tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 am

TSFH - Never Back Down

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:11 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Alienn11
    Alienne Atreides

Revolt against the Modern World

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Evola10

Nothing but trouble I will cause until these uneducated morons are punished and I compensated!

I proclaim the end of the political era!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:26 am

This Lower Saxon idiom that I speak (or think in) is called "Plattdütsch", Lower German. But this factually is not true. Lower Saxon developed like English from Old Saxon - and the roots are Anglo-Norman. The term Platysh (Plattdütsch) hints at a Greek etymology... It means plain talk, or the language of the plains.

Where did the Greek dynasty of the Tantalides to that the Atreides lineage belonged come from? It is not so far off to read "Tantalides" as "Atlantides"... Alienne Atreides - got it?

Hans-Peter Duerr spoke of Rungholt, I did not mean that, but may be it was the last huge catastrophe that destroyed the remnants of the "Utlande", also known as "Atlantis", of that still the islands of Heligoland and Sylt (and neighbour islands) exist. The "Empire" itself was much bigger and included parts of the Balticum.

I always had strange dreams of that I often do not remember. But sometimes I am able to really discuss while dreaming or answer questions in narcosis.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:49 am

Utlande... Ulad and variances of this name were quite common in North Ireland and the Sahel, the old Sahara Lake region. A well known writing of Ulad is Vlad, possibly a Latinized form; also Lloyd derives from that. Because of persecution the name often was obliterated. So my great-grandmothers family name became Flath. Uland is a spread form in Germany.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Amazon10

May also be that the Council of the Seven Sealands that met on Heligoland (after the flood) originally was called Ulad.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:20 am

I plea for an Aztec two-step Gorean caste culture, some kind of Spartan S.P.Q.R, Quran based. I refer to Sura 53:49.

There is an esoteric and an exoteric reading and understanding. This even is backed by the German Basic Law (GG) Preamble: God and man, Genesis 1 and Genesis 2, state and people.

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera, and that is He who is the Lord of Sirius!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Beauti10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:52 am

I do NOT compute digitally but use the method of "tertium datur". No computer can plausibly do so, and this instance is not simulatable by AI. The question rather is how to "define" this position. Is it a gay, a herm, a girl, a gender, or whatsoever? It is a girl!

I do not plan and do not use deductive methods to order my life. There is a mind map of possibilities and paths. How should I know in advance if some vectors become active or not? It is Open Codification.

My name rights stay what name soever I use. And Alienne is anyway my second prename (I have no underline name, respectively two now; I abolished this a while ago).

That I "chose" the name Laval angers them loads!

Baron von Lepel...

No wonder that the Master Hare faction still collaborates with landlords and junkerdom for the sake of base motives in the name of their damned LORD! To shoot the core of the evil in the interest of the state power so hundred year ago obviously did not help much. It already did not prevent the Third Reich.

Where is no educated mind no psychoanalysis can take hold. Is there psyche at all or not rather a vague group soul? What to do then? Fixation until they obey?

The societal core is rotten, why to defend it and fight for them? A Fourth Reich? Empire V I say!

Hail? It will hail arrest warrants!

The harder they come the more I break and subjugate them!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:15 am

This is known for long... since the end of the 1960s... a human brain, isolated from the biological body, optimally fed, could have a live expectation of about 10.000 years.

I had permanent interface trouble because some nerves did not do what my brain thought they should. This was rather a neurosurgical than an urological problem, and certainly not a matter of forced socialization but of anthropology. So it started....

Surely I was checked if I am nuts, and exhaustingly psychoanalyzed, based on my anthropological findings. They could find nothing insane - alas "social psychiatry" most recently opposed...

All this is a matter of semipermeable membranes and interfaces. I am interested in this since high school (art and biology as majors).

I rather supported the neurology of the late Detlef Linke than the one of Gerhard Roth.

If my brain was into that I still needed some direct wires between brain and pussy...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Cyborg10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:34 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Silver11

Silver Gryphon (in Gor called Tarn) - Healers of my type are called Kestrachem. This does not exist in Gor, so I became Apprentice of Silver. On earth it is called Recovery Assistent.

No idea how old Tarns can become but Angha is still all black.

Is Ashera Angha?

https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/immortal-traipse/characters/hadassah-pryde-the-angha

P.S.: my birds found me already, it took them almost 4 months... the raven birds. The week before the kazaries and crows showed at a tree by my way, and just a few days ago a raven bird flew over the balkony and shrieked. I answered the usual way, as at the way already - and before at my old flat. These birds are quite silly and playful... (btw.: there is hardly anything more impressive than close direct eye contact with an old raven).

Yesterday in a universe near you...

