tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
sayinghello
Ashera
Jonah
Carol
mudra
THEeXchanger
10 posters

dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 2 Empty Re: dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 2 Empty Re: dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:07 pm

so, what are we really here to do

this question, i queried Michael/Troy on - and, here is an very interesting answer from another Michael student - Geraldine

"The slide from negative to positive poles happens through experiences
    Understanding the seven levels, stages, or circles of any of the evolutionary topics that Michael discusses is usually through the ego or false personality as a competition, rather than through the inclusiveness of positive poles. This is because it’s impossible to understand until one is actually IN the positive pole. It’s a vague measurement of “How am I doing?” until it’s actually achieved, and then it simply becomes part of one’s overall outlook and philosophy.

A good parallel that most of us have been through is education. Most of us can remember our early days of learning our ABCs, either in mastering the sequence and order of the alphabet, or the laboriously repetitious printing of first the upper case version, then learning the lower case version, and then slowly applying the symbolism of meanings of sound to those letters, especially as a sound that begins words. A is for Apple, B is for Boy, C is for Cat and so on. Dick and Jane readers gave way to other readers, but they all were designed to do one thing: learn to apply the alphabet as words. Meanwhile, we continued to learn to write letters, then words, then sentences. It never occurred to us during our early years of mastering basic reading and writing that we’d be using it as a basic skillset for learning anything and everything that might catch our fancy, let alone would become a means for expressing our inner world.

Similarly, we mastered numbers, basic mathematics, and some have graduated into advanced math that forms the basis for explaining science or engineering. Several years into our education, we started utilizing our tools for reading and writing in order to learn about the bigger world around us. Some of the most exciting classes we remember taking were those about the era of global exploration or dinosaurs. Every level of education added another layer of nuance and difficulty. For those who took college classes, they remember the 101 survey classes and chose particular curriculum to expand on more in depth and specific mastery of some subjects. Most of the time, the first day of class had its own excitement as you caught a glimmer of what you were going to be learning. You opened up the textbooks, flipped through pages, and inwardly groaned, “I’ll NEVER learn all this stuff.” Yet, most of us did–at least enough to pass the class.

For me, a question was asked in a Michael Speaks Live Chat on June 14, 2009 that didn’t even raise an eyebrow of interest to me:

[Question] abandonment – we all do this alot , we come together, we go apart , that is life, as we know it… so, what can you tell me, that would help all of us, with this type of issue involved with our passages through our lives — i am sure, it is a theme for many — how deeply rooted is ABANDONMENT/does it have 7 levels; and; how do each of the 7 chief dragons affect it, like impatience, arrogance, self dep; self destruction, etc.

There are 7 Circles of Abandonment that one can initiate or experience:

Survival Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position that is necessary for the survival of another, such as a mother abandoning a baby in a ditch.

Sexual Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position that nurtures another in an intimate way, either literally sexually, or simply as embracing the Other as Oneself.

Physical Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position that was necessary for the mobility and productivity of another fragment.

Emotional Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position that embraces another fragment with room to Be without explanation or apology.

Intellectual Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position of communication and exchange with another.

Intuitive Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position of encouragement for upholding the fulfillment of visions, dreams, and wishes.

Spiritual Abandonment: which is the abandonment of a position of guidance and clarity for the bigger picture and pattern of the life.

Yet, I was to ask a question quite recently that gave me a lengthy answer of having spent most of my life doing Abandonment/Abandoning Monads — three of them to be exact, plus several of the other levels or circles. In short, I spent my life “mastering” this particular subject, along with any number of other subjects.

In turn, it’s allowed me to complete five of the Internal Monads in positive poles, or seven levels of First through Fifth Internal Monads.

[MEntity] For every Internal Monad, the Stages are the same, though we would describe them with slightly more relevant contextual terms for the Poles. However, the Stages will always be:

[MEntity] INITIATION, INTROSPECTION, REALIZATION, MANIFESTATION, CONTENTMENT, MAGNETIZATION, and EMANATION.

Yet, each level or stage was experienced differently for each of the monads as I was different ages, different life experience levels, and different people, even if I was in the same body. Each stage was an accumulation or accretion of all previous stages. So, while I may have done five Initiation Stages, each one had different negative/positive poles for achieving completion of it. For example:

Third Internal Monad started with:

Stage 1: INITIATION

+exploration -rebellion

Fourth Internal Monad started with:

Stage 1: INITIATION

+enthusiasm -indifference

The true difference for completing ALL of the seven stages or levels of the 4th IM in positive poles is that it affects all of one’s overleaves. There is a profound settling in that happens and an acceptance of self. Chief Feature doesn’t go away, but it has greatly diminished power. It’s easier to put it onto the back burner of importance. Others lack the power to upset all that often or all that dramatically. Reaction is diminished. What is noticeable as a mindstyle change following the 4th IM becomes even more pronounced after the 5th IM. One is simply more content and less judgmental of others’ choices. Chief Feature is heeded even less often. It’s a pale imitation of what it once was. I’m coming to the conclusion that one doesn’t extinguish the Chief Feature as a conscious act nearly as much as it’s a cumulative affect of moving through so many levels of negative to positive poles, the sheer experience of becoming progressively more true self. Stuff just doesn’t bug you as much.

I’m looking forward to the 6th Internal Monad and hope I’m conscious for the 7th."

Geraldine

http://validatingmichael.com/page/7
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 am

FROM; The library section of WWW.truthloveenergy.com - troy / and, michael

1st Internal Monad – description

[Excerpt from TT: 2010-09-12]

[MEntity] The successful completion of Birth is indicated by “staying alive.”
    For the most part, this is marked by good health.
    If a body dies before the age of 3, it did not successfully complete the Birth Monad.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

From The Libary section of www.truthloveenergy.com - troy & michael

2nd Internal Monad – description

[MEntity] The 2nd Rite of Passage [or Internal Monad],
    which is Autonomy and is initiated by the capacity to walk on one’s own, is often tied to one’s sense of Confidence.
    To the degree that one is Confident is the degree to which this Internal Monad was completed.
    When we speak of “confidence” here, we are not speaking in terms of your being able to speak well in front of a crowd,
    but in terms how willing one is in trying anything at all that is unfamiliar.
    This is not a matter of trying what one has no interest in trying,
    but in anything unfamiliar to you that you may have even the slightest interest in trying.
    This would extend into even those areas one must do for oneself because it is known that it is Good Work,
    even when one does not want to do them. For instance, going to an interview for a job that is important to you, even as you hate the interview process.
    A successful 2nd Internal Monad would mean that you do it anyway, even as you acknowledge the discomfort.
    That is Confidence in this context.
    An unsuccessful completion of a 2nd Internal Monad is often marked by classic Co-dependence,
    the inability to do much of anything without a reference to someone else. It is the inability to walk on one’s own.
    We do not refer to those who have physical disabilities, but anyone, regardless of mobility.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 am

From the library section of www.truthloveenergy.com - troy & michael

3rd Internal Monad – description

[MEntity] The 3rd Rite of Passage [or Internal Monad], which is Independence,
    and is initiated by the process of separation of identity from one’s caretakers, and establishing the self as its own authority.
    The successful completion of the 3rd Internal Monad is marked by the capacity to provide for oneself.
    Providing for oneself does not mean isolating oneself as the only resource,
    but would include knowing when to ask for help, and how to receive that.
    The unsuccessful completion of this Internal Monad is marked by either having constant combat with anyone
    suggesting Authority, and/or resigning from the responsibility of caring for oneself.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am

4th Internal Monad – description

[MEntity] The 4th Internal Monad, or Rite of Passage, which is Manifestation,
    is initiated by one’s mid-life assessment as a means to determine the meaning of the life lived so far,
    and then calibrating the life to an updated course or path so that Essence may manifest.
    Part of that process and assessment means looking into the past as far back as childhood, and in that looking,
    finding all of the things that you determined have defined you, made you happy, that have fulfilled you as a child or teen,
    and then nurturing that same innocence in your life as an adult.
    A successful completion means truly liking who you are, and embracing the playfulness of your life
    as you move deeper into it as an embodiment of your Essence, or core Being.
    An incompleted 4th Internal Monad is often marked by an attempt to replicate the life
    that was once seen as so innocent, locking the person into a state that desperately seeks meaning, importance, and purpose.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

5th Internal Monad – description

[MEntity] The 5th Internal Monad of Recreation is marked by a realization of relief from the need for purpose, meaning, and importance,
    but finds the emphasis being upon those little things that make the life worth living (on your terms).
    The life is literally “re-created” in a way that is a new paradigm, free from the burdens of navigation and direction,
    but entirely embracing of wandering, coasting, and “enjoying the view,” so to speak.
    The successful completion would often show up as a new enthusiasm for a layer of life
    that was once cluttered and clouded by over-eagerness and over-anticipation.
    There is a softness to the life in a way that was never experienced before, and a true joy in many things
    that would otherwise be dismissed.
    An incompleted 5th Rite of Passage might show up as bitterness, regret, anger, resentment, and disgust,
    sometimes concluding that life has no meaning or point, and therefore condemning anyone or anything to pointlessness and meaninglessness.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 am

from The Library of www.truthloveenergy.com - troy & michael

6th Internal Monad – description

[MEntity] And finally, the 6th Rite of Passage, Comprehension, is marked by the onset of that which will be the cause of death.
    This is the only Rite of Passage that can most
    -often be processed in a matter of seconds.
    A successful completion would show up as a surrender to the reality of mortality, and a full review of the life
    in a way that brings comprehension to the fact that one has lived and one is now dying.
    This can happen in a car crash, or in a long-term illness, etc.
    Time takes on a completely new dimension in this Passage.
    The incomplete Internal Monad here would show up as anything representing a rejection of mortality,
    ranging between resignation, apathy, to delusion, dementia, and denial.
    In instances such as a car crash, the individual may actually “re-live” the entire life
    in new ways that account for corrections of betrayals, missed opportunities, etc. before actually exiting.
    That experience can be a means of review, or as a means of denial.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 am

from The Library of www.truthloveenergy.com troy & michael

7th Internal Monad – description

[MEntity] The successful completion of Death is indicated by the impact one’s death
    has on those who remain physical. If those who remain are left devastated, deeply attached,
    and profoundly tied to the physical version of oneself, then one has not successfully “died.”
    The death, itself, is only the beginning,
    and the stages involved are done post-death,
    by working with those still incarnated in processing their grief.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 am

from The Library of www.truthloveenergy.com - Troy & Michael

Full Transcript: 2010-09-12 – Internal Monads
    September 12, 2010
    Troy Tolley, Channel
    Internal Monads

[MEntity]Hello to each of you. We are here. We can begin now.

We have been asked to speak about the processes we have named “The 7 Internal Monads.”
    We can define “Monad” in many ways, but here we will describe it as “the natural process toward wholeness,”
    or “the structure provided for two parts of a whole to eventually manifest even greater than the sum of those parts.”
    A Monad will always have two parts that are vital to the whole, but are eventually resolved, or comprehended,
    so that those two parts ARE the whole, and not divided.

There are Internal and External Monads: the External Monads are variations on relationships between fragments;
    whereas Internal Monads are varations on relationships with the self, or within the self.
    These Monads are ALWAYS about “manifesting,” or generating a material counterpart as representation for that structure, process, and eventual wholeness.
    The External Monads are obvious in that they deal with the space and time between two incarnated fragments,
    but the Internal Monads are not often understood as having physical/manifested counterparts or representations,
    because they are often more abstract. However, these Internal Monads’ physical/manifested counterparts are THE LIFE, ITSELF.
    As we describe each Monad, this may become more clarified and obvious.

The 7 Internal Monads are processed and manifested by the Personalities across lifetimes,
    and these processes and manifestations then contribute to the higher processes of the Essence
    that must complete a set of 7 Internal Monads for each Level of each Soul Age.
    In every lifetime, the Personality starts “from scratch” in initiating and taking on these Internal Monads,
    but the Essence retains the benefit of each Personality’s effort and does not have to start from scratch.
    Therefore, in any given lifetime, the Essence may be at the 4th Internal Monad,
    while the current Personality is in the 3rd Internal Monad, for instance.
    If that same Personality progresses to a successfully process the 5th Internal Monad,
    then it progresses the Essence closer to completion of that particular Soul Level.
    If it helps one to differentiate between the Essence process of these, and the Personality process,
    it could be said that the Essence integrates Internal Monads, and the Personality
    contributes to that by processing as many of the 7 “Rites of Passages” as possible within a lifetime.

“Internal Monads” and “Rites of Passages” are rather interchangeable here,
    but to make it easier to understand, this differentiation may help.

It is rare that any Personality completes all 7 Internal Monads, or Rites of Passages within one lifetime.
    Even if a Personality lives to 80 years old, he or she may still have not completed any Rite of Passage beyond the 2nd, or 3rd,
    for instance. Using a very simple analogy: Imagine that the successful completion of a Rite of Passage is akin to a Personality filling a basket for Essence.

Let us use Oranges as that which must fill the baskets.
    Personality One within a Soul Age Level will begin the process by fulfilling the First Rite of Passage in being successfully born.
    This fills the first basket of oranges for Essence. Personality One is also able to process Rite of Passages Two and Three,
    filling two more baskets with Oranges collected. Personality One takes on the beginning of the Fourth Rite of Passage
    and begins putting Oranges in the basket for Essence, but never really gets past this Rite of Passage,
    even though she lives to 90. She will remain locked in a mindset, behavior dynamic,
    and local perspective that is akin to having never evolved beyond a 30-something year old, despite her physical age.

Personality One dies, and Essence now moves that row of baskets out of the way, sets up a new row of baskets for Personality Two,
    and Personality Two now begins his or her process of gathering Oranges for those baskets.
    Even though the new Personality must start from scratch in filling the baskets, it is easier
    now that there is precedence and experience that the new Personality would have access to,
    if open to Essence. In short, there must be AT LEAST one Personality/incarnation that can fill all the baskets
    successfully within one lifetime as a means to move Essence on to the next Level of Soul Age.

In some rare instances when an Essence moves from one Soul Age Level into the next Level within the same lifetime,
    then that Personality not only filled the baskets enough to allow for Essence to move to the next Level,
    but now that there is a new Level, the Personality actually starts again from scratch in filling the baskets relevant to that new Level.
    This is similar to living “two lifetimes in one.” We say that it is similar, but it is not literal,
    though often it actually does appear to be a distinct line that defines that transition
    and then the lifetime seems to be divided into two very different lives.
    When this happens, the Personality will go through a kind of psycho-emotional “death” as its completion of 7 Internal Monads,
    and then a kind of psycho-emotional “birth” as it begins the next Level.

There are 7 Rites of Passages/Internal Monads, and we will briefly describe each now. Each Internal Monad has 7 Stages within it.
    Each Stage has a Positive and Negative Pole.
    Every process through an Internal Monad will mean entering the Negative Pole,
    then exiting from the Positive Pole for each Stage.
    This means that a “successful” Internal Monad would be completing the 7th Stage in the Positive Pole,

leaving the entire Monad in the Positive Pole. In keeping with the baskets of oranges analogy, a Negative Pole would simply be an unfilled basket.

The 7 Internal Monads are: Birth, Autonomy, Independence, Manifestation, Recreation, Comprehension, and Death.

These may be called by different names through our various channels, but the basic information should remain consistent.

Although each Rite of Passage is associated with various time frames represented by the ages of the Body,
    they are not specifically tied to those time frames.

Different cultures and different societies and different Body Types will affect how the process of these Passages go.

For certain cultures where life spans are only 20 years, vs other cultures where a lifespan may be 100 years,
    one can see how the Monads may play out differently.

Those cultures and societies where life is more condensed tend to attract those who are working through Infant, Baby, and Young Levels,
    whereas Late Young, Mature and Older Souls tend toward cultures, societies, and bodies that emphasize length of life.

We include in these differentiations the reference to “society” because social constructs, even within the same culture,
    may emphasize life at different paces, and thus have different time frames relative to the Passages.

That being said, in general: Birth is obviously at Birth, where Autonomy is usually relative to the individual taking his or her first steps,
    and Independence is relative to an individual separating his or her identity and primary resources from the influences of his or her caretakers (parents);
    Manifestation is relative to an individual returning to a sense of innocence and personal meaning about the self and life;
    Recreation is relative to an individual freeing himself or herself from the momentum of “purpose” and shifts into an emphasis on “enjoying life,”
    or re-creating it; and Comprehension is relative to the onset of whatever will end the life,
    and the individual’s ability to come to terms with his or her mortality; and Death, of course, is exiting the Physical Plane.

Many of our students presume that Birth and Death are Internal Monads that are a given, but that is not accurate.
    The successful completion of Birth is indicated by “staying alive.” For the most part, this is marked by good health
    . If a body dies before the age of 3, it did not successfully complete the Birth Monad.
    The successful completion of Death is indicated by the impact one’s death has on those who remain physical.
    If those who remain are left devastated, deeply attached, and profoundly tied to the physical version of oneself, then one has not successfully “died.”
    The death, itself, is only the beginning, and the stages involved are done post-death, by working with those still incarnated in processing their grief.

Completing all 7 Rites of Passage within a single lifetime takes practice, effort, and commitment to an extent
    that is often not available or an inclination of every Personality, so an Essence will remain within a single Level of Soul Age as long as it takes.

Within a lifetime where the Personality does not complete an early Rite of Passage, such as, say, the 3rd Internal Monad of Independence,
    it means that this person has left that Internal Monad paused in the Negative Pole, and every Internal Monad
    attempted beyond that will be locked in the Negative Pole, as well.

Using the baskets of oranges as an analogy, it would mean that no matter how hard that Personality tries to fill baskets 4, 5, and 6,
    they will only be able to fill them to the extent that basket 3 is filled. In cases such as this, which are not uncommon, it is possible to “go back”
    and fill the unfilled basket, or to complete the 3rd Internal Monad, freeing up the capacity to complete the next.

This would mean, even if the Personality is in her 50s, that she can work through her issues related to Independence, self-reliance,
    and her relationships with Authority, as a means to then work on her 4th Internal Monad, and so on.

In short, it is a valid and relevant statement that “it is never too late to have a happy childhood,” as an example for completing incomplete Passages.

We wish to point out here that while our teaching can be understood and made useful at any age,
    it is not until the successful completion of the 4th Internal Monad that the full extent of its application can be comprehended.
    This is why you see so few fellow students among you, or even that you see so few interested in our teaching, in general;
    it is simply not very interesting or truly applicable to those who “do not know themselves.”
    This is not a judgment, but a matter of fact. For this teaching to have its full effect, one must be awake,
    and most who have not completed the 4th Internal Monad are still in some degree,
    if not completely, asleep. By “asleep” and “awake,” we simply mean the spectrum between self-absorption and self-awareness.

Self-absorption, or being asleep, is marked by a preoccupation with the self, such as through defensiveness,
    self-indulgence, presentation, brooding, consuming, etc. And self-awareness, or being awake, is marked by,
    for example, valued sensitivity, right intuition, concentric compassion, enthusiastic curiosity, a kind presence,
    patient resonance to others, and no defenses or shields. Those are examples, but there are others, of course.

We have covered Birth and Death in terms of successful or unsuccessful completion,
    and we will now quickly describe the other 5 Internal Monads in terms of the same.

The 2nd Rite of Passage, which is Autonomy and is initiated by the capacity to walk on one’s own,
    is often tied to one’s sense of Confidence. To the degree that one is Confident is the degree to which
    this Internal Monad was completed. When we speak of “confidence” here, we are not speaking in terms of your being able to speak well in front of a crowd,
    but in terms how willing one is in trying anything at all that is unfamiliar.

This is not a matter of trying what one has no interest in trying, but in anything unfamiliar to you that you may have even the slightest interest in trying.

This would extend into even those areas one must do for oneself because it is known that it is Good Work,
    even when one does not want to do them.

For instance, going to an interview for a job that is important to you, even as you hate the interview process.
    A successful 2nd Internal Monad would mean that you do it anyway, even as you acknowledge the discomfort.
    That is Confidence in this context. An unsuccessful completion of a 2nd Internal Monad is often marked by classic Co-dependence,
    the inability to do much of anything without a reference to someone else. It is the inability to walk on one’s own.
    We do not refer to those who have physical disabilities, but anyone, regardless of mobility.

The 3rd Rite of Passage, which is Independence, and is initiated by the process of separation of identity from one’s caretakers, and establishing the self as its own authority. The successful completion of the 3rd Internal Monad is marked by the capacity to provide for oneself. Providing for oneself does not mean isolating oneself as the only resource, but would include knowing when to ask for help, and how to receive that. The unsuccessful completion of this Internal Monad is marked by either having constant combat with anyone suggesting Authority, and/or resigning from the responsibility of caring for oneself.

The 4th Internal Monad, or Rite of Passage, which is Manifestation, is initiated by one’s mid-life assessment
    as a means to determine the meaning of the life lived so far, and then calibrating the life to an updated course
    or path so that Essence may manifest. Part of that process and assessment means looking into the past as far back as childhood,
    and in that looking, finding all of the things that you determined have defined you, made you happy,
    that have fulfilled you as a child or teen, and then nurturing that same innocence in your life as an adult.
    A successful completion means truly liking who you are, and embracing the playfulness of your life as you move deeper into it
    as an embodiment of your Essence, or core Being.
    An incompleted 4th Internal Monad is often marked by an attempt to replicate the life
    that was once seen as so innocent, locking the person into a state that desperately seeks meaning, importance, and purpose.

The 5th Internal Monad of Recreation is marked by a realization of relief from the need for purpose,
    meaning, and importance, but finds the emphasis being upon those little things that make the life worth living (on your terms).
    The life is literally “re-created” in a way that is a new paradigm, free from the burdens of navigation and direction,
    but entirely embracing of wandering, coasting, and “enjoying the view,” so to speak.
    The successful completion would often show up as a new enthusiasm for a layer of life that was once cluttered
    and clouded by over-eagerness and over-anticipation.
    There is a softness to the life in a way that was never experienced before,
    and a true joy in many things that would otherwise be dismissed.

An incompleted 5th Rite of Passage might show up as bitterness, regret, anger, resentment, and disgust,
    sometimes concluding that life has no meaning or point, and therefore condemning anyone or anything to pointlessness and meaninglessness.

And finally, the 6th Rite of Passage, Comprehension, is marked by the onset of that which will be the cause of death.

This is the only Rite of Passage that can most-often be processed in a matter of seconds.

A successful completion would show up as a surrender to the reality of mortality, and a full review of the life
    in a way that brings comprehension to the fact that one has lived and one is now dying.

This can happen in a car crash, or in a long-term illness, etc.
    Time takes on a completely new dimension in this Passage.

The incomplete Internal Monad here would show up as anything representing a rejection of mortality,
    ranging between resignation, apathy, to delusion, dementia, and denial. In instances such as a car crash,
    the individual may actually “re-live” the entire life in new ways that account for corrections of betrayals, missed opportunities, etc.
    before actually exiting.

That experience can be a means of review, or as a means of denial.

We will conclude here, then, in speaking about the 7 Internal Monads,
    and open the floor to the first 5 questions, due to time constraints. ****QUEUE IS OPEN****

We will respond to further questions after this transcript is posted in your “TLE FORUMS.”

[Geraldine] Michael. I still don’t understand how the “two lifetimes in one” works.
    If a Personality has to go through all 6 IMs in the same incarnation in order to reach the 7th
    — How does one get all six of those “oranges” in the basket by age 40 in order to do an early 7th? (such as AnnH).
    Or my son-in-law who went through this by age 30. Especially since neither one would have been considered “all in positive poles” at those ages.
    How would one work with “those still incarnated in processing their grief,” if there is no grief?
    Would one’s concurrents processing IMs help since we all started our incarnations at the same Soul Level?

[MEntity] We did not elaborate fully into the “two lifetimes in one”, or the transiting of Soul Levels within a lifetime,
    because we had elaborated on this in other transcripts.
    However, we will try to clarify again here. If an Essence has 5 or more baskets full, so to speak,
    upon creating a new Personality, then that Personality is only tasked with the potential to fill those remaning baskets.
    However, to get to those baskets 5, 6, and 7, for example, the body and Personality must still fill baskets 1 through 4 in its own way
    in order to even get to the 5th basket.
    After baskets 1-4 have been filled multiple times by multiple Personalities over multiple lifetimes,
    then each subsequent lifetime/Personality has a potentially easier time fulfilling those same baskets.

Although there are physical counterparts to each Monad, which is often associated with age time frames,
    we have also pointed out that they are not tied to those age time frames.
    Beyond the factors of culture and society as influences, we can also say that one’s PSYCHOLOGICAL process
    is just as physical a counterpart as one’s physical aging. Therefore, when one is transiting a Level within a lifetime,
    that Personality can quickly (by age standards), be Born, Walk, Gain Independence, Manifest Essence,
    and then begin the Recreation process, all by the end of one’s teen age years.
    This is because while there are certain physical cues that are tied to the Passages, there are also Psychological cues,
    and these are just as, if not more, vital than the more obvious Physical cues.
    This means that rather than having a physical retirement/recreation due to age,
    it happens due to psyche, and rather than physically dying due to accident, illness, or suicide, there is a psychological “death”
    that then moves through a “birthing” process.
    Those who transit a Level within a lifetime are now throwing off the usual cues that one can more obviously see in terms of one “growing up,”
    so these Personalities can often seem more complicated, difficult, and lacking significant maturing processes that another person might show.
    They do not necessarily appear to be any wiser or more together than any other, and more often, actually,
    appear not to be particularly wise, and often quite scattered.
    This is because the psyche is not only developing at a different pace from the body, but by the time the body is older,
    then the psyche is reborn again in a way that is quite disorienting.
    This complex process is why this kind of transition is rare, except in Older Souls.
    Once the fragment in transition has filled the 7 baskets, then the life is marked with a new set of baskets to begin filling,
    which are rarely ever filled beyond the 4th basket in those kinds of lifetimes.

[Maureen] What “happens” in between IMs – for example:
    Having successfully completed the 4th IM – one could whiz into the 5th or take a decade
    – If it takes a decade is it like being on a plateau or is it a mix between the 2 IMs ??

[MEntity] While one is “in” a Passage, there is a definite sense that there is living to do.
    When one is “between” Passages, there is a definite sense that there is work to do. We are using the term “living” here
    to describe the experience of submersion into the life that often feels like being underwater,
    then coming up for air, over and over.

We use the term “work” here to describe the experience of finally being on land and moving your way
    over territories of relevance and meaning. For instance, during the 3rd Internal Monad,
    there may be waves of great angst, rebellion, and constant inner turmoil, mixed with homesickness, deep gratitude,
    and a sense of self emerging as one breaks away from the influences of parents.

Upon completion of that Monad, then the business of income, maintaining an apartment, paying bills, etc
    then comes into focus. It might be more appealing to describe the differences between being In and Between Monads
    as “living” and “learning,” as what was lived through the Passage is now put into practice before the next Passage.

[Oscar] Hello Michael =) Could you please elaborate a little about how exactly Body Type can affect the process?

[MEntity] Active Body Types, such as Saturnine, Mercurial, Martial, and Solar tend to process Internal Monads “faster”
    than the Passive Body Types of Lunar, Jovial, and Venusian.
    The Active/Positive Body Types of Saturn and Solar being the “fastest” while the Passive/Negative of Lunar being the “slowest.”
    We speak of these in terms of “pure” Body Types, so it is wise to keep in mind that there are no “pure” Body Types,
    all having a mix of other energies, and influences.
    The reason for their “speed” of processing a Passage is relative to the Primary Glandular System
    that regulates experiences for that Body. For instance, the Anterior Pituitary and the Thymus tend to help the body
    process experiences far more “quickly” than that of the Pancreatic system.
    This is because the Anterior Pituitary, for instance, is a stimulus for all other glandular systems,
    and the Thymus regulates the overall health/immunity of all systems, so their being the primary influence is powerful in these Passages.
    Whereas the Pancreas is insular in its processes, even though they do ultimately affect the entire system.
    It is that insularity of the process of consumption and production of fuel that contributes to the slower processing of experiences for the body.

[Karine] How can you “predict” when someone will enter a monad? For example, you told me that you think I will begin my 4th internal monad near the end of 2012. Do Essences plan in advance during the course of a life when a personality will enter the next monad?

[MEntity] We can only see the same things that you can see in terms of Passages,
    though we may be able to see it more clearly. So when we can see a time frame for completion of a Monad,
    using the analogy of the baskets, we are basing this on how full the basket is, and the pace at which you have been filling it.
    We can then extrapolate from there. The same could be said for those that are slated to begin.
    We can look at the previous Passage and the factors that went into entering it, filling the basket, and exiting it,
    and how much time was spent between other Passages, proportionally speaking.
    That being said, yes, Essence will anticipate a time frame that “looks good” for entering a Passage, and we can see those notes,
    if they are there. In the end, whether we use calculations, or the notes in your records from Essence,
    it will always be the Personality that decides whether and when to enter into a Passage. So we may be very far off in our information in the end.

[Bobby] In your presentation of the 7th IM, there seems to be far more to it than I realized.
    For instance, I didn’t realize that to transit it in the positive pole, if those left behind grieved terribly over your passing it
    could keep you from completing it in the positive. I had an aunt who lost a son and never seemed to get over it.
    Would that be an appropriate example of him finishing his 7th IM in the negative pole? XXX was his name by the way, if that helps.

[MEntity] It is not so much in the depth of the grieving, but in the length of time in grieving,
    and yes, to the extent that one has not helped to prepare loved ones and friends for one’s death,
    and to the extent that one lacks the ability to comfort those “left behind,” then the 7th Internal Monad is not completed.
    There will always be at least one lifetime/Personality who dies within a Level in a way that those who remain physical
    will fully grasp that that Personality had a full life, and that death was embraced without surprise or regret or terror.
    Because death is so difficult for even the oldest of souls to experience, it takes only one lifetime
    for this to happen as a means for the Level to be transitioned.
    And if one ponders the 7 Passages for a moment, it may become more obvious that one who has moved through each in a Positive Pole,
    may have generated a life and network of relationships that more easily comes to terms with that death.
    That is not to say that even the most successful of 7th Internal Monads would leave no one grieving.
    Grief is natural and important, and is a process of accepting a profound truth that replaces a previous truth.
    In the case of the fragment you mentioned as an example, we think that fragment is still working on completing that Monad,
    and remains in the process of support for the one who is grieving. Some fragments choose to remain in that process “as long as it takes.”

We will conclude here. Good evening to each of you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Two Traveling Angels

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room.

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement. As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem."

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused. The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die.. "Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied.

"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."

"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife I gave him the cow instead.

"Things aren't always what they seem."

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until sometime later...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:06 pm

very nice story Carol, with a great moral to it, thanks for sharing it !!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 am

Did you know?

You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

Fleas have the distinction of killing more people than all the wars man has ever fought. The "Black Death" plague killed 1/4 of Europe's population in the 14th century, caused by germs transmitted from rodents to humans by fleas.

Dr. Alice Chase, who wrote "Nutrition for Health" and numerous books on the science of proper eating, died of malnutrition.

When Mahatma Gandhi died, an autopsy revealed that his small intestine contained five gold Krugerrands (South African gold coins).

When Thomas Edison died in 1941; Henry Ford captured his last dying breath in a bottle.

In 1845, President Andrew Jackson's pet parrot was removed from his funeral for swearing.

There are over 200 Euphemisms for death in the English language

The English language contains many euphemisms related to dying and death. The practice of using euphemisms for death is likely to have originated with the belief that to speak the word "death" was to invite death. This may explain why death is a taboo subject in many English-speaking cultures. The use of euphemisms often involves metaphors for the person moving into another state or another place which seems to be more acceptable for those dealing with bereavement than using the term ‘dead’.

Some common euphemisms for death include:

Fading quickly
    Kick the bucket
    Brown bread (cockney rhyming slang)
    Deceased
    Departed
    Demise
    Expired
    Gone to a better place
    Passed away
    Passed on
    Checked out
    Bit the big one
    Bitten the dust
    Popped their clogs
    Pegged it
    Taken to Jesus
    Met his maker
    Turned their toes up
    Cashed in their chips
    Fallen off their perch
    Croaked
    Given up the ghost
    Gone south
    Shuffled off this mortal coil (from William Shakespeare's Hamlet),
    Run down the curtain and joined the Choir Invisible (a Christian reference to the angels in heaven)
    Pushing up daisies
    Sleeping the big sleep
    Checking out the grass from underneath
    Six feet under
    The last breath
    Paying a debt to nature
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm

can you describe this video in ONE WORD ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8ZbVcdHpg

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:26 pm

https://youtu.be/3nc8xovtP-E

Died from poison 1/3: McCormack: heaven, eternity, light, near death experience
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:
    Did you know?

You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

Fleas have the distinction of killing more people than all the wars man has ever fought. The "Black Death" plague killed 1/4 of Europe's population in the 14th century, caused by germs transmitted from rodents to humans by fleas.

Dr. Alice Chase, who wrote "Nutrition for Health" and numerous books on the science of proper eating, died of malnutrition.

Paying a debt to nature

Nesert / Sekhmet / Sefekh was always double-aspected, and not without "wit".

She could spread pestilence as well as healing, and was the Goddess of the Warriors and the Healers, her symbol was the caduceus.

The term "healing" appeared in both, the juridical and the medical, process. This maybe the reason why so many of the early semioticians were both, jurists, and physicians.

Not based in belief, but in experience.

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 2 Medcomm_21
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Identifying and Attracting Your Support Circle

BY TROY TOLLEY

www.truthloveenergy.com

(Excerpt from a group session)

[MICHAEL]

In order for you to have a "powerful" lifetime where what you planned to accomplish is actually achieved to satisfaction,
    the Universe has developed what is termed a SUPPORT GROUP.

This Support Group consists of Twelve Positions/Individuals playing specific Roles in your life,
    each specializing in a facet of your life in order to keep you in a Thirteenth Position labeled the POWER Position.

This is because when your full Support Group is in your life and recognized, you become incredibly empowered.

Even Universes are arranged in this system of cooperation.

The Twelve Positions are labeled and organized into 4 groups of 3, taking care of four defined contexts of your life.

Each of these sub-groups of three allows you to play a fourth position in each, creating a Quadrant (group of four) that is very powerful.

Although there is a non-physical Support Group in a given lifetime ("spirit guides"),
    we are speaking today of those physically incarnated for the Personality's comfort and support, except where indicated.

It is important here to note that over many lifetimes you build a Network of Support
    that extends in circles, or "strings", of strength.

There are twelve Strings of Support.

To say whether a person is 1st String or 6th String indicates how often
    , BUT NOT HOW WELL that Essence plays that Position for you.

A First String Position is the "strongest" because of time and depth of commitment to you,
    but those 11th and 12th Strings are just as effective, even if only short-term.

This system of “strings” was cultivated to accommodate conflicting plans between Essences for a given lifetime.

If the First String Position is not choosing to incarnate for that era, or are not planning physical contact,
    then a Second, or Third String, and so on, will always be available.

If you find any of the Positions "missing", it is in an indication that you may simply be unaware of a source, or you are imposing that Position on an existing person in your life, "forcing" them to play roles they are not designed to, or are not willing to, play. (We will mention that you truly cannot "force" another to perform or behave in any way, it will always be his or her choice; we choose this word due to its impact and example, rather than its accuracy.) This imposition can cause great strain and stress on an individual coming into your life to play a specific role, and then finding they are trying to fulfill a handful of Positions. Identifying what a particular person's specialty is frees the relationship from unnecessary expectations and disappointments, creating permission to take full advantage of the gifts the individual CAN offer. Make mental notes along the way if you realize you have one person playing multiple Positions, and which Position may be the more natural intention.

The first sub-group of three would be your INTIMATES.

These are the most directly experienced of all Support Positions.

They are LOVE, KNOWLEDGE, and COMPASSION.

Since these are the basic fundamental needs in any given lifetime, those who are not open to receive these players consciously are usually dreadfully alone.

It is NEVER a case where there is no one to play these roles; it is always that you are, for whatever reasons, blocking the interaction.

Despite your blocking the interaction, energy is still exchanged with these Positions,
    most likely unconsciously, but they are a part of you nonetheless.

In fact, you would physically be incapable of life if these Positions were not in some way fulfilled.
    Isolation and loneliness are such profound delusions in this Universe, regardless of your insistence and indulgence in them,
    that to have truly experienced such a state would result in complete self-annihilation.

There is ALWAYS Love, Knowledge, and Compassion available to any fragment aka soul at any time.

LOVE: the person playing this position is someone who has unconditionally accepted everything about you and loves you completely.
    There is nothing you can do wrong in this person's eyes.
    There is ALWAYS someone, somewhere who loves you and can inspire you.

The False Personality may not recognize it because of its own limitations,
    but, fortunately, that does not stop you from being loved.
    Acknowledging who is presently your LOVE POSITION can bring great peace.
    Sometimes it isn't who you want it to be, but, again, this is False Personality's perception, not the truth.

If you choose to recognize that you are loved, and by whom, you may be more capable of attracting the Personality defined "love" relationship,
    which isn't always about being truly loved, but what is stimulating to Personality.

KNOWLEDGE: this person is your best advisor.
    This person can have ideas bounced off of them and they will tell you with confidence what will work and what will not, or help you in coming to those conclusions yourself. It is this person you trust the most in your life as an information source. The Love Position can inspire you, but the KNOWLEDGE POSITION helps put things in perspective like no other Position, helping to narrow your choices to what is in your best interest. This can range from high-impact life decisions, to just asking the opinion on a new mate or job. Without the objective viewpoint of an external source, choices can be made more difficult than necessary. You can rest in the hands of this individual's direction.

COMPASSION: this person is the one who cares enough about you to point out what you are doing wrong, or right, in light of your "higher plans", as they support you. You may refer to this as "brutal" compassion, since it is sometimes painful to the Personality to face the truth. This person can be counted on to tell you the truth about you in any situation. This Position is vitally important as it helps you to stay within parameters you might have set for a lifetime's accomplishments. You may become bogged down by addictions, depression, procrastination, despair, boredom, even delights, or other "distractions", and COMPASSION will be there to help you move through these. Not that a lifetime is wasted in any way, even if these "distractions" prevailed, since all experience is valid and useful, but COMPASSION can still be there with truth. This person will help push you to the limits of who you are this lifetime, since they see past your fears. In fact, they refuse to support fear in your life at all.

As we said, these three Positions are your INTIMATES, since they affect your most immediate reality and, therefore, are most important to start with in recognizing. Acknowledging what role you play in another Support Group can be as liberating, and we suggest you keep this in mind as we progress.

Next, we will cover the INSPIRATIONALS. These Positions are labeled MENTOR, BEAUTY, and CHILD. The theme here is to remind you of the larger perspective of your life. They are not necessarily in your life intimately or even personally, but they are available at your disposal when the need arises.

MENTOR: is the person who models most closely the role you want to play in your life. They are your teacher. This is someone who is accessible to you in some form for guidance in "how they did it" (or "do it"). The MENTOR provides a framework of plan for the general work you intend to do in life at a given time.

BEAUTY: is the person who innocently points out the good in life, the beauty in you and your life, and generally embodies, themselves, what is beautiful to you. This person can take you back out of despair and help you connect with the loveliness of your life's unfolding. They help you connect with the loving field that creates the Physical Plane in the first place. They remind you of what is perfect in life.

CHILD: is slightly self-explanatory, for this is the individual you, yourself, provide nurturing for. Often it is literally a child, but is by no means limited to that form. It is someone who depends on you for care. This gives you the experience of your own capabilities to provide and, therefore, reminds you of your strengths, however begrudgingly. Many people choose Companion Animals for this Position, and while this is quite effective, it is a bit more "to the point" when of the same species. Many people, when feeling lack of purpose or importance, turn to this Position for rekindling. This works, if all other factors are considered, but often False Personality then imposes several other Positions on the "child"/animal companion to fill a void. Then the gift is rarely truly gained. This turns the CHILD into a source of resentment, which is not GOOD WORK. This Position is usually easy to spot since it "cries out" for attention particularly from you.

That completes the INSPIRATIONALS.

The next triad of Support can be called your CLASSMATES, meaning those who help you through your Physical Plane Lessons you've chosen for the lifetime. In order to undertake your chosen challenges, you will need HUMOR, ANCHOR, and DISCIPLINE.

(Notice, as we progress through the Positions, the less intimate and personal they become, yet, we assure you, they are just as crucial.)

It may be obvious why HUMOUR is vital: someone has to cheer you up and make you laugh when the "going gets tough", reminding you NOT to take things so seriously. A celebrity comedian sometimes plays this for a mass of people. Acknowledging the affects of this person in your life carries with it a cleansing, putting your energy back in perspective.

Your ANCHOR reminds you that, "through it all", you have a place to go at ANY time for rejuvenation, relaxation, and nurturing. This person has probably been in the same residence all of your life, or you, at least, know where they are at all times, and how to be with them, regardless of distance and time. This individual would never turn you away if you were in need of shelter, clothes, food, etc. This person reminds you of the stability existing in the midst of life; an "oasis" or retreat. Parents play this role a lot, but it can be played, of course, by anyone offering consistency on the Physical Plane; time and space is never a challenging factor in your relationship.

DISCIPLINE is defined as the person who heightens the awareness of your decision making process. They are not someone who is riding you, forcing you to fulfill plans, they simply help create scenarios that bring your awareness to the impact of your decisions. Although Knowledge helps define the parameters of your potential decisions with feedback and advice, DISCIPLINE helps you see the end results, often far-reaching. A sometimes-frustrating relationship, since this person will remind you of your intended track, they are nevertheless helping you focus through your procrastination and distractions. While Compassion will be truthful through this, and Knowledge can help shape plans, DISCIPLINE actually shows you the road and keeps you "awake". We feel this helps differentiate the affect of DISCIPLINE from others, as it is sometimes hard to spot, or intensely ignored.

That ends the CLASSMATES definitions.

Finally, you have your SPIRIT GUIDES. We do not mean this term in the typical definition, but rather in the respect of their impact on more Spiritual (or abstract) Lessons as opposed to your day-to-day Material Lessons, as you will see. These Positions tend to hold more clues to themes that carry over several lifetimes. These Positions are especially free to be played by anything, or anyone, physical or non-physical, incarnated or not, who exemplify and express the inherent quality. They are HEALER, ENLIGHTENMENT, and MUSE.

First, we will cover the HEALER Position. This Position takes care of repairing, mending, or processing the deeper effects of experience. Whether Physical, Emotional, Intellectual, or Spiritual you will always have available a HEALER for your "pains" and "ailments", or "dis-eases". This could be an actual Doctor, or spiritual leader, but may also be played by personal, non-physical guides who help you assimilate life. The Dream State is where many of you access your HEALER.

ENLIGHTENMENT: this is a teaching, or teacher, person, or organization that gives structure to your current belief system, or perspective. This Position provides you with a framework with which to take in life. We, the Michael Entity, play this role for many of you, our Students, but it can be played by anything that helps you understand, comprehend, and act in the context of the "big picture" of your life. This is where you get a sense of having a "path".

And, finally, we will cover the MUSE Position. This Position is the pure aspiration with which you measure your life against and strive to attain personally. The MUSE is the least tangible and namable, although you can usually hint at it in certain phrases, such as "Freedom", or "Unconditional Love"; more specifically in "Sexual Freedom", or "Unconditional Love of my family". Certain people, historically, become a MUSE for masses of people, such as Christ, or Buddha; even musical/theatrical entertainers, or political figures, like Madonna and James Dean, John F. Kennedy and Princess Di. Knowing and acknowledging who personifies your MUSE and being able to identify the quality to some extent constructs a sort of "light" ahead. The MUSE gives the greatest clues as to why you came to be incarnated in the first place. Be as clear as possible in your definition of the MUSE and refrain from confusing the source of the MUSE with the Muse itself. For instance, our Philosophy may be a MUSE, but we, the entity, act as Enlightenment, a vehicle for your MUSE. Another: Madonna's music may be entertaining, but her Personality, itself, acts as MUSE for most. One more: For some, Seth's Teachings act as Enlightenment, but Jane Roberts acts as the actual MUSE. You may have many MUSE to help tend to the different areas of your life, though this may be true of any of the Positions.

Now: Evaluate the people in your lives and what role they play, assigning them, as accurately as you can intuit, what String they may be. Evaluate what Position you may be most inclined to play on a wider scale, and then what role you play in other's lives individually. Determine whether you have been playing a Position you are good at or if it has been imposed on you, and vice versa.

If you find vacant areas in your Support Group, recall that you can ALWAYS find someone to fill the Position, even if they are not from any of your Strings. If you find resistance to a particular Position, start making an agreement upon rising from sleep that you are open to examples, so you can "ease" that Position into your life. Many resist the Discipline Position in daily life, for example, but can still find the experience of that Position's influence at any time. An elderly lady in front of you at the check out counting endless pennies and coupons can heighten your sense of decision making by forcing you to either surrender to the situation in peace, find another check out, or explode with anger. Regardless, the impact of your choice will be immediately apparent, thus, Discipline has been experienced. Many find it difficult to see their Beauty, so they can decide to allow "glimpses" of what it's like by actually listening to that simple compliment from a stranger, or acknowledging the sunset you helped create today.

Rather than being distracted by what a person isn't giving, now you may be able to identify the gift that's been there all along. Comparing perceptions can also reveal a role you never knew you played for a person so well, or didn't suspect was expected of you. Rather than wander through life thinking these basic elements of Support are missing, ease them in gently, by paying attention to your day.

The Support has always been there and always will.

QUESTION: "Can gemstones act as HEALER, because I feel very healed by stones?"

MICHAEL: Yes, but understand that gemstones are actually a conduit for the Healing source, NOT the Healer Position itself.

QUESTION: "Are there times when you are naturally more open to your Support Group than at other times?"

MICHAEL: Yes, of course, since some lifetimes are designed to "go it alone", so to speak. It may appear, at those times, a most isolating experience, but, since that lifetime would naturally be predisposed to isolation, contact may not even be missed. Besides, as we said before, but, here will reiterate, even in the most severely isolated experiences, it is merely illusion. Again, you are always surrounded by Support.

We will also add that as Soul Age progresses, especially during the Older Soul Ages, there can tend to be a kind of "codginess" indulged in that seems to say, "I've been through so much over so long a time, I don't need anything I can't do for myself!" Old Souls are the most likely to get this bout of prejudice. Observe any room of Old Souls and regardless of their understanding and casual compassion, there is sometimes a secret labeling of each other as "lunatics". So, Old souls can get "set in their ways" and choose to ignore some Support.

Another delusion of the Personality is that since you are such an OLD SOUL, you must express your strength and Spirituality through "individuality". In light of all offers for support, you must figuratively turn your head and say, "NO, I CAN HANDLE IT...". We do not see who benefits from this act and merely perpetuates your conditions. There is NO ONE to judge you, besides you. YOU MEASURE ALL PROGRESS; there is no other judge. We cannot stress this enough. Therefore, making life "easier" would only make sense, of course, if this is your choice.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:31 am

giovonni wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:"love is...the end result" - susan lynne schwenger

Thanks Susan for this Flowers

We ~ who are here now ~ can truly gain from these reflective and insightful sentiments coming from others life regrets...
    if only ~ in always remembering your above statement... and may i just add the rest here ~ to this beautiful statement...

"i would like to thank a friend for this Fable,

it is one that I love, I feel this story may help people to see that which they need to see.

Thank you Wind.

I have changed it slightly from the original story that was told to me by Wind,

though Wind knows me well, and anyone who knows me, knows I have to add just that little bit more,

I see just that little bit more that needs to be said or expressed.

So here you have the fable told to me by the wind.

This is a fable....
    Anger, Joy, Sadness, Frustration, Despair and more…

they need to listen to Love......

and Time comes to love as a stranger...

and your emotions will lead you to your destiny.

There was an enchanted island and on that island there lived a tribe of feelings.

These Feelings had a leader called Wisdom…

and he read a sign from the Gods, that the island was going to sink beneath the waves…

so he commanded that everyone make a boat to save themselves.

So everybody made their own boats…except Love…she wanted to stay with the island until its final moments.

Frustration and Despair, said they would stay with her, we will help her,

they both said as they stood next to her, doing nothing, but looking at the waves.

The water began to rise up to her knees…and she saw Anger coming on a warship, she called out to him…

“Anger…I have no boat of my own…

can I get on your ship? And Anger scowled at her and said…

“go away, you waste of time, you not have been so lazy, you should have built your own boat

, the same as the rest of us, so go forget you and I hope you die!” and Anger just left her there to die.

Next she saw Joy coming on a yacht…

Joy was having so much fun, partying loud and hard, that he didn’t hear Love calling out to him…

and so he passed her by.

Next she saw Sadness coming on a junk…

and she cried out to him (the water was up to her neck now) “Sadness please help me, I have no boat, let me get on your junk”…

but sadness said “I just want to be alone right now”…

So the water rose up and the tide came in and Love began to drown…

Suddenly, there came a stranger on a raft and he reached down to her and pulled her out of the water,

when he did, the raft began to fly…as the raft began to fly, Love spotted that he had not reached out to take Frustration and Despair with him.

They both shouted, take us with you! The stranger looked at both of them and told them to answer a question.

He asked them…

“What do you have to offer us where we are going?

What good will you do all of us if I take you on board?, they both looked at each other,

and saw that they had been of no help to Love, with one last look at each other, Frustration and Despair disappeared under the waves,

and so the stranger took Love with others, to a new island they called Destiny…

But love wondered who it was that saved her and brought her there, so she asked wisdom

And wisdom said that it was Time…

And loved asked how he knew that …

Wisdom said… “Because only Time remembers how important love truly is.”

"LOVE iS...THE END RESULT"
    Posted by Susan Lynne Schwenger

Hope you don't mind me re-posting this here...
    Blessing Love Always ~ Gio

thanks gio - YES, this is a good post - and, also a good read
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4a_Gu49SA&feature=player_embedded

scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death 2nd part

actual photos of the human soul Or part of it
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 am

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am