tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
NANUXII
lindabaker
Carol
earthian
Jenetta
TRANCOSO
LeeEllisMusic
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
HigherLove
Sanicle
Floyd
16 posters

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

mudra
    mudra

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 4 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Post  mudra Sun May 31, 2015 3:39 am

NANUXII wrote:

Bollock ?  PMSL !!

hey has anyone noticed something ...

" Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

we are still waiting ... i got my best flippers and goggles on ...

afro

No necessity to be on the Night's Watch Nannu.
    Floyd was brave enough to cross the wall and defeat erery one of these reptiles.
    We haven't heard from him ever since.
    And now his watch is ended.

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 4 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:30 am

mudra wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

Bollock ?  PMSL !!

hey has anyone noticed something ...

" Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

we are still waiting ... i got my best flippers and goggles on ...

afro

Floyd was brave enough to cross the wall and defeat erery one of these reptiles.

Love from me
    mudra

Are you talking about Pink Floyd ? The Wall ?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 4 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy (Source) Says Reptiles About To Invade

Post  Jenetta Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Love from me
    mudra[/quote]

Are you talking about Pink Floyd ? The Wall ? [/quote]

Mudra is not speaking about Pink Floyd Nanu however Pink Floyd was an obsession/passion with Floyd who hails from England and who was responsible in the beginning (I believe) for creating this forum. Any posts that had to do with reptiles Floyd defeated with his debates, criticism and cynicism along with some other postings that had nothing whatsoever to do with reptiles. Mind you at the beginning of this forum I found him quite funny until personally for me anyways things deteriorated. Then maybe over a year ago he left the forum which is why Mudra says "his watch is finished" at least according to Floyd. I'm sure Trancoso is in touch with him.

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Jenetta wrote: I'm sure Trancoso is in touch with him.
    No I'm not, haven't heard from him in ages.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:57 am

Perhaps he pops in now and again but Mercurial always thought Floyd the provocateur. I enjoyed his wit. He's started some good threads at Mists. The gardening ones appealed to me.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:31 am

Time to update this to 2015.

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 4 MayaPyramid
    http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/04/★shocking-leak-by-cia-insider-nibiru-brings-controllers-back-to-earth-2489352.html
    SHOCKING LEAK BY CIA INSIDER ANNUNAKI RETURNING NIBIRU BRINGS CONTROLLERS BACK TO EARTH

Look how gigantic this is and, in Texas of all places. Right in the state where  the Jade Helm military situation will happen.

If you are new to this craft make sure you see the David Wilcox talk referenced below and in the clips that follow.  This ship goes back and forth to Planet X – in the clips below he references via his video which I haven't found the link to yet.

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 4 Giphy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:46 am

Carol wrote:Perhaps he pops in now and again but Mercurial always thought Floyd the provocateur. I enjoyed his wit. He's started some good threads at Mists. The gardening ones appealed to me.
    He was a troublemaker Carol  Wink , but if I remember well he started the Mists...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:10 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:Perhaps he pops in now and again but Mercurial always thought Floyd the provocateur. I enjoyed his wit. He's started some good threads at Mists. The gardening ones appealed to me.
    He was a troublemaker Carol  Wink , but if I remember well he started the Mists...

Lets say Floyd when he was disagreeing was doing so strongly and without taking any gloves on several  subjects one finds on conspiracy sites as Aliens,
    Nibiru and related topics.
    When he founded the Mists I think he would have loved it to take a spin in alignment with his own views.
    He is not the computer type but rather a lover of nature that finds inspiration in spending time outdoors.
    I would'nt be surprised this is exactly what he is doing these days playing his music while watching some fruits and
    vegies grow. One of these days he might pop in The Mists with a basket full of apples to share with us around the campfire.
    Who knows ...

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:20 pm

mudra wrote: One of these days he might pop in The Mists with a basket full of apples to share with us around the campfire.
    Who knows ...

Love Always
    mudra
    Not on my watch Mudra, not on my watch!

Wink  Big Grin 2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:34 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    mudra wrote: One of these days he might pop in The Mists with a basket full of apples to share with us around the campfire.
    Who knows ...

Love Always
    mudra

Wink  Big Grin 2

Insanely Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:43 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Who knows ...

Love Always
    mudra

Wink  Big Grin 2

Ooh sorry Tran now that I think about it a few bottles of the very best beers and wines might well give that basket
    an entirely other appeal Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:51 am

Carol wrote:Time to update this to 2015.

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 4 MayaPyramid
    http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/04/★shocking-leak-by-cia-insider-nibiru-brings-controllers-back-to-earth-2489352.html
    SHOCKING LEAK BY CIA INSIDER ANNUNAKI RETURNING NIBIRU BRINGS CONTROLLERS BACK TO EARTH

Look how gigantic this is and, in Texas of all places. Right in the state where  the Jade Helm military situation will happen.

If you are new to this craft make sure you see the David Wilcox talk referenced below and in the clips that follow.  This ship goes back and forth to Planet X – in the clips below he references via his video which I haven't found the link to yet.

this is a joke , yes ?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:58 am

mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Who knows ...

Love Always
    mudra

Wink  Big Grin 2

Ooh sorry Tran now that I think about it a few bottles of the very best beers and wines might well give that basket
    an entirely other appeal Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Hear... hear... Heh heh great mediating apple-cider and having a party around the campfire,
    at the same time Oooyeah 1 If we all gathered in that manner, with those we've come to know in the fora
    which names may better not be spoken.... ahem.... but which are known by name to many of us, what
    a party we could have indeed. With the hot springs near the Avalon lake, to sweat it all out Cheerful

"Carol wrote:
    Time to update this to 2015" today June 5th

I've looked at that pyramid shaped craft in the tubby, it looks not very convincing.

NANUXII asks "this is a joke, yes ?"

To me it feels like an April fool's day joke, some creative person invented.

Thank you Carol, for the tubbies with Nassim Haramein in East Europe, it seems they're taken off the air.
    I will check in a minute if they're removed in that thread too.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:25 pm

" To me it feels like an April fool's day joke, some creative person invented. "

Yes i agree , very funny ha haah

Those of you out there who do these things , can you please put more lights on your ships ? some flshing ones at least , this is more plesant to look at.

Thank you

N
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:58 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Carol wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/04/★shocking-leak-by-cia-insider-nibiru-brings-controllers-back-to-earth-2489352.htm
    this is a joke , yes ?  
    Look at the link!

It's 'Before it's News.com', that should make all your alarm bells start ringing, NANU.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:48 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:
    Carol wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/04/★shocking-leak-by-cia-insider-nibiru-brings-controllers-back-to-earth-2489352.htm
    this is a joke , yes ?  
    Look at the link!

It's 'Before it's News.com', that should make all your alarm bells start ringing, NANU.

Indeed  . " Before " it's news says it all imo.
    I think that website does'nt check it's posters for credibility so one should check it with discernment
    as always. Some articles may be reliable but others not at all in my experience.

Love from me
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:07 pm

confused
    I loove it, that you devkids make a joke out of this nightmare,
    but beware,this wasnt spread by the agency as a joke...

Look@Corey,fullfort,Cobra ect., scripting the other side of this coin,
    saying: 2011-when this stupified vid was shot, those dark reverse coded mutants truely believed, that their offworldmasters will come back to
    - take all the gold they had horded for their offworldmasters...
    -take the solarsystem over with reptile queens controllllll-trolling,
    -reveal the extraterra-gods as in mesopotamia, bloody slavery ect...,
    -give out some kind of for us unimaginable bargain to dark enteties,
    -fullfill the dark profit, hidden in the bible/vatican/jesuit agendas,
    Probably forgot heaps of darco maniaco&CO braindrain issues, forgive me.
    Most of it comes from ungodly possession, screwed thinking and reverse coded comprehention - see this writer Sitchin talked all of US agency and dope-level/top-level i wanted to say Razz into this kind of perception error...

Corey GoodET clearly repeated, those dark mutants and some offworld handlers are dumbstruck, that all of the galaxy, all of the solarsystem, all of space, all the particlestream and all of me moove on total different scripts and dimensional realities, which lets them look like fools. So that leaves it like a joke impression. study
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Ive been studying the story of Ex Machina , i think there may be something underlying the story line , like any good story there are layers , one has become obvious to me , like any agenda or invasion there is a point of inception, a reason...

when that reason meets with an affected individual , you have the potential for a movement.

i found that reason in ex machina

but the movement wasnt what they were trying for...

delicate are the time lines are they not ..

hmmm

N
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Suspect Nanuxi, did you see the hidden AI directive playing out in
    EX MAC - that darkly shaded script with those asumptions about emotional dependency... silent

perfect notes on paint and mood - yeah Thubs Up
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:43 am

yes i do , i saw the planting of a subject that is vulnerable in a turing test.

the hope was to see if the machine could use human instincts to get free , but it drew on manipulation as its method of escape , this by the use of blue book as its software , assumes that humanities sum total of HOW it thinks is to gain by manipulation.

not by virtue , not by honesty but by underhandedness.

the fear is where it all came un done ... Calebs fear led him to act out and ruin the experiment ... the fear did not let him see the bigger picture as fear makes you focus only on the now .. and the needs of the one, not the many.

as a result his misunderstanding of the situation lead to his own demise .. as well as Nathans ... i feel for nathan very much , he is misunderstood, thats the saddest part of the movie .. which now i have managed to appreciate more than my first 6 screenings ... i have watched the movie about 14 times now .. ( i am obsessive like that )

i dearly enjoyed is silence and solitude ... and i felt for Nathan ... his dying words however made me smile .. freedom from the construct sometimes means one must sacrifice them selves and now a robot is free to create kaos in a land of robots.

N
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:43 am

Starting with HAL in 2001: A Space Odyssey -- some computers and robots seem to have souls!! How could HAL legitimately say "I'm afraid"?? My theory is that the souls which animate human-physicality can function within other-than-human physicality -- or with no physicality whatsoever!! I have spoken somewhat extensively with someone who thinks that human-physicality is "fallen and sinful" -- and they are very, very serious!! I think I know who they really are -- but I don't want to talk about it. Further -- my theory is that these souls are ancient -- and that memories of ancient star-wars and absolute-obedience are contained therein. I think that the subjects of the soul and reincarnation are HUGE Cans of Worms!! I once asked a preacher in a major-church about reincarnation -- and they quickly replied "It's of the Devil!!" I'm presently considering the possibility that we might presently be facing a Final Investigative and Executive Judgment involving Every Soul in this Solar System (and possibly beyond)!! I simultaneously accept and reject a lot of traditional-theology and liberal-theology -- which is why I call myself "orthodoxymoron"!!

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 pm

I agree with you Orthodox , the clean up is here , has been for about 2 years now i believe ... in the next 15 years we will see a transformation un precedented

starting Nov 2016

through to June 2018 .. a peak , then the afthermath .. dissapearences of top level pollies, bankers and elite .. scheduled definite, not to change.

aaah

we may finally have peace.

: 0)

N

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm