tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow  Empty The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Are you ready for bad news?

Fort Calhoun is one foot away from meltdown.

The fire in Los Alamos has passed the Trinity nuclear testing grounds of the first atomic bomb,
    heading fast towards 3000 barrels of waste plutonium sitting out in the open.
    Another levee has breached in Iowa, letting the flood waters invade more land and the Interstate.

Insurance companies are not covering for the victims of disasters.

OSPRAIE is buying sinister lands for a penny to a dollar.

The US is being shut down region by region.

Also, two nuclear reactors were shut in UK due to jellyfish...

Our Earth and Turtle Island specifically are in big trouble.

Hopi Prophecy says the US will be destroyed by radiations...

It's happening right now...

"There is a river flowing now very fast.

It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
    They will try to hold onto the shore.
    They will feel they are being torn apart and they will suffer greatly.
    Know the river has its destination.
    The elders say we must let go of the shore, and push off and into the river,
    keep our eyes open, and our head above the water..." =Hopi Prophecy

Let's unite our prayers and efforts to stop the destructive madness
    and turn the tide.

The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow TrueBrother

http://brokenflask.com/2011/07/02/alert30000-barrels-of-plutonium-los-alamos-fire-intentional-flooding-7111/See More
    ***Alert***30000 Barrels of Plutonium Los Alamos Fire — Intentional Flooding? 7/1/11 |
    brokenflask.com
    What is going on in Los Alamos and are we being intentionally flooded? The insurance companies say that they’re not covering the damages…Soros buying up the land pennies on the dollar? *Audio taken from The Power Hour (GCN Network Talk Radio) 7/1/11
    earthian
    earthian

The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow  Empty Aliens vs. humans: Eco-friendly ETs could wipe out polluted planet Earth to protect their civilisations, warns Nasa

Post  earthian Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow  Empty Re: The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:21 pm

I heard someone say they thought the Los Alamos fire was a cover for an underground ET v HUMAN WAR. Who knows? I like the idea of purification and perfection, but not by cruelty and genocide. I speculate and joke, but I'm not sure I want to know what's REALLY going on. I tend to think it's very bad, and that I might not be able to handle it. I'm sort of numb already, and I do an excellent deer in the headlights imitation...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow  Empty Re: The Great Purification has started. A hell of a ride... Brother SunBow

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 am

yup, will people know how to act wise, in the event of disaster
    or, will they become frozen like a deer in headlights ?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am