"Officer! Officer! Yesterday the old hag was seen at the living room window again, and on the balcony! And this huge black bird again! We saw it from the sandpit (the torture rack we camouflaged as swing)!"
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:21 am

"Ick bin das Mädchen Ashera..."

This is a Jewish legend of a girl who called herself Ashera and was seen in trains to Auschwitz and in the KZ concentration camps themselves. She crouched by the ovens to have it warmer and was to the sexual service of wardens and officers... Obviously she was not to kill and crawled out of heaps of corpses unhurt but dirty in her simple sack cloth camisk; always with the same sentence: "Ick bin das Mädchen Ashera..."

There are certain parallels to Indish stories of a female entity seen at stakes and burning places.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:35 am

The Clones of Dr. Rudolph Funkenstein

Funkenstein (German) = Sparkstone

There was a place known as "Devil's Pan" (Teufelsbratpfanne), this is: Auschwitz. Long ago...

I was interested in "organic chemistry" but Dr. Funkenstein specialized in "anorganic chemistry". There were not many intersections at first glance. But a closer look led to "Ptomaine", neither organic not really anorganic, classified as "anorganic opioid", related to Belladonna.

In childhood I was named "Asskick II" because the sister of the later Dr. Funkenstein was called "Asskick I". The uncle of the Dr. was factually younger than him and rather his brother - his first clone: Rudi Opal (sometimes known as Lulu, or Flop, also as Blitzen), some kind of Igor.

Rudi Opal is not really evil but an ambivalent figure but he "infected" me with Ptomaine again. I have no idea how he came in contact with it. I scented Flip as involved who was busy with identity faking and address inversions. I explained already a while ago how I knew of Ptomaine (the grave of the abbess...).

One cannot say that these guys are "womanizers", and some are rather haters, including their possibly female helpers. Divorce often only amplified their attitude, and Dr. Funkenstein felt deeply hurt.

Certain experiments and substances should gender and masculinze the both Asskicks as "Jud Lappo I and II". A favourized means were "pizza attacks" that partly led to diarrhea with vomiting and/or "hasenhoden" - to cheat the doctors sexually...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:39 am

Birdgirl

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Birdgi10

According to the Holy Quran the birds ate from the head of Jesus at the cross... they know!

You can translate Sura 5:110 different ways. But "Spirit of Truth" is the same as "Holy Spirit".

Soror Avelin - Avon Q - me

The spirit of Jesus surely dwells not in a swine herd...

...and their name is legion!

Allah led my trace from "kazar*in" to the birds and the crow...

Do you not see the birds with their wings spread? (Sura 24:41; 67:19)

The Dominion!

With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.
    I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.
    With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.
    Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.
    - Liber AL III:51-56
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:03 am

I did NOT give in a single inch - except in their imagination!

Aeon of Ma'at, Maat Continuum? Liber Pennae Praenumbra, Soror Nema?

But no!

I am out of NUIT by HORUS, the incestuous sister of RA-HOOR-KHUIT.
    (cp. Iusaseet; cp. also Satis/Sopdet [Sothis/Venus/Sirius/Ashera]; AV)

Cp. Liber 49; Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword

I will come as a penelous (sic) flame, as a devious song, a trumpet in judgement halls, a banner before armies!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:06 am

The Gorean Knot

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Gorean11

Gorean Knot - it can have many meanings and usages. In any case it symbolizes a triskelic order of the circumstances. Either perceptive or invoked.

I am NOT a mother but nevertheless I am female, rather feminine, a girl, and NOT a part of the son!

What did the witch hunts aim at and who they hit most? Was this truly for the sake of a stable reality and not more endangering it?

The prince that was promised...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Xa_mxx10

...the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, called Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:28 am

I have no idea what an imported emic Islam should be good for; I think that my emergent method is much better!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 4172
    h
    First of all: I refuse any Islamic Theology! As student member of the facultative promotion committee I decided for Islamic Science and NOT for more or less LORDist shamir studies!

This escalated at a Bremen Criminal Court in 2014: The Queen of Sheba vs King Shlomo!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:00 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 F160817TNFF38-640x400

I could not do Aliyah because I am German. I only could change passports according to Article 16 Basic Law (GG). I anyway could consult any Israeli or German embassy around the globe.

I know they were offended because I wrote to Israel in UK in 2015 and not to the Berlin Embassy. But it was about the increasing pressure and impact from East-Elbia - and I am West-Elbian Saxon Jewish. Finally I also mailed the files to Munich.

I am treated like criminal even if I did nothing wrong except not paying the heating costs (social case) and to mess my flat (only partly my fault, and a low cost matter). To me this is an expression of a social disease that incriminates individuation. Certain memories come up... I was transported hand-cuffed and many things were stolen...

