tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

HAARP cancelling MP3

Sanicle
    Sanicle

HAARP cancelling MP3 Empty HAARP cancelling MP3

Post  Sanicle Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 am

This sounds brilliant but I'm hoping someone with more scientific knowledge than myself, who knows about and can identify the Schumann resonance, can validate this. I downloaded and played it but can't hear anything. Is this normal? I know my hearing is not so great.

I'm providing the link below for anyone who wants to join me in trying this out. I especially want to as it apparently aids the Earth in defending and healing herself! cheers THANKYOU PressCore!

HAARP attack cancelling mp3

The Schumann resonances are small oscillations of the Earth’s magnetic field which resonate at extremely low frequencies. The fundamental or lowest Schumann resonance peak occurs at 7.83Hz or 7.83 cycles per second. The 7.83hz creates a positive standing wave of energy that builds up over time and helps to reestablish the positive healing energy of the earth itself.

The Schumann resonances can undo or cancel out the HAARP weather modifying and earthquake inducing broadcasting frequencies. This Schumann resonances mp3 can be used as a defense against HAARP attacks as the Schumann resonances reestablishes the positive energy oscillations of the Earth’s magnetic field. By playing it during a severe weather storm or predicted earthquake event the oscillations of the Earth’s magnetic field cancels out or simply changes the HAARP storm or earthquake inducing electromagnetic frequency.

If thousands of people downloaded this mp3 (right mouse click over link and select “Save Link As…”) to their computer, cell phone or portable media player and played it during a HAARP storm they would be helping the Earth defend and heal itself. You would also be protecting yourself, your family and home from the harmful and destructive HAARP attacks.

There are no harmful effect to us by playing this Schumann resonances mp3. Because we are electromagnetic beings, powered by the electromagnetic energy of cells, body tissues and the universe itself, we are in effect embedded in the Earth’s magnetic field and hence embedded in the Schumann resonances of the Earth’s magnetic field. Every part of us is permeated with this field but unlike sunlight, the Earth’s magnetic field penetrates every cell of our body and is not stopped by clothing or the walls of buildings. We have thus evolved over many billions of years, bathed in the Earth’s magnetic field and have learned to use the Schumann resonances to regulate activity in our brains and bodies.

Cell division, growth and repair are linked to the Schumann resonances as is the alpha wave activity of our brain. The Schumann resonances have a protective effect over our body and keep us synchronized with the Earth. We cannot survive in peak health without the positive effects of the Schumann resonances.

The health and well-being of the human mind/body system depends on the stable functioning of the Schumann resonance field.

Instabilities in certain rhythms can be correlated with tics, obsessive-compulsive disorder, aggressive behavior, rage, panic attacks, bipolar disorder, migraines, narcolepsy, epilepsy, sleep apnea, vertigo, tinnitus, anorexia/bulimia, suicidal ideation and behavior, PMS, multiple chemical sensitivities, diabetes, hypoglycemia and explosive behavior. The Schumann resonance of 7.83 hz can be used to reestablish the healing power that lies dormant within the human body.

Link for download: http://presscore.ca/7-83hz.mp3
    Link for article: http://presscore.ca/2011/?page_id=2986
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

HAARP cancelling MP3 Empty HAARP Cancelling MP3

Post  Jenetta Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Hmmm...my computer does not allow this website or either link...anyone else have this problem? Says Forbidden.

As Above So Below
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

HAARP cancelling MP3 Empty Cancellation Waves

Post  SiriArc Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:57 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

HAARP cancelling MP3 Empty Re: HAARP cancelling MP3

Post  Sanicle Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks for the input Jenetta and SiriArc. I've done a little more research on the 7.83hz Schumann Frequency and have learned that there is more than one. "However, the dominant brainwave frequency of sensitives, such as Shamans and Healers comes close to 7.83 Hz and may, at times, beat in phase with the Earth's signal, thereby causing Harmonic Resonance." (from: http://www.lifetechnology.org/schumann.htm ) So these guys appear to be on the mark re listening to this being a good thing for us and Gaia. It's also said to actually be used by NASA to stabilize their astronauts while in space.

I've also learned however that it is not naturally within the range of normal human hearing, so I guess that's why I couldn't hear anything. Rolling Eyes

Here's another view on Schumann Resonances:
    The Schumann Resonances are quasi-standing electromagnetic waves that exist in the Earth's 'electromagnetic' cavity (the space between the surface of the Earth and the Ionosphere). Like waves on a string, they are not present all the time, but have to be 'excited' to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core. They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies, specifically 7.8 (strongest), 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 (weakest) Hertz, with a daily variation of about ± 0.5 Hertz. So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same. Presumably there is some change due to the solar sunspot cycle as the Earth's ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar activity. The resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by the German physicist W. O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first detected in 1954.
    Schumann Frequencies

Depending on your point of view, living beings either evolved in this natural electromagnetic environment or were created with Divine Intelligence to live in harmony with it. One thing is certain: Since life began, the Earth has been surrounding all living things with this natural frequency pulsation. Many experts believe that the wide spectrum of artificial man-made EMF radiation masks the natural beneficial frequency of the Earth. Electropollution may cause us to feel more stressed, fatigued and "out of balance." Laboratory research has shown that exposing living cells to the Schumann Resonance had the effect of "protecting" them from ambient EMFs, allowing the cells to increase their immune protection, and decrease the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals. Some researchers believe that by producing a 7.83 Hz pulse with a field generator (Schumann device), we can counter the effects of the irritating man-made fields. By replicating the Earth's natural rhythm, we may be providing ourselves (at least in our immediate vicinity) with a more healthy environment.

Here's a link to a great 5 page PDF that goes through all of the most beneficial and 'spiritual' frequencies for us: http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=9&sqi=2&ved=0CFQQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Finfo4mrs.com%2FPart_4_B._Meyers__PDF.pdf&rct=j&q=7.83%20hz&ei=F4N8To-eFtDtmAXRn4Vl&usg=AFQjCNE1vM-PJdcqfXoPRWGKmLMAY5Q_iw&cad=rja

I'm also including a YouTube video that incorporates Schumann Resonances - and which can be heard - that has received some good feedback for your listening pleasure.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am