tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    magamud
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  magamud on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 am

    Merlin,
    I am trying to serve God. What else is there? Your stargaze, cruisership, yadda yadda whatever sounds like Nabs to me bro. You ever think your buying a load of shite? Or have you been beaten down by this world so that you will hold on to anything? You better let go of your angst and get some zen. Hows that for contrast.

    And no shirt our thoughts create reality, but were in this super dense world where there is drag to it, maybe. And ya, if everyone was on board we could create heaven on earth, so we should condescend the people who are awake to this notion? Wrong... Chill out and help this portal stay open dude....

    Or do you think your the chosen one? But your not asking people to bow down, thats their own self empowerment shite they have to go through? That sounds like big time Nabs to me or whatever...
    afro
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:04 am

    ...

    UFO2


    Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  Brook on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:34 pm

    Here's a song for you "We are you"....as that is the last line in the lyrics. This is also the last event I spent in California with my son John before I packed up and left. Crazy hippy that I am. So I'm in that crowd somewhere and yes...I danced.....and so did my granddaughter and her mother....which get a close up along with lot's of my friends.

    You'll like the song We are You.

    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun May 05, 2013 4:30 pm


    THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE POSTED THIS SINGLE BLIND LINK WITHOUT BEING LOGED IN OR PARTICIPATIING IN CONVERSATION OR ADDIND ANY OF YOUR OWN INPUT OR INSIGHT OR EXPERTISE OR POINT OF VIEW OR ANYTHING OTHER THEN A SLOW MOTION FLOOD OF LOVE AND LIGHT NABS IS A PROBLEM! SOME OF THE REASONS WHY WERE SPAMMED TO YOU ON ANOTHER THREAD!!! DO YOU WANT A LINK OR SHOULD I JUST SPAM THEM FOR YOU HERE?

    Do you see a problem with this, no eh.

    It would appear that you have posted this in an attempt to go around the warnings you have been issued.

    Maybe you dont care but as a member of this forum I do! Can you see the difference! No eh.

    AND THEY SAID GO TO EARTH JESTER!!!

    HELP THE KING!!! GUARD THE GRAIL!!!


    Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am
    guarding it until it blazes."

    The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
    Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that
    you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the
    end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning;
    he will know the end and will not experience death."
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

    Posts : 1471
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Trieste ,Italy

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  enemyofNWO on Mon May 06, 2013 6:02 am



    I am Using and Oscilloscope and I have the choices of Variable oscillators of different frequencies . I have also means to detect my body frequencies .. What frequency do you suggest I measure ........ Any clues ?
    If you don't give me precise information I will take it that you don't know what are you talking about ........ You are only making a fool of yourself !
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

    Posts : 1471
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Trieste ,Italy

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  enemyofNWO on Wed May 08, 2013 4:19 am

    We Are You wrote:http://2012indyinfo.com/2013/05/07/contact-is-now-5d-is-here-by-james-gilliland-may-6-2013-2012-whats-the-real-truth/

    We may ask ECETI about frequencies, if we want to. We feel better eating organic raw vegan food, drinking loads of clean mineral water, walking on bare feet in nature and keeping a positive optmistic interpretation about facts and listening to classical music (Mozart, Beethoven), so, we can measure the sounds frequency of a music by Mozart and also the frequency of the movements of classical music players while playing and the "maestro" movements, even the brain waves to get a clue about how they are feeling. =) <3 Laughing helps. I like Carol's jokes also. Measure your brain waves before and after listening to the following video. Now clap your hands and measure again. Imagine that you are the "Maestro" and measure again. Hug somebodyelse or a pet or a tree (Sequoia is simply the best) or imagine doing it and measure again. Turn off all non-medical eletrical and eletronic devices and measure again. Meditate or sleep (at least from 10 pm to 2 am) and measure again. We are all waiting for the results.=)



    I understand that you are a bit confused , we all know that music can affect emotionally the listeners . So how many music composers and players have ascended ? ZERO ! How many humans have ever ascended ? Zero ! .

    You are dealing with Fables for GROWN UP !
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  Brook on Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 am

    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3494
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Walking the Path...

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  Mercuriel on Sun May 12, 2013 12:14 pm

    We Are You wrote:http://2012indyinfo.com/2013/05/07/contact-is-now-5d-is-here-by-james-gilliland-may-6-2013-2012-whats-the-real-truth/

    We may ask ECETI about frequencies, if we want to. We feel better eating organic raw vegan food, drinking loads of clean mineral water, walking on bare feet in nature and keeping a positive optmistic interpretation about facts and listening to classical music (Mozart, Beethoven), so, we can measure the sounds frequency of a music by Mozart and also the frequency of the movements of classical music players while playing and the "maestro" movements, even the brain waves to get a clue about how they are feeling. =) <3 Laughing helps. I like Carol's jokes also. Measure your brain waves before and after listening to the following video. Now clap your hands and measure again. Imagine that you are the "Maestro" and measure again. Hug somebodyelse or a pet or a tree (Sequoia is simply the best) or imagine doing it and measure again. Turn off all non-medical eletrical and eletronic devices and measure again. Meditate or sleep (at least from 10 pm to 2 am) and measure again. We are all waiting for the results.=)


    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Tumblr_ls9ipfZz631qgw0fzo1_400

    TY for Your reply...

    sunny


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19897
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  mudra on Sat May 18, 2013 2:06 pm

    Mercuriel wrote:

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Tumblr_ls9ipfZz631qgw0fzo1_400

    TY for Your reply...

    sunny

    LOL

    Hugs

    Love from me

    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

    Do not dodge my questions with your spamy posts with blind links to some lame fact book meme photo or something!

    this is unacceptable and it is my opinion that you shoud have been banned a long time ago for spreading your obnoxious love and light new age bs.

    NOW GO BACK TO YOUR NESERA BLOG AND READ WHAT I ASKED YOU AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

    WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WE WERE ALSO WONDERING WHAT YOUR AFFILIATION TO NESERA IS? BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO BE A SCAM AND YOUR HERE SPAMING IT HERE? IN THE MISTS OF AVALON? WHY?


    HERES WHAT YOUR MOST RECENT SPAM LIKE BOLG POST SAYS!!!

    This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

    Ban
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue May 28, 2013 12:03 pm

    NABS!!! SHARED AS COPY AND PASTE FROM THE LOW LEVEL BOTTOM FEEDER ASTRAL PARASITE THAT YOU! ARE!!!

    SHALL MAAT BUT BROTHER SAYEDS HEART ON MY SCALES!!!

    CANT FLY THEN I GUESS YOU CAN HIT THE GROUND!!!

    COME HERE TO MY ISLAND BEGGING FOR OTHERS I SEE!!!

    WELL NO BODY DONATED ME ANY MONEY WHEN I ASKED NICE!!!

    GOOD LUCK LIFE CAN DEAL YOU COME WILD CARDS JUST LIKE ME!!!

    I AM MAAT OF EGPYT!!! I AM A LIVING GOD WALKING ON THE EARTH!!!

    TALKING TO YOU KNOW HERE ON THE MISTS OF AVALON DISCUSSION FORUM!!!

    WHERE MEMBERS OF THE ORIGINAL ROUND HAVE SHARED THE TIME LINE DECODING!!!

    THEN WE SHARED SOME INSIGHT INTO WHAT IT MEANS TO DECODE AND RETIRE THE BIBLE!!!

    I HAVE DIFFICULTLY PAYING RENT FOR MY SHOP SLEPT ON A CONCRETE FLOOR IN THE COLD WINTER!!!

    OSIRIS HAS EXPLAINED HIS FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY IN A LEVEL MOST HUMANS CAN NOT EVEN COMPREHEND!!!

    YOU ARE DOUBLE POSTING OTHER PEOPLES CHOKE AND SPAMMING BLIND LINKS TO CIABOOK CRAP!!! AND I ASK WHY!!!

    ON DEC 21 THE STAR GATES OPENED ON THE PLANET WE ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS IN OUR EXTRA TERRESTRAIL DISCLOSURE!!!

    THE WHOLE WORLD IS HAVING A HARD TIME PAYING RENT BECAUSE OF THE DEATH GRIP OF THE GLOBAL BANKSTERS AND NESERA B.S.!!!



    AS FOR NO WORLD WAR AND NO FEMA CAMPS!!!

    PROVE IT!!!

    YOUR BUDDY IN THE MESSAGE YOU JUST POSTED RISKS GOING TO JAIL!!!

    I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TO A PRIVATE US OWNED MAXIMUM SECURITY JAIL FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!

    I WAS KIDNAPPED FROM MY OWN RESIDENCE BY UNDER COVER AGENTS AND LOCKED IN A CAGE LIKE A DOG!!!

    SO YOUR B.S. AND SPAM IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND I WILL STRAIGHT UP TELL YOU WHO'S ISLAND YOUR ON!!!

    I DONT SEE MUCH CHANGE FROM THE GOVERNMENT FRAUDS ALLOWING MONSANTO GMO AND DROPPING DRONE BOMBS AND CIA FALSE FLAG WARS AND REAL TERRORIST GROUPS!

    THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO DO AND MERLIN IS AT THE FRONT OF THE STAR HUMAN INDIGO CRYSTAL CHILDREN RACE!!! DON'T COME HERE BEGGING FOR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WONT GET ANY!!!

    REGARDS,

    MERLIN JT! MAAT





    I am still waiting for your response to my question address to you!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL WHO I AM!!! AND I STILL AM BECAUSE I AM THE DISCLOSURE YOU NEED!!! FUNNY EH HERE I AM TALKING TO YOU IN LIVE TIME AND YOU CANT TOP IT BECAUSE I AN OFFICIAL AGENT FOR THE LOGOS!!! WANNA HAVE A DEBATE!!!

    WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?


    Because its not my team obviously!!!


    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue May 28, 2013 12:03 pm

    DID YOU MISS MY POST TO YOU!!!

    ITS WRITE HERE IN THIS M.O.A. THREAD!!!




    JesterTerrestrial wrote:Do not dodge my questions with your spamy posts with blind links to some lame fact book meme photo or something!

    this is unacceptable and it is my opinion that you shoud have been banned a long time ago for spreading your obnoxious love and light new age bs.

    NOW GO BACK TO YOUR NESERA BLOG AND READ WHAT I ASKED YOU AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

    WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WE WERE ALSO WONDERING WHAT YOUR AFFILIATION TO NESERA IS? BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO BE A SCAM AND YOUR HERE SPAMING IT HERE? IN THE MISTS OF AVALON? WHY?


    HERES WHAT YOUR MOST RECENT SPAM LIKE BOLG POST SAYS!!!

    This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

    Ban
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 29, 2013 9:07 am

    [quote="We Are You"][quote="We Are You"]http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/opening-portal-report
    We Are You wrote:
    Freddy Ground CrewEtheric Liberation

    Our dear brother Sayed Light, is having many serious problems right now,
    he is the real Guardian Angel of the Giza plateau,
    on december 21 a huge Victory of the Light was achieved,
    we have all contributed to that worldwide, along with all the Lightworkers and Lightwarriors present there, Sayed Light was a key figure for our success,
    on that day the activation of the portal has achieved several success, above all,
    all negative future timelines have been absolutely and completely erased. There is now exactly zero possibility for any of the global destructive plans of the Cabal to come to fruition. There will be no World War 3, no New World Order, no mass depopulation, no FEMA camps.

    Our brother Sayed, is having problems with his shop, having difficulties to pay his rent, right now he is under a possible police action in court this month, therefore he is risking to go to jail by the end of this month.

    Sayed is avialable as a guide, to bring you in many sacred places in Giza and in the sourranding area, palces really hardly accesible otherwise.

    If you feel to help him out with a donation, please send me a PM, i will provide you with the details, you can also contact him directly at sayed.adli1 (skype) or at sayedadli55@yahoo.com

    Much Love and Light to everybody

    Who are you and who do you work for? ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!! NOW!!

    BECAUSE ITS NOT MY E.T. TEAM!!! FACT!!! YOU PHOTO OF DEBORA IS OBNOXIOUS!!!

    AND THAT B!TCH HAS BEEN CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR MY FRIENDS FOR FAR TOO LONG!!!

    WHY DO YOU HAVE A PHOTO OF SOMEONE ELSE ON YOUR AVATAR!!! HIDING LIKE A COWARD!!!



    TELL YOUR BUDDY GOOD LUCK WITH THE POLICE STATE THAT HE LIVES IN THAT HE THINKS AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

    LMAO

    DO YOU SEE HOW RETARDED THIS IS!!!

    GO BEG FOR CHANGE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!




    Ban
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 am

    YA I GOT VIDEO OF DEBRA SENT TO ME FROM HER WITH HER ASS IN THE AIR AND GOOD GOD I TURNED IT OFF BECAUSE SHE TURNS ME OFF AND DELETED IT!!!

    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE THAT THIS KIND OF POSTING CONTINUES!!! BLIND LINKS AND COPY AND PASTE NABS WITH ZERO DISCUSSION ABOUT IT!!! THAT MY FRIEND IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

    The Dragons of Thuban have given you the time line decodings to the bible and mayan caledar! FACT!!!

    YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THIS AS THE WORK IS ALREADY DONE!!!

    WE ARE THE ET CONTACT THAT THIS WORLD NEEDS!!!

    WANNA HAVE A DEBATE!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 am

    SO I WAS WONDERING SOMETIHNG...

    I WAS WONDERING WHO YOU ARE!!! AND I WAS ALSO WONDERING WHO YOU WORK FOR!!!

    THAT YOU NEVER LOG IN AS A MEMBER...THAT YOU POST MILES OF ENDLESS NABS...THAT YOU TROLL THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN!!!

    WANT E.T. CONTACT YOU SAY...WELL HERE I AM BRO!!! TALKING TO YOU WRITE NOW!!!

    JUST LIKE I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT

    FACT!




    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/opening-portal-report
    We Are You wrote:
    Freddy Ground CrewEtheric Liberation

    Our dear brother Sayed Light, is having many serious problems right now,
    he is the real Guardian Angel of the Giza plateau,
    on december 21 a huge Victory of the Light was achieved,
    we have all contributed to that worldwide, along with all the Lightworkers and Lightwarriors present there, Sayed Light was a key figure for our success,
    on that day the activation of the portal has achieved several success, above all,
    all negative future timelines have been absolutely and completely erased. There is now exactly zero possibility for any of the global destructive plans of the Cabal to come to fruition. There will be no World War 3, no New World Order, no mass depopulation, no FEMA camps.

    Our brother Sayed, is having problems with his shop, having difficulties to pay his rent, right now he is under a possible police action in court this month, therefore he is risking to go to jail by the end of this month.

    Sayed is avialable as a guide, to bring you in many sacred places in Giza and in the sourranding area, palces really hardly accesible otherwise.

    If you feel to help him out with a donation, please send me a PM, i will provide you with the details, you can also contact him directly at sayed.adli1 (skype) or at sayedadli55@yahoo.com

    Much Love and Light to everybody
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318422828291807&set=o.269932656466173&type=1&theater

    Who are you and who do you work for? ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!! NOW!!

    BECAUSE ITS NOT MY E.T. TEAM!!! FACT!!! YOU PHOTO OF DEBORA IS OBNOXIOUS!!!

    AND THAT B!TCH HAS BEEN CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR MY FRIENDS FOR FAR TOO LONG!!!

    WHY DO YOU HAVE A PHOTO OF SOMEONE ELSE ON YOUR AVATAR!!! HIDING LIKE A COWARD!!!



    TELL YOUR BUDDY GOOD LUCK WITH THE POLICE STATE THAT HE LIVES IN THAT HE THINKS AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

    LMAO

    DO YOU SEE HOW RETARDED THIS IS!!!

    GO BEG FOR CHANGE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!




    Ban
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  Brook on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 am






    This link on his facebook page is linked to this image:

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 995587_394899733960696_11867433_n

    Absolutely not connection to the linked blog. I believe these are cloaked links as well.



    Last edited by Brook on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 am; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10636
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 am

    I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to say this BUT it seems to me than one can create a religion based upon just about anything. In other words, one can choose to focus upon a certain aspect of life or history -- and make that central. The potential exists for literally billions of religions. So, the question is "what might God have to say about this??" Should there be ONE Religion -- with perhaps many Orders or Branches?? Should God just go away and leave us to our own devices?? Should God go from one group to the next -- telling each group what they wish to hear (such as "you are saved -- and the rest are lost") -- so as to maximize tithes, offerings, and control?? I continue to think we need religion (organized and disorganized) -- but that we need to do our homework (instead of just following the leader). Benevolent-Monotheism combined with a Representative-Republic might be a worthy goal. If we get smart enough (and proud enough) can we just tell God to take a hike??? Has the light really been victorious?? Are we really OK NOW?? I tend to doubt it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24798
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

    Post  Carol on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 pm

    I think that I have most of them deleted on this thread Brook. If you spot something I may have missed just PM me.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

      Current date/time is Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:08 pm