I still see Facebook and "normal citizens" and their gossip networks as the greatest cyber criminals. If they only would know whose groundwork they do... finally the load backfires into their own faces. I only say ISIS-K.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:31 am

The Climax of Psychoanalysis

Alienne and Cassandra Atreides

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Alienn12

Menelaus and Agamemnon, House Atreides, of the Tantalide (Atlantide) lineage. I codified my father and the one of Cassandra as these both; died in 2008 and in 2018. I guess they were truly fed up with the world affairs.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Menela10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:46 am

Who is at the door? Paris again?

How to get Alienne away from Cassandra, he considered...

Some day he had kidnapped her with the help of armed men and kept her in his room.

Then he returned to Cassandra dressed like Alienne and threatened her almost to death!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 TrojanHorseTraitor_FlatforeBooks

Alienne was not allowed to return to Cassandra again.

It was absurd theatre to the uttermost! And I suffered loads (partly fourfold bags...)! And then I heal and the idiots resurrect and assume I am schizophrenic!

I never assumed to be male, others did!

It leads to nothing except stupid social games. A "closed system".

Things should not pretend to be something else than they are. And one should not define them against their true nature.
    - The Goreans

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Hallow10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 am

The Gorean "Carnival" or "Thanksgiving" is called "Kajuralia" and resembles rather the Roman "Saturnalia". The "Sardar Fair" also coincides with this season, these are pilgramages to the Sardar Mountains where the Priest-Kings are believed to live, but factually it is a huge market, maybe temporarily the biggest in Gor.

At Kajuralia the Kajirae run freely and are allowed to a lot of jokes, even that their owners serve them. Sometimes this inversion stays... but this is NOT the rule. My release was ritually also related to a Kajuralia - but not that I took anyone as slave after...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 am

Social Justice means that principially everyone can be everyone and that you can burden anyone. The Climax of Democracy is Arbitrary Rule!

"What does the next decade look like for the European Union?
    Two distinct outcomes—one positive, one negative, are possible.
    Europe could enter the 2030s as a more hard-nosed figure with a patchwork of shared interests.
    But an economic slowdown in the early 2020s could cause more division."
    - The Economist

https://econ.st/356LbSo

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 The_ki10

It is not distinct... Gaia is born from Chaos...

You refer to a "just carry on!" and expect a bifurcation catastrophe with one imaginary part...

I favour rather the Event Horizon principle

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Event_10

The House of Matter

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Univer10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:42 am

Tatiana Chernenko:
    Something like this

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 The_mo10

Alienne Laval:
    This is the resurrection of the evil forces and their doubling to simulate good and bad...
    UK and EU? EU and East-Elbia?
    The Empress

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 The_em10

As if they were wild asses, fleeing from a Qaswarah... (Sura 74:50)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:39 am

You're certainly on a roll Ashera.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:57 am

"These gender slave contracts that I present here are the will of the people as expressed by decree of a conciliatory hearing according to informal German democratic group law in the interest of landords and junkerdom!"
    - The Conservator

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Panthe10

Hunt and Power...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Schorf10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Pather10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Jagd-w10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 am

Next Level...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Hp310

The Zimas set up!
    (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!*

The narrative chronology was a hard piece of work, and to value certain events and to sort them.

I was Tharna Physician but finally locked in because I was suspect of spying for the Dominion/Imperial Ar. I came from Schendi where I had lived a while and Robert of Corcyrus gave me the Vendetta Bomb that I finally ignited at Tarnfell. I could escape the jail, but not unhurt. With Zima sisters who found me at the market place I headed for the woods...

As I sometimes said I was born in the City of Lara, Whitewater Creek, in the year 10.123 C.A. as daughter of the City Physician and later City Admin. There my adventures start. I am not an abductee, I am born Gorean.

*Text deleted on behalf of Zima sisters. I do not understand - and never will - how to definitions contribute to knowledge. Because there is nothing to understand except misunderstanding! For what reasons soever - and be it jealousy that in the end supports forces that some assume to fight.

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 am

Only as born Gorean you can become Black Silk Kajira (Third Kajira Knowledge)...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Black_10

I did NOT become Kajira because I did anything wrong or was indebted, it was passion. The earthlings never got that.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Cisterciensian Sisters - those who gave birth to me... in the tradition of Paracelsus. And I sat in the grave of Abbess Odilia and had contact with her ptomaine. And I visited Mont Sainte Odile, slept and ate there.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Cister10

We send Wallenstein and Schwertfeger!

Neuenwalde Convent!

- The Cisterciensian Sisters

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Rudolf10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 29 Dune_s10

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm