the upraisal, the war against the Cherusci and their allies. On the other side the Huns and their allies never accepted the Chinese rule...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 311533_247145255329113_100001009217550_723321_1716350200_n

But, as so often, traitors peed on the parade; these were the Franks, changing sides finally and attacking the Saxon League of Nations that had formed in the North-West, including the Cherusci and Chatti tribes.

King Karl of the Franks forbade the tribal self-expression by death penalty (Lex Saxonum), and one of the first orders he uttered was to burn all the Irminsuls - and the witches...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 am

KOMOV: Doesn't it seem amoral to subject humanity to a shock like that?
    To create an inferiority complex in mass psychology, to give youth knowledge
    of the limits of its possibilities?

LOGOVENKO: That's why I came to you -- to seek a way out.

KOMOV; There is only one way. You must leave Earth.

LOGOVENKO: Excuse me. Who exactly is "we"?

KOMOV: You metagoms.

LOGOVENKO: Gennady Yurevich, I repeat: in the great majority of cases,
    Ludens do not live on Earth. All their interests; their lives, are beyond
    Earth. Damn it, you don't live in bed! Only the midwives like me and the
    homopsychologists have permanent ties with Earth... and a few dozen of the
    most miserable of us, those who cannot tear themselves away from family and
    loved ones!

GORBOVSKY: Ah!

LOGOVENKO: What did you say?

GORBOVSKY: Nothing, nothing. I'm listening to you attentively.

KOMOV: Then you mean to say that interests of metagoms and earthlings
    do not coincide?

LOGOVENKO: Yes.

KOMOV: Is cooperation possible?

LOGOVENKO: In what area?

Arkady Strugatsky, Boris Strugatsky. The Time Wanderers

I think they were quite close to what is happening.

Evolution is a complex pattern of bifurcation catastrophes; and this is happening now again, belief to and fro.

I never will arrange with the in fact old age extrapolation of the reproductive mode -

the cucumaria state of mankind as my father said.

You have to accept that.

Why this is so?

You will destroy dimensionality otherwise.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 am

As I said, it stays an extrapolation. The logic is context inherent, this is a given discourse universe - that of the cucumaria.

One can formulate it is this way too: it is a completening semiosphere, "perfectionizing".

And exactly at this point "the other" must appear again.

This is not to avoid.

Anaxagoras put it this way: spirit can be no part of a perfect mixture.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 am

When the with Yahweh merged Sol Invictus, finally defined as LORD (masuclinized Raab) had overwhelmed the Asherim in long battles, chasing them up to the North, where they hid, the followers of this demiurge started the reconstruction of sexuality.

An independent femaleness started to decease and fell into oblivion. Now the only determinator became the phallus, settled where once dreamtime had been.

Most primitive people know only 8 generations, 8 was the realm of dreamtime. All missionaries did not have the aim to understand that but destroy and replace it by the demiurge and by linear time, introducing the calender and the linear row of generations, thus explaining an index as reality.

The distortions and ruptures you feel now are the effect of these disjunctions between reality and index.

In ancient times 7 marked the LIVING WORD, characterized as poeisis by the Greek. This was not understood as an object or substantive, but as an activity, a verb originally, a process. This was the only way dreamtime could show, the embodiment of the soul as physical reality. In star time this "office" was "occupied" by a goddess, later replaced by male deities to whom this goddess became a scribe (in lunar time) before she got finally banned in solar time (Sol Invictus/Jahweh/the LORD).

What Jesus tried was nothing else than to get back to the original order of things, to the Poeisis of Sefekh. In doing that Jesus became Raab. And this was the worst case scenario for Sol Invictus/Jahweh, the direct attack of the core of the lie construct. The empire stroke back...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:49 am

It is well known that the male dominated societies speculate with decay. It is not about healing, but about increasing the value of an object by speculating with the death of its originator. Well known - and a good example - is the fact that the value of artworks can increase almost infinetly after the passing away of the artist (who often suffered a miserbale real life).

Why this is so?

Only death enables unlimited power over the artist who cannot answer anymore, but becomes an object of arbitrary speculations, definitions and allocations.

This was the case with Jesus too. Death made Jesus easy to handle.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 am

> From: Miguel Lahunken
    To: [email=quantumrelativity%40yahoogroups.com]quantumrelativity@yahoogroups.com[/email]
    Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:27 PM
    Subject: [quantumrelativity] Solipsism

After I got the "Clockwork Orange" treatment with LSD, in Valley
    Forge Army Hospital, the last time (I lived most of my life over again
    72 times) I was a Solipsist. Having gone back to that Clockwork Orange
    treatment 36 times, in which I body switched backwards and forward in
    time, into everybody I saw, including animals, for a hundred years
    duration each time, I thought I was the only real being in existence. I
    thought all the rest of the universe was a product of my having become
    each and every thing, unconsciously for the vegetable and mineral. I
    thought I was like Dr. Richard Feinman's particle, which went backward
    and forward in time to compose everything in the universe.
    However, recently I found out that there is a probability timeline
    for every possibility, sideways in time. And, there are probabilities
    that we could have been born anyone, anywhere, so we just go to those
    portions of our "sixth dimensional body" when we are in "perinatal
    matrix three".
    Perinatal matrix three was defined by Dr. Stanislav Grof of Grof
    Transpersonal. He replaced LSD with the vagal stimulation of "holotropic
    breathing", which can be indulged in all the way to perinatal matrix
    three.
    If you die in the state of perinatal matrix three, that is, using
    more than 50% of your brain consciously, you will body switch for about a
    century (the aioniu amartematos, aeon of failure, translated "eternal
    damnation" in the Bible) and start over in a duplicate of your's in the
    past.
    If you die while in perinatal matrix two, you will go directly back
    to a duplicate of your "self" in the past. You will have strong deja vu
    so that you can relive your life differently, hopefully avoiding the
    mistakes of the past.
    Unfortunately, I have never gone back before my stay in Valley
    Forge Army Hospital. Otherwise I could have avoided the Army, where
    detectives caught up with me for a term paper I wrote in high school,
    that the instructor of that class sold in the term paper black market.
    In that term paper I wrote the secrets that I had been told by an
    ex-lodge member. Which I could write on a bumper sticker today: VAGAL
    STIMULATION IS AS EFFECTIVE AS LSD. Everybody will be safe from such
    treatment as I got when this secret is common public knowledge. I have
    tried to spread this secret ever since I got free.
    It is only widespread enough now that the "one world order" is
    attempting to put America under an Islamic government, which will enable
    them to exterminate all those suspected of knowing this secret in the
    newly built concentration camps. When this secret is common public, they
    wont be able to get everyone, therefore, they will have to give it up.
    But, regardless of the secrecy, they are giving the Clockwork
    Orange treatment by the vagal stimulation of waterboarding. The TV's in
    the cells of prisoners are to show them people in horrible torment so
    they will live that torment, as real as life, by body switching backward
    and forward in time into each and everyone of the victims, even if it
    is only actors in fictional movies or cartoons. It is the incredible
    torture of the real Hell itself.
    By the way, crucifixion also puts its victims in perinatal matrix
    three. That is how Jesus Christ is in everyone, you and I. Being the
    incarnation of God, He body switched into everyone who ever was, is, or
    will be, on all the probability timelines.

In [email=quantumrelativity%40yahoogroups.com]quantumrelativity@yahoogroups.com[/email], Alienne Laval wrote:

I think it is about causing an improbability, THE singularity...
    this is were reality starts. All "before" is inuterine experience.

One cannot cause that as an object.

It is self-emergent as a storyline. Like a fairy-tale that does not know a subject in psychological sense.

The simulation only can grasp this as "beyond".

This is incarnation of soul.

This is majestas (mysterium fascinans, mysterium tremendum)

To: quantumrelativity@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:11 PM
    Subject: [quantumrelativity] Re: Solipsism

The ancient Gnostics
    called the probability that if anything can happen it will, in its
    place, time, and probaiblity timeline, Phronesis, and equated it with
    the Holy Spirit. Phronesis was at the top of their list. Second was
    Demiourgos, the Creator, equated with God the Father. Third was Ulikon,
    energy as the one substance. Fourth was Epinoia, thought. Fifth was
    Dunamis, power. Sixth was Logos, the Word. Seventh was Aretos, which
    literally means unspeakable, but represents the possibility that things
    can be hidden, making deceit possible. In Ezekiel 14:9 it says "I the
    Lord have deceived this prophet". God has confessed to lying here.
    We have a biological veil that prevents us from remembering the
    pleasure of near nonexistence in deep unconsciousness. This veil could
    be called a lie. Who lied? Nothing is done without energy. In 1John1:5
    it says, "God is light". Light is energy, therefore, energy is God. God
    lied again. Those who didn't have this lying veil didn't live long
    enought to pass on their genes, therefore we have this veil.
    But, there are some things that bypass this veil, and the common
    ones we call pleasures. The universe is like a shaken bottle of water
    with all its bubbles (differentiations) striving to become nonexistent.
    Nonexsitence would be the satisfaction of all desires. Everything is
    striving for it. This striving is the one force in the universe. But,
    the trouble is, things sometimes get in each other's way.

Re: [quantumrelativity] Re: Solipsism

TO:

Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:41 PM

Hmm,
    yes, the probability is total synchrony, completely ahistoric. The
    "paradise" of many religions and the "social revolutionary" ideologies.
    There any reality effect vanishes - the heavenly Jerusalem without
    temple.

I
    remember this state that does not know any outside, even the golden
    yellowish colour of that realm, like the inside of a huge spaceship, the
    mothership, the hive. I only know that because I was a fusion anomaly;
    this "warp" enabled cognition, memory, and diachrony. I even sent that
    as CV to the judgment tribunal, but to them this half filled sheet of
    paper was not enough, so I finally wrote 11 pages as addendum, starting
    with my terrestrian birth date, as far as I knew it all then, intercepting the red breezer my father drove to bring me
    and my mother home from the hospital.

Yes, Light is not God; Death is not Devil. Being beyond good and evil I am their baby.

Lie is one of the roots of culture, known as mimikry even from early stages of animal evolution.

But what was the lie in my case?

"I am the dark
    goddess who shows the way,
    Who strides like a lion in the
    darkness."
    Sekhmet

7 = 111 (binary)
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Empty Mirinieh Mirubieh

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 am

Once the Queen of Barr Ilu, Mirinieh Mirubieh, also
    known as the "Big Ocean" (or the Queen of the Amazones) visited Canaan
    (Phoenicia, Lebanon) to help her relatives there. She came with her fleet of 22 ships, loaded with gold and many other goods. All those legendary treasures have their roots there, even the most famous one of the Templars. When they got under pressure finally and Jaques de Moley (the 23d Grand Master of the Order) was slowly burned on 18 March 1314, a fleet of 11 ships left Lusitania and brought some of the treasure overseas again.

When the fleet of the 22 ships arrived the Mediterranean, Carthage closed the Strait of Gibraltar. This was a strategic decision of the High Council because more and more people fleed the growing power of the Empire and the increasing pressure of the LORD. Carthage had lost so many ships and goods overseas; traders simply did not come back, and with them a lot of people stayed away. So Carthage decided to forbid the Atlantic trade.

So Mirinieh Mirubieh was trapped, and banned to Delos finally.

A Star became
    Beloved by Him

A Quail
    An Island

My Sister

Day
    The other snake

She bare
    The lie

(January 26, 2011)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 am

I am no historian, but anthropologist, so my methods differ from those of history. History developed as the method of literate societies, namely in the Roman tradition. Often it was used to overext illiterate cultures who did not have anything to put against this growing mountain of papers and contracts. Often they felt cheated when their oral tradition increasingly
    vanished and the myths faded; dreamtime replaced by fixiated storages (and scholastics), lively religiosity substituted by liveless fundamentalism.

I came to that idea in high school already, feeling a discrepancy beteween what was taught and what the elders told, as far as they still knew what happened, or the old lines of healing traditions subliminally still existed. Another root for my decision to become anthropologist was the identity conflict that I suffered since early childhood. Neither philosophy nor history, religion, pedagogics or psychology delivered satisfying explanations. Later I said that these approaches were too ethnocentric, today I say they were too Roman.

So I started to study non-European illiterate cultures, to possibly find myself and the roots there, beginning my investigations with a paper on certain froms of "magickal" behavior of a New Guinea tribe. One could not understand what they were doing there without taking their myths and their dreaming into consideration. But, this "layer" was not separated from daily life, but an integral part of it - or vice verse. They simply did not know a metaphysics in Western sense.

Equipped with anthropological apparatus I finally started to apply these methods on developed civilizations, treating them as if they were illiterate societies , or as if I would be an anthropologist from outer space, not understanding their language or allegedly conscious expressions, only founding my studies in semiotic behaviour. The results were amazing.

The later Saxon tribes did not know a written language*, besides of using "holy" signs. Meanwhile I am convinced that it was not that they could not write, but a refusal of written language after the experiences with the Romans and their contract based civilization and the severe punishment, not seldomly death penalties for breaches of contracts.

To the tribes the Roman legal concept was not understandable, that a sheet of paper should be of higher value than honour, oath, truth, and the common wealth - this is the LIVING WORD.

* In fact even the later Lower Saxon never existed as written language - up today. All the attempts of the 19th and 20th century to introduce such a language are mere constructions and have nothing to do with the evolution - or the decline - of Lower Saxon. The language itself was/is very flexible in integrating and rephrasing new concepts; the structure itself resembles more English than High German. One could say that Lower Saxon is more a way to think than a language, a certain code.
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 Empty The Exodus

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Some say that the true Ark of the Covenant was brought to Ireland, where the People of the Goddess founded Tara. The ark contained a stone, known as Liar Faill, or as Saxum Fatale, as the Romans said. It was a touchstone; it is still there, on the hill of Tara.

When I went there (Imbolc 2001) I did not even know that it existed, and the mist was so thick that one could not see the own hands in front of the eyes. I touched it blindly, not knowing its form, but feeling a correspondence to that split rock in Lower Saxony that I called my home stone.

The legend goes that the people, who founded Tara, lost a war against the Milesians, the followers of Mil of Spain, and were banned to the other world, known as the Sidhe since then, the elven race, the white people.

I think the hunters followed them, finally finding them; it was still the war of the Lord and his empire against the truth, with the aim to fake the grail lineage. This faked lineage was later known as the Plantagenet line, with John Bedford as one of its originators. He was the one who defeated Joan of Arc*s allied forces, including the Scots, partially Flamen, in Normandy.

After his victory John Bedford was welcomed in Paris as if he would have been Cesar. He insisted in burning Joan.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 522327_368135316563439_100001009217550_74441313_100442890_n

Flame of the Central Fire

<iframe width="300" height="100" style="position: relative; display: block; width: 300px; height: 100px;" src="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/track=928721504/size=grande/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0"><a href="http://huata.bandcamp.com/track/lords-of-the-flame">Lords of the Flame by Hua†a</a></iframe>

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 4 564556_367650979945206_100001009217550_74440292_872159831_n

East of the Desert and the Barrens

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:48 am

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 am