tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
THEeXchanger
devakas
SiriArc
Brook
TRANCOSO
malletzky
Isostool
Mercuriel
thunder24
Beren
mudra
reality=check
Carol
RockyShorz
18 posters

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge

Floyd
    Floyd

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Empty Statement about the debacle

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 am

Hi. Thanks for the thoughts here. Oh and Mercurial I love you too but not in a gay way. And Carol I still hope you want to have my babies!

To cut to the chase about this whole thing I will say that I have bypassed the word filter numerous times and have never been pulled up on it before. (I can be a little bit naughty sometimes as you all know and I put my hands up.) I think it was just used here for the sake of it here. As for the accusation being abusive, I would recommnd you reading GW's post again as they are resplendent with a hue of viciousness, not only here but wherever else she goes, so fair game no? I thought I was being quite tame really. I think we have all had our moments and I noticed Carol has been less than complimentary to various people outside of this forum along with many of us here, espescially with her favoured penis emoticon! Is that not abusive? Was the abuse and the filter really the problem here? I doubt it guys. So these were letter of the law rather than spirit of the law dredged up to (in this case) support to GW and her associates. I felt it was unecessary to wheel them out and still do. I do think the accustaions of bypassing the word filter and being abusive were somewhat trite given the context and I think deep down Carol knows that and was just employing that to put me off derailing GW taking over the entire forum in the manner in which see was doing as the subject matter was important to her and a few others. I dont want to be personal in any of this, they are just my observations about what happened so please do not be offended by them.
    However its your forum guys and whatever you say goes. If I was percieved as breaking them, well for my part at least it was worth it in this case and if im in for a stoning then so be it..Ive been stoned plenty of times before..so to speak.

My intent was to save this forum from this spiteful and unconstructive energy, as we have all observed the other forums disintegrate under its dark influence before our eyes. Whereas several people here saw it differently, our wires have gotten crossed in the maelstrom but it is in these kinds of environment this kind of disturbance serves only to derail.

The bottom line is that its not about who is right and who is wrong but about motive and intent. As far as GW and the A team, the 18, Charles etc etc are concerned, their motives are not laced with the tinyist ounce of goodwill or compassion. They only desire self recognition and ego fulfilment and will step on and over anyone or anything to get it. In my opinion, to be supportive of this attitude is wrong, especially when it it accompanied with the abusive and vicious nature displayed by some of the things we have seen and heard from the members of this group and their affiliates both past and present. (The language and words used by this lot in their posts and conference calls and videos is alarming and dont forget these same people have numerous identities across the four forums and are all playing people off each other causing as much chaos as is possible. And now we see some of them presented in a new video as squeaky clean saviours of the planet. How glamorous. The resources would be better spent elswhere but im sure they will make some profit from it whilst it is still possible to do so. Hoefully few will fall for it.) Im happy it was only only a small handful (in the mists) that went along with it but it was enough for me to see how it effects people for the worst. And perhaps I was caught up in that too.
    There are no heroes in this sad debacle. There is no balance in this and I dont want to be alligned (to use a Ryanism) with supporting it, her the team and so on and so on. For me there are much more important things in life (like courgettes) at this time and it is well groomed episodes like this that stop us all from getting on with them. Again I would say, 'where will this get you in one years time'.. and the story isnt even over yet before conclusions have been drawn. Not wise.

As you may know, I have rather a little soft spot for the Mists of Avalon and am very protective of her and I can be something of a reactive personality sometimes. It seems to me we were boarded by some pirates that I was not particualarly fond of that went on to sit at the captain's table which caused me to be perturbed sufficiently to the point where I commandeered a small life boat, and equipped with several months worth of courgettes and a collection of sundries, sailed off into the sunset, (only to come across starninja in her rubber dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic! We now have a small family and live on a small, but rapidly diminishing island in the arctic circle)

Im sure Captain's Mercurial and Carol will recover the good ship 'Mists' and steady her course and sail her on with her crew to her due destination. To a bountiful 5th dimensional paridisiacal island , festooned with giant courgette plants offering permanent bounty. Where scantily clad natives, along with Carol in her grass skirt undulate wildly and rythmically to the tunes of TRANCOSO, full to the brim of the local exilir drunk plentifully out of golden coconut shells covered with silver hairs. Where the chants of 'hare krisna' can be heard coming from Devakas and Rasa from a small hut on the mountainside just down from the valley of Mudra's Gardens. An island where sirarc stops talking in pretentious riddles. Touche. Then suddenly, from out of the volcano appears a shimmering crystalline space ship that hovers over the island before landing on the beach. A rampart appears from the luminous smoke as the doors open. A strange figure stands at the doorway. Its Jester Terrestrial and he says to those gathered on the shore "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR", before he to gets caught up in the crazed mayhem of the celebrations and is soon striped down to his speedos headbanging to 665 The Number of The Neighbour by Iron Maiden.
    As I look on from my boat anchored outside of the harbour and shake my head in shock.."what a bunch of wierdos"

For me this is a good opportunity to get on with preparedness, that will eventually involve relocation, which ive been doing rather a lot of and would highly recommend it, and Im very busy with various music projects too.
    Sometimes things happen for a reason.
    Enjoy the lodge you have constructed and leave all this nonsense behind you. it wil get you NOWHERE.
    I will be around on my growing veg and wild food forum occasionaly and a few from this forum are there also which is nice. Small and cosy.
    I would very much like if we could close this issue right here so we can all get on with it and go wherever it is we are going in peace.
    Be good and watch out for the pirates me hearty's.
    Best wishes to you all here. I hope everything goes your way. Get ready.

Floyd

pps.dont forget to send out espescially constructed thought forms to counter and disable the effects of HAARP.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Beren
    Beren

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the Avalon Lodge

Post  Beren Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:57 am

I told ya...

Omnipotence

Floyd is back...

Lord T. DO not mess with Liverpool Naughty
    I am not from it or have been there but I have much respect Lolerz

Toast
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 am

FLOYD in full swing and glory cheers
    I was afraid we had lost you for a moment ... but hehe .. how could that ever be ?
    There is only One of us in the Love flow .

Good to see You Captain .

Hugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUA7lHvAr0E

Harp

May I offer you some of your favorite vino ?

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Vino

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 File.php?avatar=119
    Installing Love

Tech Support: "Yes..how can I help you?"

Customer: "Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process?"

Tech Support: "Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed?"

Customer: "Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready. What do I do first?"

Tech Support: "The first step is to open your Heart. Have you located your Heart?"

Customer: "Yes, but there are several other programs running now. Is it okay to install Love while they are running?"

Tech Support: "What programs are running?"

Customer: "Let's see, I have Past Hurt, Grudge and Resentment running right now."

Tech Support: "No problem, Love will gradually erase Past Hurt from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory but it will no longer disrupt other programs. however,you have to completely Turn off Grudge and Resentment. Those programs prevent Love from being properly installed. Can You turn those off?"

Customer: "I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?"

Tech Support: "With pleasure. Go to your start menu and invoke Forgiveness. Do this as many times as necessary Until Grudge and Resentment have been completely erased."

Customer: "Okay, done! Love has started installing itself. Is that normal?"

Tech Support: "Yes, but remember that you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other Hearts In order to get the upgrades."

Customer: "Oops! I have an error message already. It says, "Error-Program not run on external components". What Should I do?"

Tech Support: "Don't worry. It means that the Love program is set up to run on Internal Hearts, but has not yet Been run on your Heart. In non-technical terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself before you Can love others."

Customer: "So, what should I do?"

Tech Support: "Pull down Self-Acceptance; then click on the following files: Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth and Acknowledge your Limitations."

Customer: "Okay. Done."

Tech Support: "Now, copy them to the "My Heart" directory. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin Patching faulty programming. Also,you need to delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all directories and Empty your Recycle Bin to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back."

Customer: "Got it. Hey! My heart is filling up with new files. Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment Are copying themselves all over My Heart. Is this normal?" Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Rotatingheart

Tech Support: "Sometimes. For others it takes awhile, but eventually everything gets it the proper time. So Love is Installed and running. One more thing before we hang up. Love is Freeware. Be sure to give it and its Various modules to everyone you meet. They will in turn share it with others and return some cool modules Back to you." Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Kiss

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 am

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 am

Floyd, for you...
    Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers ...

But not in a gay way...
    Lmfao
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Okay..had to add this to the lodge for that all over good feeling....

RockyShorz
    RockyShorz

Post  RockyShorz Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Floyd when I arrived and saw you wearing the pointy toed "Japanese turd burger" kickers... I was laughing, sword drawn and defending what you hold dear...

I'm glad you came back again, we really are all friends since the beginning...

sees exchanger run behind the bar and smiles...

give him a double...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Lindabaker enters the lodge with a bottle of Merlot and gives everyone a feline stare. "When does the party really start?" She pours several glasses of wine and sniffs one slowly.
    RockyShorz
    RockyShorz

Post  RockyShorz Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 pm

climbs out from under the table...

from the size of my headache I'd say it already has... Wink

picks up a glass of wine and tosses it back with a smile...

hair of the dog that bit me... clown
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

nothing like a good whine, i mean wine Wink Thanks Linda :)~
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 am

RockyShorz wrote:climbs out from under the table...

from the size of my headache I'd say it already has... Wink

picks up a glass of wine and tosses it back with a smile...

hair of the dog that bit me... clown

Children!

Behave !

Lmfao
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Lindabaker pulls out little puff pastries filled with organic goat cheese and fresh chives. She slices home grown tomatoes and prepares to fix a little platter to share with everyone. "Are there any musicians in the house? And, where is that Jester? Who is going to put another log on the fire? It's getting chilly." "Who wants to play Truth or Lie?" Here are the directions: We tell a story and it has to be totally true or totally a lie. Then, everyone in the rooms guesses if the story is true or not true."

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 am

As evening is falling mudra puts another log on the fire and makes the room cosy for all her friends to arrive.
    Hot chocolate in boiling in the kitchen and various cakes are cooking in the oven.

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Outdoor-fireplace3

The Karen

mudra
    RockyShorz
    RockyShorz

Post  RockyShorz Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 pm

walks in the door smiling and waves to Mudra, smells good in here...

ok, first story was climbing out from under the table, when you vote, share your story too... Wink
    thunder24
    thunder24

Post  thunder24 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Stumbles back in from milking the cows. Past month I've felt like I've had a storm cloud around me. Today and Tonight I've felt like I've been getting psychically attacked. My two roomates have felt similar pains in similar places today also. Seems as if we've pissed someone off. Feelings of anxiety, heart palpatations all day. Felt like something was planting its own thoughts and emotions on me. On the bright side...what a minute...can I get a cup o joe? I just got back with some fresh milk...

thanks thats better...on the bright side, like I was saying...THANKYOU CAROL for the instructions on installing LOVE. That was great.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 pm

That is a bit ironic thunder as all of the patients had a bad day today in the hospital here where my mum is including her. And both my brother and husband came down with colds yesterday - they only live 3,500 miles away from one another. Something is up and creating discord. I did notice a very high increase in solar winds yesterday. Could be related. When I went out to get some coffee it was 43 degrees outside - cold with a clear sky.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

now, where is Brook with her prize zucchinis
    and, Lionhawk with the cool cucumbers ???
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

wasn't yesterday the day
    that solar thing, came about 7500-8500 miles from earth ???

(ohh, and, yes, some people avoid others peoples ends of their life, by developing colds/or sicknesses
    that prevent them from being with people who are close to the end of their life, and, about to pass)

(big hugs to you Carol - i know it isn't easy to handle parents, near their end)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:now, where is Brook with her prize zucchinis
    and, Lionhawk with the cool cucumbers ???

We have been canning and pickleing for the last four days..today is Zucchini.

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=photo58e

Lionhawk and I had a cook off....he did yellow squash casserole, I did zucchini casserole...her are the results...his is the darker bread crusted one.

IT was a draw...they were both good
    cheers

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=833&filename=photo57f
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Please send the yellow squash casserole over here. It looks verra, verra good.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

wasn't yesterday the day
    that solar thing, came about 7500-8500 miles from earth ???

Susan, Monday it's been tropically hot here in Holland, as will tomorrow be.

Inbetween Sunday evening & Monday morning, the temperature jumped up 11 degrees (21-32) (Celcius)...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm

wow - i declare a tie
    brook's looks like it would taste better,
    however, lionhawk's looks more colourful - and, crunchie !!!

looks pretty good - i am impressed, with your cul. talents
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

Just reviving the good times that should be had by all in the lodge.....and passing by....

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 Standing-in-the-rain-ferns

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Welcome to the Avalon Lodge - Page 3 The_girl_in_the_rain_by_best10photos
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Can I smell coffee?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:26 am