tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
SpiralOut
CiaranRT
mudra
Sanicle
earthian
Carol
B.B. Baghor
Beren
12 posters

Thoughts are alive

SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Thoughts are alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts are alive

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 pm

magamud wrote:How dark are you then?

Everyone has darkness in them, no acceptions. I think that if you were to become complete light you would cease to exist within our physical world completely, and I don't think that will happen untill we all reach that point together.

So it's not a matter of how dark you are, it's a matter of how much of that darkness you share to the world.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm

It effected many nations. Christian love is born from hatred. The slave morality that was pushed to humans to concentrate on the evil of others and the death of soul is deeper than modern humans can understand. It was done by priestly caste enslave humans to see evil in others, in other nations, races. In short in others! Keep searching keep searching evil. J The distraction was successful to stop self realization. The distraction to improve themselves, self realization and the enjoyment of the present and improvement of self was stopped, natural human powers minimized and weak personalities maintained, the good and bad reversed and also manipulated to feel humans guilt. Good became power, wealth and mental speculation. Modern scientists work for demon powers and people do not know how to judge by results anymore and not by sofisticated speculated ideas created on wrong calendars. Slave morality humans enjoy powers and constantly change the focus to any what seems power, or wealth or cool mental ideas. The love feeling compromised and misused for self satisfaction. Comes with hate sometimes. Emotional amoral egoism. I think Nitzche debunked christianity morals very well.

cool answer spiralOut.

devakas
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm

I prefer darkness over the light sometimes, specially when I'm sleeping.. and if we narrow ourselves down we get us as "Photons".. "Light".. and what is Light? "Information".. Maybe we are all just "Information Gatherers" playing a game of chess.. making moves.. and the winner is? Well in chess it's just a game.. and Light goes on.. Awareness Loves Life.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:47 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:I prefer darkness over the light sometimes, specially when I'm sleeping.. and if we narrow ourselves down we get us as "Photons".. "Light".. and what is Light? "Information".. Maybe we are all just "Information Gatherers" playing a game of chess.. making moves.. and the winner is? Well in chess it's just a game.. and Light goes on.. Awareness Loves Life.

We ARE "information gatherers" (not maybe). And this is a funny game we're playing, as we're allowed to do EVERYTHING in order to gather more and more "information" (regardless the fact that "everything" is not allways funny, as say wars, murders etc, just to name few)

Seven billion light bearers (and I'm not suggesting here on Lucifer)on this planet and each one unique in her/his own perceptions and possibilities to "gather" as much as possible information, as each emotion and thought we "produce" is creating a new reality.

The winner? It's us again Wink, as WE are the one as an Unity that decided to create this world here and participate in this "funny chess game" as an individuals. Until we've learned how to play properly...

Much respect
    Mal...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm

You all must remember!

Remember the Light is not the Light. It is Lucifers matrix on existence. It is not gods plan that this exist at this time, that is why he is coming back. That is why Lucifers lie gets thrown in the pit every so often. When you remember this, you move out of the Devils clutches. The Devil is marking peoples souls and there is no time.

God uses the one, his son of god to right the planet and teach us the Truth. It has always been the Fathers world he just left the Garden for us to tend it.

And he is coming back to see what has happened. You must testify to our worlds behavior.

Projecting that this message is in any way a christian religion or that I am on a power trip, I denounce wholeheartedly.

It is no Religion, but the truth itself people.

You must ask questions to gain knowledge and learn application of the tools you already have...

You must challenge your ethics in yourself that know having an Open mind is essential for recognizing the truth...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:26 pm

malletzky wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I prefer darkness over the light sometimes, specially when I'm sleeping.. and if we narrow ourselves down we get us as "Photons".. "Light".. and what is Light? "Information".. Maybe we are all just "Information Gatherers" playing a game of chess.. making moves.. and the winner is? Well in chess it's just a game.. and Light goes on.. Awareness Loves Life.

We ARE "information gatherers" (not maybe). And this is a funny game we're playing, as we're allowed to do EVERYTHING in order to gather more and more "information" (regardless the fact that "everything" is not allways funny, as say wars, murders etc, just to name few)

Seven billion light bearers (and I'm not suggesting here on Lucifer)on this planet and each one unique in her/his own perceptions and possibilities to "gather" as much as possible information, as each emotion and thought we "produce" is creating a new reality.

The winner? It's us again Wink, as WE are the one as an Unity that decided to create this world here and participate in this "funny chess game" as an individuals. Until we've learned how to play properly...

Much respect
    Mal...

Well said.. God allows everything and excludes no-one.. we each exclude ourselves if we choose.. Maybe Lucifer is just another example of separation named differently..

What path will we choose "at the crossroads"

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:44 pm

magamud wrote:You all must remember!

Remember the Light is not the Light. It is Lucifers matrix on existence. It is not gods plan that this exist at this time, that is why he is coming back. That is why Lucifers lie gets thrown in the pit every so often. When you remember this, you move out of the Devils clutches. The Devil is marking peoples souls and there is no time.

God uses the one, his son of god to right the planet and teach us the Truth. It has always been the Fathers world he just left the Garden for us to tend it.

And he is coming back to see what has happened. You must testify to our worlds behavior.

Projecting that this message is in any way a christian religion or that I am on a power trip, I denounce wholeheartedly.

It is no Religion, but the truth itself people.

You must ask questions to gain knowledge and learn application of the tools you already have...

You must challenge your ethics in yourself that know having an Open mind is essential for recognizing the truth...

Magamud,

Thanks for sharing your beliefs... and your truth...

Quote MagaMud: It is no Religion, but the truth itself people

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm