tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
THEeXchanger
giovonni
Arrowwind
8 posters

Hello from distant as well as familiar lands

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Hello from distant as well as familiar lands Empty Hello from distant as well as familiar lands

Post  Arrowwind Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 am

Hello All,

I've just recently started posting here as I stumbled upon this forum though P. avelon.

I spent some time reading all the hellos, as well as posts...

Is this a project avelon recovery house? Very Happy

I really need good forums to keep in contact with the world outside of my little remote community... and hope that this will work...

I would not say that avelon blew me away, but there was quite a bit going on there that had undercurrents I didn't understand, like relationships that had tons of history and perhaps some of it not so good history...

Im not really interested in playing games with heads on forums and I can certainly say that when I expressed my doubts about Charles I found it very difficult to be belittled about it, implying that I was somehow less for it.... that is censorship though intimidation and I do not care for it... yet I did not resist and complain, for what purpose? To try to teach the unteachable? Things are as they are and are self-evident. I had to tread carefully and really, I don't like that too much.

My main interests are in the alternative health realms, as well as gardening and survival stratigies... which I see no forums for these.. Question

I come to learn from others and to share what I know... and just once in a while a real friend or two comes out of it on a forum and that is nice. Off hand it seems that this place may offer integrity and some higher knowledges.. I am hoping to learn here without having to be sucked into a fan club and pay homage to superiors. I wonder if that will be possible. Time reveals all... Im ready to move forward.

Best,
    Arrow

ps - I just found the alternative health and gardening forum. flower
    giovonni
    giovonni

Hello from distant as well as familiar lands Empty Re: Hello from distant as well as familiar lands

Post  giovonni Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 am

Greetings my Friend,

What took you so long Wink

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Hello from distant as well as familiar lands Empty Re: Hello from distant as well as familiar lands

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

welcome arrow
    looking forward to good eXchanges
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 pm

You are most welcome here on our island arrowind .
    If you are interested in gardening and nature you'll find friends to gather with here in our Mists :)
    And for further knowledge and tips you may want to have a look at Floyd's New Earth Pioneers website where there is
    garden forum :
    http://www.newearthpioneers.com/index.html
    http://www.floydsforum.com/index.html

May you have a great journey with us .

Love for you
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Welcome Arrowind...

Wellmet...

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:15 pm

that is censorship though intimidation and I do not care for it...
    No such thing here, Arrowind... Free speech for all... No hierarchy... This forum belongs to its members, and no one else...

Have fun!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Aloha and welcome Arrowind. I'm looking forward to you posts on gardening as that is an area of interest for me as well. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi and thanks everyone...

I haven't had much time to post... the garden takes it all.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Arrowwind wrote:[color=indigo]

Is this a project avelon recovery house? Very Happy

LOL Nice view. You could call it rehab. But good to have you here.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am