tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Jenetta
THEeXchanger
magamud
Eartheart
Floyd
JesterTerrestrial
enemyofNWO
Aquaries1111
mudra
13 posters

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 am

We Are You
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 am

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Telling You I Was Feeling All This Was Going On

Post  Jenetta Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBkxTnMhXY&feature=fvst

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vHBkxTnMhXY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

DEAR ONES..............

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 187111
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:55 am

WOW MORE NABS NOISE PLEASE BE IN THE SPACE OF SOMEONES ELSE GARBAGE!!! I DONT THINK SO!!! U CAN I WILL NOT!!!

THE SOURCE IS DIRTY AND THE CHANNEL IS UNCLEAR!!! Archangel Michael and Archangel Metatron. (ASTRAL ENTITIES)

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Ar133129868681932

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Bottomlesspitplz
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 am

We Are You wrote: What Should We Expect Dec. 12 & Dec. 21-22, 2012?

by Patricia Cota-Robles

www.eraofpeace.org

December 12, 2012, 12:12:12, and December 21-22, 2012 are dates we have been hearing about for decades. Since Harmonic Convergence, which took place August 15-17, 1987 people have intuitively sensed the importance of this moment in time, and predicted everything under the Sun. Speculation has run the gamut including everything from the end of the world to the instant manifestation of Heaven on Earth. But what should we realistically expect?

In Truth, for the past 25 years, since the quantum leap in energy, vibration, and consciousness the Earth and Humanity experienced during Harmonic Convergence, we have been through myriad influxes of Light. These influxes have included rare Celestial alignments, Solar and Lunar Eclipses, powerful Solar Flares, and literally hundreds of Global Activities of Light that were orchestrated through the unified efforts of embodied Lightworkers and the Company of Heaven. Each and every one of these events bathed the Earth in Divine Light and accelerated the frequency of vibration in Humanity’s physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies at an atomic cellular level. Many people were consciously aware of these influxes of Light, but the vast majority of people evolving on this planet went through these experiences without any conscious awareness.

The influx of Light we will experience on December 12, and December 21-22 will be infinitely more powerful than anything we have previously experienced, but our I AM Presence has been preparing our bodies to withstand this Light for 25 years. Children are being born with the ingrained capacity to assimilate this Light as well, so all is in readiness. All we have to do in order to be the instruments of God we are destined to be is stay focused in our hearts. Then we will be the Open Door for the Light of God that will Birth this planet and all her Life into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth.

What people will experience on a tangible level will be unique for each person. Some people will be very aware of the shift of energy, vibration, and consciousness that has occurred within them. Other people will initially be oblivious to any changes, but as time passes and they assimilate the Light they will realize that something has dramatically shifted within them. Day by day, they will begin to “see with new eyes and hear with new ears.”

Since the Divinely inspired prophecies of old indicated that in these end times there would be two Earths, there are many people who are still predicting that with the Birth of the New Earth the old Earth will pass away resulting in millions of people not making the shift to the New Earth. The Company of Heaven want all of us to know that phase of the Divine Plan has been averted. Please assimilate the following information through the Flame of Illumined Truth which is resonating in the heart of your I AM Presence.

The Beings of Light have clearly stated that the only reason a potential negative outcome is revealed through Divine Prophecy is to show Humanity what will occur if we continue with our current behavior. The Divine Intent of such a prophecy is to inspire Humanity to change our behavior in order to avert the potential negative outcome. If we do not change our behavior and avert the predicted outcome, then the prophecy failed to accomplish its goal and is in fact a failed prophecy.

During the past 25 years miracles have taken place that have exceeded the greatest expectations of Heaven. The Awakening that has occurred within the mass consciousness of Humanity has changed the course of history. There are millions of Lightworkers around the world who have invoked the Light of God on behalf of our sisters and brothers in the Family of Humanity. Through these selfless efforts, people who have not been able to raise their heads above the mud puddle of their painful life experiences enough to see the Light for themselves have been granted a Cosmic Dispensation of unprecedented Divine Grace. This dispensation has proven to be God Victorious.

As a result of the unified efforts of Heaven and Earth, during the past 25 years the I AM Presence of every recalcitrant person on Earth, who was in danger of not making the shift to the New Earth, has made the conscious decision to do what is necessary to clear their karmic liabilities, so they can move forward in the Light. This is true whether or not the person’s fear-based, fragmented human ego is consciously aware of that fact or not. The choice to move forward in the Light by even the most rebellious people is exactly why we are witnessing such appalling negativity being pushed to the surface all over the world. This negativity is surfacing at an accelerated pace in order to be healed and transmuted into Light.

As a result of this miracle, the two Earth’s have become ONE. This means that every man, woman, and child is moving forward with the New Earth. NO ONE IS GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND!

If recalcitrant souls do not clear their karmic liabilities before they leave the physical plane, they will be taken to the Inner Schools of Learning associated with the New Earth to complete their transmuting process. Once they have completed learning the lessons of Oneness and Reverence for All Life, they will join the rest of Humanity on the New Earth. The Company of Heaven said this is the greatest act of Divine Grace every rendered to the fallen Sons and Daughters of God by the Cosmic I AM, All That Is, our Father-Mother God.

So now, I would like to share with you a very powerful Activity of Light that was given to us by the Company of Heaven to prepare us even further to receive the unparalleled influx of Light we will experience on December 12, 12:12:12 and December 21-22. This is a process of Divine Alchemy that will assist our I AM Presence to transform the carbon-based cellular structures of our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies into Crystalline-based Solar Light Cells.

This is a comprehensive process so take your time with it. Please follow this visualization through the full power of your attention. Know that your I AM Presence will allow this activity of Light to occur in, through, and around your Earthly Bodies in perfect alignment with your Divine Plan and your highest good.

I AM Cocreating My 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child evolving on this planet. I AM One with my Father-Mother God, I AM One with the Solar Logos from Suns beyond Suns beyond Suns, I AM One with the entire Company of Heaven, and I AM One with all of the Beings of Light associated with the Elemental Kingdom and the Angelic Kingdom.

I AM One with every electron of precious Life energy evolving on this planet, and I AM One with every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of energy comprising the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies of Humanity and Mother Earth. I AM also One with all of the spaces in between the atomic and subatomic particles and waves of energy on Earth.

Through the Divine Intervention of this collective Body of Light Beings, I invoke the most intensified frequencies of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light from the very Core of Creation that Humanity and the Earth are capable of receiving at this time. I ask that as this Crystalline Solar Light accelerates the Divine Alchemy that is transforming my carbon-based bodies into Crystalline-based Solar Light Bodies of infinite perfection, it also accelerates this process within the bodies of every person on Earth. I accept that this will occur in alignment with each person’s Divine Plan and the highest good for all concerned.

On this sacred and holy day I consecrate my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies to be the Open Door for the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light that is transforming the Earth and ALL her Life into the limitless physical perfection of the New Earth.

Now, under the direction of our Father-Mother God, the 5th-Dimensional Directors of the Elements take their strategic positions in preparation for this powerful Activity of Light.

* The Directors of the Air Element and the Beings of the Air take their position at the cardinal point to the North.

* The Directors of the Water Element and the Beings of the Water take their position at the cardinal point to the East.

* The Directors of the Earth Element and the Beings of the Earth take their position at the cardinal point to the South.

* The Directors of the Fire Element and the Beings of the Fire take their position at the cardinal point to the West.

* The Directors of the Ether Element and the Beings of the Ethers take their position within the Sun of Even Pressure in the Center of the Earth.

Now as One Breath, One Heartbeat, One Voice, and One Energy, Vibration, and Consciousness of pure Divine Love the Directors of the Elements sound a Cosmic Tone signaling to Humanity’s Body Elementals and the Divine Intelligence within every cell that the time has come to reverse the adverse effects of our fall from Grace, and to reclaim the original Divine Plan of outpicturing the perfection that is pulsating within the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies of our I AM Presence.

Every person’s Body Elemental responds with deep gratitude and an exceptional willingness to at long last heal the maladies that they were forced to create in our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies after our fall from Grace aeons ago. With elation and abounding joy, our Body Elementals accept the opportunity to transform our bodies into the limitless perfection of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies.

Now that the new Solar Record Keeper Crystals have been placed in Earth’s Crystal GridSystem, and Humanity’s pineal glands have been adjusted to safely receive more 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light, the Directors of the Elements invoke the Mighty Elohim, and ask them to empower Humanity’s Body Elementals with the ability to assimilate and integrate 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light into our Earthly Bodies, at an atomic cellular level.

The Mighty Elohim respond, and every person’s Body Elemental is initiated into frequencies of the 5th Dimension and invested with NEW skills and abilities that will work in perfect harmony with the Divine Alchemy taking place. This means our Body Elementals have graduated into 5th-Dimensional Elemental Beings, which will accelerate our transformation into our Crystalline Solar Light Bodies.

My I AM Presence and the I AM Presence of every person on Earth now joins in harmony with our newly invested and empowered 5th-Dimensional Body Elementals. What takes place within my Earthly Bodies during the following Activity of Light will also take place within the Earthly Bodies of all Humanity.

I AM my I AM Presence and in unison with my Body Elemental I AM cocreating my 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies of infinite physical perfection.

I AM the Immaculate Concept, the Divine Blueprint, of my 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Etheric, Emotional, Physical, and Mental Solar Light Bodies now made manifest and eternally sustained by God’s Amazing Grace.

Sealed in the embrace of my I AM Presence I quietly contemplate the profound Truth that our Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love and our newly Birthed Renaissance of Divine Love are setting the tone for each of my 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies. These vehicles are now the Open Door for the Crystalline Solar Light that is cocreating the circumstances for Birth of the NEW Earth and Humanity’s Ascension in the Light.

And I begin...

I perceive my glorious Crystalline Etheric Light Body. This is the vehicle that is encoded with my full Divine Potential, and my Divine Plan. My etheric body is associated with the Air Element and it is the vehicle that sets the tone or vibration for all of the energy that enters the world through my physical body.

Under the Law of Karma, which was created after the fall, Humanity had little chance of experiencing vibrant health, eternal youth, or radiant beauty in our physical bodies. Now, however, my I AM Presence and my newly invested 5th-Dimensional Body Elemental take command. The Law of Karma is superseded by the Immaculate Concept of my Divine Plan, and the perfection of my Crystalline Etheric Light Body.

Within my etheric body my I AM Presence declares to all obsolete Karmic patterns, “Stand aside for the I AM Presence and the perfection of my Crystalline Etheric Light Body.” The Karmic patterns are instantaneously transmuted into Light by the new Solar Frequencies of the Violet Flame.

From this moment forth, all energy passing through my physical body from my I AM Presence will only pass through the perfection of my Crystalline Etheric Light Body.

My Mother God, the Holy Spirit, now Baptizes my Crystalline Etheric Light Body with Sacred Fire. This blessing seals the 5th-Dimensional Solar frequencies of the Air Element within this vehicle and a scintillating forcefield of infinite perfection is formed. (pause)

My Crystalline Emotional Light Body now comes into view. This vehicle is associated with the Water Element. It is the body through which the Love Nature of my Father-Mother God is expressed in the world of form. This is my most powerful vehicle. Eighty percent of my Lifeforce is released through my emotional body.

My I AM Presence and my 5th-Dimensional Body Elemental step forth to take command of this vehicle. As they do, the full Divine Momentum of my Father-Mother God’s Love begins to flow through my Heart Flame. The Love of God expands through my Crystalline Emotional Light Body and forms a Cosmic Forcefield of Divine Love that encompasses the entire Planet Earth.

This forcefield of my Father-Mother God’s Love expands the Love flowing through every person’s Heart Flame, and opens each person’s 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Heart Chakra to new breadths. This enhances the reality that every man, woman, and child on Earth will indeed succeed in accomplishing his or her goal of Ascending into the 5th-Dimensional Realms of Light with the New Earth and the rest of our Solar System.

Love reigns supreme through all Creation, and this Activity of Light ensures that our New Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love and our Renaissance of Divine Love are becoming a tangible reality.

Within this all-encompassing Forcefield of Divine Love, the last vestige of my human ego surrenders to my I AM Presence. Within the embrace of my I AM Presence my ego lets go of its resistance to my Divine Plan, and its desire to block my Divine Potential as a Beloved Son or Daughter of God.

My ego dissolves into the loving embrace of my I AM Presence where it is transformed by the Love of my Father-Mother God. My ego is scientifically, psychologically, physiologically, and spiritually transformed. My I AM Presence now inbreathes and absorbs my human ego into the fullness of my true God Reality and all aspects of my own Divinity.

My Mother God now Baptizes my most powerful Crystalline Emotional Light Body with Sacred Fire. My feeling nature becomes One with the Love Nature of God. My emotional world is now filled with God’s Infinite Love and all of the various aspects of God’s wondrous Love. This blessing seals the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Water Element within this vehicle and a scintillating forcefield of infinite perfection is formed.

Through my Crystalline Emotional Light Body I continually express the Harmony of my true Being. (pause)

Now my Crystalline Physical Light Body comes to the fore. My physical body is associated with the Earth Element. The limitless physical perfection of my I AM Presence is reflected in my magnificent Crystalline Light Body. My I AM Presence and my 5th-Dimensional Body Elemental take command of this vehicle. Every cell, gland, organ, and function of my physical body has been longing for this moment.

My Crystalline Physical Light Body is composed of Crystalline Cells that are absorbing Light from the Infinite Universe and assimilating that Light into the atoms and molecules that form each cell of my body. Every Crystalline Cell in my physical body is also absorbing the Cosmic River of Crystalline Light that is cascading through my I AM Presence and every other aspect of my own Divinity.

I AM my I AM Presence inbreathing, absorbing, expanding, and projecting the fullness of this Crystalline Light into my flesh vehicle. Not only is every cell of my body becoming a Crystalline Cell, each one is now swirling with multicolored dazzling Solar Light. This amazing influx of Light is generating unexplored levels of limitless physical perfection, vibrant health, radiant beauty, abundance, joy, and bliss. My Crystalline Physical Light Body responds to this Divine Input which is coming from various Realms of Light.

My Crystalline Physical Light Body will never again accept Karma dictating the reality of its physical functioning or its physical appearance. The old purpose of the flesh vehicle which was to be the repository for Karmic lessons that were not yet learned has been transmuted forever. I accept this profound Truth, and I agree to abide in my Crystalline Light Bodies while deeply enjoying the Divine Alchemy into limitless physical perfection that is continually expanding within them.

My Mother God now Baptizes my Crystalline Physical Light Body with Sacred Fire. The infinite physical perfection of my I AM Presence is permanently secured in the cellular structures of my physical body. This blessing seals the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Earth Element within this vehicle and a scintillating forcefield of infinite perfection is formed. (pause)

Now my Crystalline Mental Light Body reveals itself to me. This vehicle is associated with the Fire Element. My Crystalline Mental Light Body is One with the Divine Mind of God. My I AM Presence and my 5th-Dimensional Body Elemental take command of this vehicle, causing it to blaze like a great Sun of Light forming a halo around my head. As the halo of Light expands through my mental body, it encompasses all of my Crystalline Light Bodies and I AM a radiant Sun of Infinite Light.

The Sacred Fire Breath of my Father-Mother God activates my Divine Mind, and I clearly receive Divine Thoughts, Ideas, Concepts, Imagination, and all aspects of Divine Mind beyond Imagination. All of these reflections of Divine Intelligence and Divine Mind are anchoring and reflecting into my outer consciousness.

Slowly but surely I become aware of this process. It begins with a soft effulgent Light filling my mind. It leads me past the imagination of hopes and dreams of a future Divinity into the ever present moment of NOW where the patterns of perfection for the New Earth exist for me, the Earth, and all Life evolving on this planet.

All of the layers of human thought, conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind, that were derived from my human ego now slowly dissolve into this Light, thus setting up an entirely new Divine Process for assimilating information.

I now perceive everything as energy, vibration, and consciousness whether it is something in my daily life or coming to me from dimensions beyond the physical plane. I watch for this in my meditations and see it clearly in my awakened life.

I AM prepared for my Crystalline Mental Light Body and I accept it now.

My Mother God now Baptizes my Crystalline Mental Light Body with Sacred Fire. The Divine Mind of God is reflected through my conscious mind and perpetually reflects through my mental body. This blessing seals the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Fire Element within this vehicle and a scintillating forcefield of infinite perfection is formed. (pause)

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM now abiding on the New Earth in my 5th-Dimensional Etheric, Emotional, Physical, and Mental Crystalline Solar Light Bodies. Each of my four Elemental Vehicles is now functioning in its full Crystalline Solar Light Body of infinite perfection. As I empower this activity of Light day by day, the Divine Alchemy is expanding and expanding within each vehicle until ALL Life evolving on this sweet Earth has God Victoriously Ascended into the 5th-Dimensional Solar Realms of Light with the New Earth and the rest of our Solar System.

And so it is. Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM.

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose

a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

www.eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981

Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose

PO Box 41883

Tucson, Arizona 85717

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank you.

©2012 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times

The success of an interaction ritual is a function of the degree of emotional energy transferred in a social exchange and is contingent upon the presence of the following ritual conditions: physical co-presence, mutual focus of attention, common emotional mood, and a boundary to outsiders. The experience of high levels of emotional energy is a notable occurrence and individuals seek to preserve the memory of this emotional energy through the use of symbolic expressions. The emotional charge carried by social symbols, however, has a natural half-life and will tend decay over-time unless the symbols are “revitalized” through subsequent interaction rituals.

http://citation.allacademic.com//meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/2/3
    /2/4/pages23244/p23244-4.php

Not much different than this ritual....

The calling of four corners in RITUAL MAGIC....

The Directors of the Air Element and the Beings of the Air take their position at the cardinal point to the North.

* The Directors of the Water Element and the Beings of the Water take their position at the cardinal point to the East.

* The Directors of the Earth Element and the Beings of the Earth take their position at the cardinal point to the South.

* The Directors of the Fire Element and the Beings of the Fire take their position at the cardinal point to the West.

Set the candles to the four directions (North, South, East, & West). Then light the candles clockwise. Once your ready, take 10 deep breaths.

Face the East and say:
    "Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East, powers of air and invention. Hear Me!"

Face the South and say:
    "Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the South, powers of fire and feeling. Hear Me!"

Face the West and say:
    "Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the West, powers of water and intuition. Hear Me!"

Finally, Face the North and say:
    "Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the North, powers of mother and earth. Hear Me!"

When your done you can cast your spell now that you have the spirits protecting you.

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/summon_spells/10135/page.html

Last edited by Brook on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 am

Basing anything you devote your faith in, on the dependence of ritual magic is very weak and as stated above only has a half life. It needs to be repeated. This is simply not the way of it.

The emotional charge carried by social symbols, however, has a natural half-life and will tend decay over-time unless the symbols are “revitalized” through subsequent interaction rituals.

Anything that has a half life should be subject to question eh?

Plagiarizing old Wiccan magic spells to conform to New Age "teachings" is a money making scheme that has overtaken the internet. Readers beware.

http://eop.mybigcommerce.com/

The Directors of the Air Element and the Beings of the Air take their position at the cardinal point to the North.

"Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East, powers of air and invention. Hear Me!"

I think Patricia Diane Cota-Robles has her directions mixed up but hey! I was never very good at directions either...north, south, east, west... Huh ?

Directors = Guardians of the Watchtower

Don't forget to pull out that wallet if need be eh?
    Bored
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 am

On a side note:

I'm ROTF....it's hysterical! The webpage address for this woman to sell here wares contains "MY BIG COMMERCE".....LOL Crazy Happy

http://eop.mybigcommerce.com/

Did she consult the oracle?!?!? Blink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:42 am

Carlo Giuseppe Suarès (1892–1976) was a French writer, painter and Kabbalah author. He was born the 12 May 1892 in Alexandria, Egypt. The ancestors of his Sepharad Jewish family had been expelled from Spain in 1492 and found refuge in Italy before emigrating to Egypt. He died in Paris the 16 July 1976.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Suar%C3%A8s

"The Eight Propositions"

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:20-21). And this would be the keynote of the New Era. Here are the eight propositions:

1. Seek your total individuality. Don't write it down anywhere. Don't give it a name. Any definition of yourself is a deceptive hideout.

2. You will not find your total individuality. It is your total individuality that sees you, that witnesses your doings. It acts in our space-time continuum but is not restricted to it.

3. Your total individuality is your soul. It abides in the indeterminate plurality of universes. Because it is alive, it is evolving. Because it is outside of time, its evolution is only the time that you need to permit it to find you. Because it is multidimensional, it contributes to the composition of an Ecclesia. It is one and innumerable.

4. Your soul will not find you as long as your consciousness is made of the stuff of false evidences created by your mind: as long as you do not feel a sense of suffocation in those space-time false evidences.

5. The death of false evidences is a psychological death, announcer of resurrection. Each false evidence denounced opens a window in the inner space where the measurable dies.

6. This death of the measurable in the inner space is a personal experience. All that is said to you about it will prevent it from occurring. Do not listen to the professionals of any religions.

7. Beyond this death, our infinitely multiple individuality reveals to our present person that we are only one of its multifarious manifestations. We then meet the other manifestations of our soul spread out through history, still present and alive.

8. So this consciousness emanating from our soul integrates its earthly past and also its future. It knows itself continuous, without limits. It is all-consciousness, it penetrates every consciousness, it understands every consciousness, and that understanding is love.

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Davinci7i

http://www.psyche.com/psyche/8prop.html
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 am

Well we have 48 hours or so before finding out, don't we? Or will it happen on the 23rd?

I think that as long as our passion is directed toward reconnecting with the Divine - we're all good.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 am

Psychic Vampire

AKA Energy Vampire.

1. A emotionally weak person who drains vital engery from other people. Basically what you call someone who drags you down and wastes you're time when you're around them.

2. A creature, in either humaniod or phantom-like form, that feeds on psychic energy, otherwise known as your life force.

1. You must be a psychic vampire, everytime I am around you I feel worn down and exhausted.

One who consciously or subconciously drains the emotions of others.
    I knew he was a psychic vampire when I first met him; When he was around, I felt nothing but tired and lethargic.

A psychic vampire is a person or being who feeds off the "life force" of other living creatures.

The name psychic vampires immediately reveal our attitude toward people who take energy. Not as obvious, it also reveals our attitudes toward the people from whom they take. A vampire is a taker who drains its victims.

To help and heal ourselves and each other, we must first recognize the person who is taking energy from another person can only do so if the person they are taking from agrees to it on some level. Freedom comes when we stop projecting our fear of powerlessness onto others, blaming them and victimizing ourselves.

Permission to give or take does not need to be granted on a conscious individualized basis. It comes from an underlying attitude about giving and taking.

Our experiences in life all include give and take in varying degrees and mirror back to us where we are on the spectrum selfishness and selflessness. Selfishness and self-centeredness are generally viewed as undesirable traits. Selflessness is usually viewed positively. Both require balancing.

Those who give selflessly without balance can become doormats or martyrs or may "kill with kindness". They may find it difficult to say "No." Those who take without thought are often very kind people who have learned inappropriate ways to get energy. They may also be obviously selfish and thoughtless of others. These are examples of opposite ends of the spectrum. Most of us sit somewhere closer to the middle and as with all living things our abilities and balance fluctuate.

The giver's attitude of willingness creates an opening that enables a taker to connect to the giver. Connecting to each other, although generally unseen, literally creates a physical connection that we just do not see with the naked eye. The Hunas have spoken about these connecting "cords" for centuries. More recently Phyllis Krystal, a therapist from California, has developed a technique called Cutting the Ties That Bind, a method of working with or cutting serious ties that prevent us from being us.

Those we mistakenly call vampires are not necessarily bad people. For instance a friend once connected to me very deeply while we were working on an intense project together. Eventually the energy being drained from me made me ill physically. I was extremely weak, dizzy and having heart palpitations. My friend was driving me to the various doctor's appointments and helping in any way she could. Neither of us knew she had connected to me in this fashion. It took a mutual friend, an intuitive, to tell me what was happening. In meditation I prayed for guidance and saw the cords between us. I envisioned myself pulling some of them out one by one. I envisioned cutting other cords with scissors. My health improved in three days. My friend and I spent a day together talking about the experience and forgiving each other. She was horrified at what we had learned. She loves me and would not hurt me for the world.

How To Stop Psychic Vampires from Draining Your Energy
    If you suspect you are a giver - you must become clear you play a role in the experience and you are no longer willing to do so. Say firmly and clearly aloud, "No one else can have my energy. My need to give is fulfilled through healthy means." You may see yourself doing service work or another healthy form of giving. Take time to get quiet or to meditate and ask to see any unhealthy lines connecting you to another that are affecting you then. Visualize severing those ties in whatever way comes to you. It helps if you know the person you are severing from but it is not essential. Do this clearing, affirming, meditating and severing until you feel you mean it and it is complete. Relief and new energy will follow within a few days. Bless and forgive everyone involved, including yourself.
    How To Stop Stealing Energy from Others
    If you are a taker you must become clear you are no longer willing to play that role. Say firmly and clearly aloud, "I now receive all the energy I need in healthy ways. Energy comes to me easily from the earth, from the air, from Divine intelligence. It is everywhere and I willingly accept it from healthy places and in healthy ways. I always have all the energy I need."

Whether you are a giver or a taker, you will likely need to practice this over time. You will learn to recognize physical sensations that go along with someone connecting to you. For me it is light headedness and dizziness. For you it may be different. Pay attention. Your body will tell you. Both the giver and taker are simply trying to have their needs met. Both are seeking balance. Both have complete control over the situation through managing their own attitudes lovingly.

http://healing.about.com/od/energyhealing/a/psivamps.htm
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

VICTORY OF THE LIGHT "Deep thanks for us by us" OK NOW - Page 2 Empty Dia R to G La

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:28 am

the Arcturian Group – DECEMBER 30, 2012
    Posted on December 31, 2012 by Laura

1 Vote

arcturiansDECEMBER 30, 2012

Greetings to all who are drawn to the Arcturian messages for we welcome you with great love and light, dear ones. We see your disappointment that all did not change on the day you had determined was to be a day of much manifestation. You must realize however, that much of what you expected was of your own creation. Many of the predictions from pure channels will indeed manifest, but only as mankind embraces more truth and light. Much has and still is happening, but on a third dimensional level you are as of yet unable to see it. Many are feeling these higher frequencies but do not fully understand what they are feeling. Some are experiencing unusual physical issues at this time that are actually massive clearings of old energy, preparing the physical to become crystalline and lighter. Change is gradual, but is definitely taking place.

You may find yourselves becoming aware of subtle changes in the attitudes others– many of whom you thought of as being very stoic and rigid in their beliefs and you will say; “How did this happen?”. Well those changes in an individual’s thinking are the result of new energies now silently and gradually penetrating world consciousness, dear ones. New and higher frequencies of Light energies are pouring in and if you open yourselves to receive, you will.

You may find that much you always held dear, simply doesn’t seem important any longer. This is a sign that your consciousness is changing and you are no longer resonating with those events, people, things, foods, etc. that heretofore seemed very important. Many experienced this with the recent Christmas holiday. It did not seem the same as you remembered–the lights not so lovely and festive, the gifts not quite so important, and activities felt somewhat boring. These are signs that you are shifting dear ones, shifting into new awareness’s and new energies. Recognize these experiences as signs that indeed much is happening.

Try not to keep alive those things you have outgrown simply because the world tells you they are important. Many tried and true world beliefs are simply that, concepts and beliefs with no basis in reality. Trying to keep alive traditions and ceremony out of habit or guilt is indeed keeping yourselves locked into all is old and finished and will not serve to help you evolve. Trust your intuition, trust that you are being guided, and trust that you are indeed one with Source and therefore must continue in your journey of awakening however long you choose it will take. The child must at some point put away the treasures childhood and embrace the treasures of the adult.

We would like to speak to you of love dear ones. Of that connection between all living things. We have often spoken of love, but feel that it is important to again emphasize that all are in and of the One Divine Consciousness and this connecting energy is what you have termed love. Depending upon the state of consciousness of the individual, this connection will be interpreted and take on many meanings. For some love is limited only to family, friends, and those who believe the same as they do. For others, love is sexual attraction and nothing else. For some love is nonexistent, they feel no connection at all to other living things, and in being so cut off from reality, these poor souls lash out at all other living things. They know something is missing, for the spark of the Divine is forever within each one, and yet having so deeply buried it, they cannot understand what it is they are missing. These are the dear ones that do horrendous acts of violence, for they have allowed themselves through choice, drugs, beliefs, past life experiences, etc. to become totally cut off from truth. These too, will eventually awaken for all are in and of the Divine, but it will take many lifetimes and much help for them to climb out of the hell they have created for themselves.

Love, pure and simple, is the connection within ONE, of all things. That is why the gross misuse of mother earth and all her parts is old and un-evolved energy. Gaia is a living being. Plants are living beings, animals are living beings– all within the One omnipresent life. As you evolve you begin to more clearly see and understand this connection and it gradually (or suddenly) becomes your state of consciousness. This is why so many are being drawn to no longer eat meat and are trying to help animals by bringing attention to the horrendous and greedy practices of factory farming.

Those who reside within a consciousness of duality and separation, see all other life forms as separate from themselves and this is what makes war and cruelty possible. As mankind awakens to the true nature of life, these things will no longer be tolerated or even considered to be options. Instead they will be thought of as being in and of a very primitive belief system much as you now think of cave men going about with clubs.

Regardless of what an un-awakened society pushes upon you through your news, magazines, films etc., always use your own intuition when judging the validity of any topic being discussed. View the messages through your highest awareness of truth, and feel the energy.

Trust your intuition which is being guided by your awareness of your Divine nature.

Trust, listen to, connect with, and move ever more deeply into that which is.

I am that I am, always have been , always will be.

But remember…so is every other living thing.

We are the Arcturian Group 12/30/12
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 am

HOW IS THAT ASTRAL ENTITY IN YOUR HEAD DOING!!! I think it is really good that you are able to copy and paste RON HEADS messages here as often has he publishes them and im sure if you take the time to read this message that was shared here by Mists Of Avalon Member "weareyou" you might find some well written love and light. So who is talking here!!! I am. MERLIN JT! MAAT! Big Grin 2

The blind link you posted is channeled NABS! Who is talking there?

All the light you want, all the time. – channeled by Ron Head

January 11, 2013 in Michael, Ron's Channeled Messages | Tags: Channeling, Consciousness, Energy, Focus, Light, Love, Michael

amsa

Michael

Our message for today will be simple and to the point. We are always speaking to you about energy, love, and light. That is the primary focus of this channel and will remain so for a time. Just as a coach of one of your sports teams will continually drill his team on basics, basics, basics, so do we wish to remind you over and over again of certain things. The most important of these is your connection to Creator’s love.

When we speak of light or energy, we are speaking of the same thing. Please understand that you are always connected to this light, this love. Without it you would not be, would not exist. It is the very essence of yourselves. However, as readers of these messages, we assume that just existing is not your primary goal. Therefore we are always bringing to your attention things which you may do to enhance your progress along your chosen paths.

There are a great many things which will help you along your way, visualizations, meditations, actions, attitudes, etc., etc. All of these may be very helpful at times. Your connection to your Creator’s love and light, however, is the basic thing we would like to stress. This is something which will always, always see you through. It will always be healing. It will always provide you with what you need. In fact, it is more likely to know what you need than you are yourself.

Have you ever wished for, prayed for, even thought of something without it being known to Source? Of course not. What we are saying is, your first and foremost priority should be to establish your intentional and conscious connection to Creator and maintain it jealously each and every day. At first, you may begin by imagining the light, love, and energy pouring into you. But quickly you will find that you begin to feel a response that does not depend upon your imagination. At that point there are many things you might think, imagine, pray, or intend. All of those are alright. None of them are necessary. You only need to bring into yourself, and therefore your entire field of being, more light, more love. Always more light, more love. Any doubt? More love. Uncertainty? More love. Fear? Worry? More love. Illness? More love.

This is something we see you forgetting at times when you encounter bumps in your path. We therefore stress it as the most basic thing. Open yourselves and allow it to happen and you will always find what your heart needs. You will also notice that we include no warning of side effects or of overdose. It is even alright if you are nursing or pregnant. Well, we thought to lighten this up a bit.

Remember, all the light you want, all the time, and then more. We will speak again. Good day.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 am

DOSE SALUSA SPEAK TO YOUR HEAD? ARE YOU INFECTED WITH LOW LEVEL ASTRAL PARASITES? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A QUESTION? WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING THE MISTS OF AVALON WITH BLIND LINKS?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 am

i have not clicked on these blind links yet...i have not much time today as there are some real things going on!

What part of these nabs like topics did you like best...maybe you could quote them and SAY SOMETHING!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

did you read the message that you blind linked?

what do you think about everything and all that?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Here and Now

2012 Indy Info

Home
    My Channeled Messages
    Authors/ Spirituality
    My writings
    General News
    Youtube
    Aurora Dreamtime Recommended Links
    Message from laura / Multidimensional Ocea
    Discussions

HILARION 2013 – The Rainbow Scribe

3 Votes

HILARION’S WEEKLY MESSAGE 2013

January 20 – 27, 2013

Beloved Ones,

As you move forward upon your individual path, you will notice the subtle changes occurring within your own bodies and energetic systems and you will marvel at the role of conduit you are playing. The energies flow through you at certain periods of each day and radiate out into the World around you. This then, is the contribution you are making to bring in the higher frequencies and in anchoring these upon and within the Earth, no matter the seeming chaos around you.

Your work has shifted to that of co-creator of your new Age of Light. Your every thought, word and deed is being brought into higher expression as you surrender your human will to Divine Will and daily intend to align with your higher, more refined Self. We are happy to see that there is now more acceptance, tolerance and forgiveness of self and others as you realize that each has their own path to follow and you remember your own journey into becoming and encourage those around you to open themselves to their greater potentials.

As the growth within those around you takes place, know that your presence amongst them is most important in the stabilizing and calming of the polarities that must be experienced within each individual and which is reflected in the outer World as shifting energies, as their alignment to a higher expression of themselves continues to take place. It is at this time that your continued intention to hold the Light and the highest vision for all is most needed. It can at times be quite challenging, for you are having to still experience the expressions of the old paradigm that have not yet transformed and you long for the outer reflection of the World around you to match the being of Light that you are.

Be patient with yourselves and give nurturance as needed. As your bodies continue in their transformation, listen to your inner promptings. Rest when you must in order to maintain greater equilibrium. Many of you are requiring long periods of sleep and this is assisting in your recalibration. You are helping when you do this at the inner levels in so many ways and at so many different levels that you would be greatly surprised if remembrance of this came to you.

The refining of your World and your physical vehicles will continue until all is transformed and you now know that your focus does make a great difference in creating the highest outcome. All that is required is that you live your life experiencing the greatest joy and laughter in the lightness of your being, with all shadows still remaining having no place to hide and therefore being brought into integration with all that you are, and all of it, ALL of it, Dear Ones, is now a stepping into a greater power. Well done!

Until next week…

I AM Hilarion

©️2013 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana (Soo-tam-ah) Keeper of the Symphonies of Grace

Permission is given to share this message as long as the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been changed, or altered in any way and Scribe’s credit, copyright and website is included. www.therainbowscribe.com

Thank you for including the above website link when posting this message.

HILARION 2013 – The Rainbow Scribe.
    About these ads
    Share this:

More

Like this:
    One blogger likes this.

cuthelain

About Laura
    I am a starseed, possibly from the Pleiadies or Andromeda. I am on this journey since age 3, so.. for 35 years.. and i am doing spiritual group work for over 15 years also. I enjoy poetry, music, nature, animals, joking, having fun, listening to spirit. I have connected with many star beings, from various worlds, humanoid or not. Connections happen while awake or in dream like state. Shall we expand our consciousness together.
    View all posts by Laura →
    One Comment on “HILARION 2013 – The Rainbow Scribe”

Brian O'Neil
    January 20, 2013

Rate This

Excellent site. Thanks

Leave a Reply
    Information
    This entry was posted on January 20, 2013 by Laura in Channels.
    Shortlink
    http://wp.me/p1szSk-bJw
    Navigation
    Previous post
    Next post
    Search for:
    Donations to 2012 Indy Info ********* Via PayPal ********
    Donate to the Website
    Email Subscription

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 884 other followers

Recent Posts

See The UFOs NASA Has Deleted: UFO Photos Leaked Out Of NASA-JSC, 100% Clear In High Detail | Beyond Science
    High Ranking US Major General Exposes September 11 – YouTube
    CAYMAN ISLANDS TO DISCLOSE HIDDEN COMPANIES AND DIRECTORS
    Matthew’s Message: January 19, 2013
    The Journey Ahead -- The Great Divine Director, 20 Jan 2013, by Tazjima
    David Wilcock – UPDATE FRIDAY 1/18: RUSSIAN SOURCES GIVE ENTHUSIASTIC REVIEWS
    We have toxic light bulbs now ,SO PLESE READ THIS ;0)
    Help! 3D is Going Away! Part 3 – YouTube
    Ban Weaponized Drones from the World
    John Smallman channeling Jesus – When you change your thought patterns you change your life experiences « Jesus through John
    Amelia Earhart found, finally and at last
    DL Zeta – Remembering to Celebrate…No Matter What
    John Smallman – Reality cannot occur or appear in the illusion « Johnsmallman’s Blog
    Bashar - Star Trek Story
    Ascension is an Individual Experience – Laura Multidimensional Ocean
    James Gilliland – Solutions and Critical Thinking
    Méline Lafont ~Lady Portia : The New World has taken its first babysteps into Humankinds’ hearts.
    Messages from Ann and the Angels – 01/19/2013
    Fed missed warning signs in 2007 as crisis gained steam | Reuters
    Sayings of Gurdjieff
    Belgium to build ‘battery island’ to store wind farm energy — RT
    ‘Pentagon’s hand behind French intervention in Mali’ — RT
    JFK II – The Bush Connection (2003) – YouTube
    Criminalizing Pregnancy: As Roe Turns 40, New Study Reveals Forced Interventions on Pregnant Women – YouTube
    Mars Express Captures Stunning Image of an Ancient River Valley formed During the the Hesperian Epoch
    From the ‘X Files’: “Advanced Civilizations may Live Inside Supermassive Black Holes”
    Dead Fish from Crashed UFO – Okinawa, Japan – Project Camelot
    Drunvalo Melchizedek – The pole shift 2012 – By Pablo Arellano – YouTube

Categories
    Multidimensional Ocean/ Laura Translations Index
    Multidimensional Ocean/ Laura Translations Indez

Multidimensional Ocean / LauraTranslations Indez
    Follow us on Tweeter

See The UFOs NASA Has Deleted: UFO Photos Leaked Out Of NASA-JSC, 100% Clear In High Detail | Beyond ... nblo.gs/Hkvh7♥️ 1 hour ago

visitors
    Locations of visitors to this page
    My Youtube Creations
    [My Youtube Channel]

My own video creations
    Start here

Aurora Crew Dreamtime Updates
    Aurora Dreamflight Experiences Comment Page
    Gaia’s Gifts
    Past Lives Reminescences
    Welcome to 2012 Indy Info – LRC
    Welcome!

Quote of the day
    "It is only by grounding our awareness in the living sensation of our bodies that the "I Am," our real presence, can awaken."
    Gabriel Raio Lunar Channels SaLuSa
    Gabriel Raio Lunar Channels SaLuSa

Gabriel Raio Lunar Channeling SaLuSa
    Blog Stats

3,897,851 hits

Laura

I am a starseed, possibly from the Pleiadies or Andromeda. I am on this journey since age 3, so.. for 35 years.. and i am doing spiritual group work for over 15 years also. I enjoy poetry, music, nature, animals, joking, having fun, listening to spirit. I have connected with many star beings, from various worlds, humanoid or not. Connections happen while awake or in dream like state. Shall we expand our consciousness together.
    View Full Profile →
    Search for:
    Donations to 2012 Indy Info ********* Via PayPal ********
    Categories
    LRC Discussion Forum
    Brian O'Neil on HILARION 2013 – The Rain…
    Jennifer Degregorio on Matthew’s Message: January 19,…
    Jennifer Degregorio on OMG!! Photo of SaLuSa’s …
    Jenny on Ascension is an Individual Exp…
    wizard2386 on David Wilcock – UPDATE F…
    lol gray on Dead Fish from Crashed UFO …
    Julia Ruggiero on Ascension is an Individual Exp…
    Jennifer Degregorio on David Wynn Miller QUANTUM GRAM…
    Chemtrails – The Con… on Chemtrails – The Consequences …
    Lunar Hyperdunk Gold… on The manuscript of survival - p…
    Lebron X Carbon on U.S. Commentator Mike Harris: …
    Laura on Criminalizing Pregnancy: As Ro…

Meta

Register
    Entries RSS
    Comments RSS
    WordPress.com

Top Posts & Pages
    Multidimensional Ocean
    Multidimensional Ocean/ Laura

Multidimensional Ocean
    Blogroll

2012 How is it Happening?
    American Kabuki
    AquariusChannelings
    Aurora Dreamflights 2.0
    Awakening the Divine
    BeforeItsNews
    Bill Wood's website
    BradleyManning.org
    Carol Roisin's website – non weaponization of space.
    Cosmic Paradigm
    David Wilcok
    Despertando
    Dreamwalker Diaries
    Dreamweaver333
    drgreersblog
    Dutchsince = Sincedutch
    EarthCrew
    Eleven Inspired
    Elizabeth E.'s website
    Exonews
    Fran Zepeda's Blog
    Gabriel's website for SaLuSa
    iam.bradleymanning.org/
    Judith Kessel
    Lucas 2012 Infos
    MirraRose
    Multidimensional Ocean/ Laura
    Newsy
    ObiwanKabuki
    Oracle Report
    pleiadedolphininfos
    Project Camelot
    Spirit in Action
    Spirit Train Chronicles
    UFOs website

Recent Posts

See The UFOs NASA Has Deleted: UFO Photos Leaked Out Of NASA-JSC, 100% Clear In High Detail | Beyond Science
    High Ranking US Major General Exposes September 11 – YouTube
    CAYMAN ISLANDS TO DISCLOSE HIDDEN COMPANIES AND DIRECTORS
    Matthew’s Message: January 19, 2013
    The Journey Ahead -- The Great Divine Director, 20 Jan 2013, by Tazjima
    David Wilcock – UPDATE FRIDAY 1/18: RUSSIAN SOURCES GIVE ENTHUSIASTIC REVIEWS
    We have toxic light bulbs now ,SO PLESE READ THIS ;0)
    Help! 3D is Going Away! Part 3 – YouTube
    Ban Weaponized Drones from the World
    John Smallman channeling Jesus – When you change your thought patterns you change your life experiences « Jesus through John
    Amelia Earhart found, finally and at last
    DL Zeta – Remembering to Celebrate…No Matter What
    John Smallman – Reality cannot occur or appear in the illusion « Johnsmallman’s Blog
    Bashar - Star Trek Story
    Ascension is an Individual Experience – Laura Multidimensional Ocean
    James Gilliland – Solutions and Critical Thinking
    Méline Lafont ~Lady Portia : The New World has taken its first babysteps into Humankinds’ hearts.
    Messages from Ann and the Angels – 01/19/2013
    Fed missed warning signs in 2007 as crisis gained steam | Reuters
    Sayings of Gurdjieff
    Belgium to build ‘battery island’ to store wind farm energy — RT
    ‘Pentagon’s hand behind French intervention in Mali’ — RT
    JFK II – The Bush Connection (2003) – YouTube
    Criminalizing Pregnancy: As Roe Turns 40, New Study Reveals Forced Interventions on Pregnant Women – YouTube

AuroraDreamflight
    AuroraDreamflight

Aurora by Laura
    January 2013 M T W T F S S
    « Dec
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30 31
    Looking for previous articles?
    Pages

Aurora Crew Dreamtime Updates
    Aurora Dreamflight Experiences Comment Page
    Gaia’s Gifts
    Past Lives Reminescences
    Welcome to 2012 Indy Info – LRC
    Welcome!

Tags
    9/11 Afghanistan Ascended master Ascension Barack Obama Benjamin Fulford consciousness David Wilcock Dimension disclosure DNA Earth ENERGY European Union Federal Reserve System Fran Zepeda Fukushima Galactic Federation GOD Greg Giles Higher Self Illuminati Japan Jesus Johnsmallman Light LOVE Meline Lafont Mike Quinsey NASA New Age NUCLEAR Religion and Spirituality SaLuSa Saul Sirius Spiritual Awakening Steve Beckow Suzanne Spooner UFO Unidentified Flying Object United States Wall Street Wes Annac Youtube

Blog at WordPress.com. Theme: Suburbia by WPSHOWER.
    Follow
    Follow “Here and Now”

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 884 other followers