tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Nikola Tesla- The forgotten wizard

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Nikola Tesla- The forgotten wizard Empty Nikola Tesla- The forgotten wizard

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 am

Nikola Tesla-The suppressed genius responsible for the modern day invention of wireless technology, internet, free energy/radar tech etc. His technology was also used for time travel/teleportation that the corrupt government stole from him (Philadelphia Experiment) before he was put to jail and killed.* His free energy device was denied because it could not be measured on a meter. AKA because it did not cost anything

Nikola Tesla- The forgotten wizard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZzXikGHiHU
    Liberti
    Liberti

Nikola Tesla- The forgotten wizard Empty video removed

Post  Liberti Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 am

Hi exChanger,

Too bad the video was removed...I read about Tesla in the late 70's and early 80, and it is a shame what they did to this genius of a humanitarian man...it is all about the elite 1% who rule/run this world. They care not about us. They are sociopaths. I heard that Sweden or NOrway was in the same financial crisis/debt that we are now...What did they do? Debt forgiveness! And they started from there...Can you imagine us doing such a higher consciousness choice? nope, everyone but the elite will be taken down.

It is hard to keep peace when this post brings me back to the genius and love this man had for humanity.

Namaste,

Liberti

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 am