tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Swanny
7 posters

UK airports are opening again

Swanny
    Swanny

UK airports are opening again Empty UK airports are opening again

Post  Swanny Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm

20 April

All UK airports can re-open from 2200
    BST, the Transport Secretary Lord Adonis has said.
    Lord Adonis
    made the statement after consultation with the Civil Aviation Authority
    and a reassessment of the risk to aircraft from volcanic ash. Some
    restrictions will remain in place, but they will be much smaller than
    those enforced under the current ban. Lord Adonis said after the
    ban was lifted it would be up to airlines to bring flight schedules back
    on track.

Goodbye blue skies UK airports are opening again Kopfschuettel
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

UK airports are opening again Empty Re: UK airports are opening again

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:09 pm

I wonder how many people have seen UFO's during this 'planeless' period...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Volcanic Ash, Computer Simulations And Air Panic
    By F. William Engdahl
    Author of Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order
    4-19-10
    (Source: http://www.rense.com/general90/volcd.htm)

Since the eruption of the Eyjafjallajoekull volcano in Iceland on April 14 air traffic across Europe had been grounded causing staggering losses to businesses and airlines as well as incalculable personal hardships. There are some very serious reasons to question whether the total flight ban was necessary.

The danger, we are told, is real. Volcanic particles harder than steel but not visible to weather radar could damage the engines of aircraft and cause crashes. Yet serious questions are beginning to be raised as to whether the first ever continental flight ban in the history of world aviation was necessary.

First, as Joachim Hunold, CEO of Germany's second largest carrier, Air Berlin, stated in Bild am Sonntag, "not one single weather ballon has been put up in Germany to measure if and how much volcanic ash there is in the air. The closing of the airspace is entirely based on the results of a computer simulation at the Volcanic Ash Advisory Centre (VAAC) in England."

One veteran Air France pilot, Steven Savignol, told me,"I can tell you from my own experience that with blue skies, aircrafts can fly perfectly and very safely. They made test flights with Air France, KLM, Lufthansa and of course, all is ok!"

Met Office Computer simulations
    It turns out that the VAAC in England is working from a 'computer simulation', and has not even conducted an actual sky ash measurement. The agency responsible for Volcanic Ash measurement for the region, including Iceland, is Britain's 'Met Office', the UK's National Weather Service, which in turn is a Trading Fund within the Ministry of Defence, operating on a commercial basis under set targets according to their website.

German Transportation Minister Peter Ramsauer (CSU) told Germany's Der Spiegel, "... Berlin as other European governments are bound to the international regulations regarding volcano eruptions and the estimates of the Volcanic Ash Advisory Centre in London." The citation of 'London' by a responsible EU transportation minister is itself a bit puzzling as VAAC is in Exeter, not in London.

What we are witnessing here is not a law or a regulation that has been tested in experience with previous volcanoes and air flights. This is a policy drawn up by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), which created the worldwide VAAC stations in 1993 to monitor volcanic eruptions and their effects. The ICAO Exeter office data is then interpreted and enforced by the UK's National Air Traffic Service (NATS). That interpretation needs a closer look.

In September 2009 the ICAO published a 'Contingency plan for handling traffic in the event of volcanic ash penetrating the airspace of North Atlantic Region'. The guidelines make no distinction at all between major or minor eruptions. Nor do they take into account the dilution effect as the cloud spreads from the original point. The only reference is to generic 'dust clouds', without any attempt to carry out a risk assessment.

Using as its model the largest and most dangerous of Icelandic volcanoes, the Katla volcano, ICAO offered a series of procedures for monitoring and tracking volcano ash clouds and for 'advice' to be given to airlines in the event of a volcano eruption.

The current eruption is a relatively minor one ­certainly not in the league of Katla. Yet it is worth noting that for even the most serious of possible eruptions, the plan issued by the IOCA involved re-routing aircraft around, or under dust plumes, not banning all air flights as has occurred with this recent eruption.

Most of Europe and large parts of the rest of the world flying European airspace has been scared into believing that to fly would be madness. To fly beneath the cloud until clear of it would mean burning more fuel. Low-flying to simply avoid the danger of ash being sucked into the jet engines is a temporary solution. Steve Wood, Chief Pilot at Sussex and Surrey Air Ambulance, describes the measures being taken as 'a complete overreaction.' Modern jet aircraft engines are robust, they must be, says Air France's Savignol. They have to face not only the hazards of bird strikes, but rain, hail and even salt spray on take-off from coastal airports. Furthermore, sand is a common hazard from dust storms and from desert airfields.

Some aircraft are better equipped than others to deal with high-dust conditions, and consultation with aircraft and engine manufacturers might have enabled more precise restrictions to be imposed, rather than a blanket ban. But a spokesman for England's NATS admitted: 'We don't really deal with particular manufacturers.' They were more concerned with 'applying the international regulations.'

The blanket ban under clear blue skies and glorious sunshine across Europe is making some wonder whether there is something else going on under the cover of earthquake eruptions, such as a test run to shut down air travel internationally. Since no one has ever been injured from an aircraft disabled by a volcanic eruption, it is a question that lingers. The absolute ban is an over-reaction, at a minimum, and shows poor judgment. One can only speculate if other agendas are involved.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Man - Where do these Guys get these Names ?

Lord Adonis ? I mean really - They're so open about it being a Play sometimes LOL...

>Actors - Take Your places...<

jocolor

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm

And where did the volcano get its name?
    UK airports are opening again Icon_scratch
    Was there ever a Lord Eyjafjallajoekull living on Iceland, perhaps?

Questions, questions ...
    UK airports are opening again 75211
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:I wonder how many people have seen UFO's during this 'planeless' period...

Quite - also must have set back the chemtrail agenda a little
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Man - Where do these Guys get these Names ?

Lord Adonis ? I mean really - They're so open about it being a Play sometimes LOL...

>Actors - Take Your places...<

jocolor

If he looks like Adonis that's one thing, chances are he does not Rolling Eyes
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 am

I am just so sad and digusted to see the sky already chemtrailed to streaky white soup .
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 am

Yea it's terrible out there now :(
    Bastards UK airports are opening again Icon_mad
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:54 am

Eyjafjallajoekull's much larger sisterbrother volcano Hekla is about to erupt also, (some) scientists say. UK airports are opening again Icon_pale
    When exactly is seemingly impossible to predict.
    Sooner or later,
    I suppose.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Just been listening to Clif High and he reckons it's going to be a very cold summer so maybe that's when it will erupt???
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 am

Hey, wait a minute! I don't get it! All that disruption, and no one has blamed the Americans! Wassup with dat? We are so used to it, that it hurts our feelings if we can't take the blame. C'mon, guys! Your whipping boy is waiting!
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am

lindabaker wrote:Hey, wait a minute! I don't get it! All that disruption, and no one has blamed the Americans! Wassup with dat? We are so used to it, that it hurts our feelings if we can't take the blame. C'mon, guys! Your whipping boy is waiting!

Ok it's all your fault UK airports are opening again 94171
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 am

eleni wrote:If he looks like Adonis that's one thing, chances are he does not Rolling Eyes

Do You actually think I meant His looks ?

Blink

It was more My drift that - In Antiquity - A Member of His Family was known as Adonis - And through Migration in enveloping the Globe VIA the "Great Work" (Their Shizzle not Mine) - The Dark Cabal is now everywhere and in everything. Lord Adonis ? I mean, c'mon...

We can now proceed to judge of what supreme importance the influence of the Rosy Cross was to Speculative Freemasonry. The mysteries of the Rosy Cross were the Greater Mysteries, as we know from the testimony of those who were admitted to them, and the contact of the Rosicrucians with Freemasonry undoubtedly resulted in the gradual importation into Masonic Lodges of teaching derived from more hidden and exalted sources. Many students of the Craft system are unaware of the great value of literary works attributed to Rosicrucian authorship. These works call for our serious study because their contents are directly related to that body of science and doctrine concerning human nature and its perfectibility, which the concealed Founders of the Craft system, subtly and under deep veils of phrasing, planted in the soil of Masonic ritual. The Hermetic Lore, as the body of the Rosicrucian teaching is often called, comprehends both a spiritual and a physical science ; a Science of the Spirit, and a Science of Nature. Both of these elements of the Rosicrucian wisdom are also to be understood by the use of the term " Great Work "; and while it is true that the goal of the Hermetic philosopher included such knowledge as would enable him to transmute base metals, there was the higher or spiritual aspect in which the laboratory was Man himself, the base metals his own lower nature, and the transmutation, that change by which through mystic death ("putrefactio"), a Rebirth ("regeneratio") took place. Modern scholarship, of course, still leaves unsolved the question of the correct classification of Rosicrucian alchemical treatises as mystical, magical, or simply primitively chemical. The most reasonable view, however, is surely that which is prepounded in the treatises themselves, namely that the physical problem of the transmutation of base metals into gold is, in essence, the same as that of Man's physical regeneration. Michael Sendivogius alludes to this conception of the work in his treatise appropriately entitied " New Chemical Light," as follows:-

It was meant to be implied in this instance - As a vieled understanding in Esoterica of the Symbolism behind the Name...

Uhhhmmm - Like Elizabeth...

El Liza Beth...

A Lizard (Hybrid) Birth (I know not all Elizabeths are named with the intention I'm speaking about)...

You are at least this far by now in terms of understanding Symbolism and Sacred Geometry - Gematria - the Black Nobility - The Papal Bloodlines - Illuminism - No ? If not, thats cool - We can agree to disagree on that but please understand that I was not talking about His Looks...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:21 am

I think that was a joke mercurial one, I found it funny, and some El ( saturn symbolism) - Liza -Breath's are very lovely people UK airports are opening again Icon_wink , and not at all scaley, I was always told it meant "oath to god." I swear.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:18 am