tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
CetaceousOne
mudra
JesterTerrestrial
Carol
HigherLove
Richard
10 posters

Hello I'm Richard

Richard
    Richard

Hello I'm Richard Empty Hello I'm Richard

Post  Richard Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 pm

I stumbled across this forum quite by accident. I'll have to admit that I've read some posts, and am slightly confused.

I feel like there is something in this world that we do not see. But i can feel it, even if I have no idea what it is. Perhaps the members of this forum can help me to understand.

Thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Best regards,
    Richard
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Hello I'm Richard Empty Re: Hello I'm Richard

Post  HigherLove Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Being only slightly confused seems a luxury. I am thoroughly bent, my brother.

PEACE

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OPSEVt9FiLc?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OPSEVt9FiLc?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>
    Richard
    Richard

Hello I'm Richard Empty Understatement no doubt.

Post  Richard Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 pm

I suppose I could have worded that a little better:)

Thanks for the welcome. I guess what I really meant to say is I am thoroughly confused. What I'm not confused about is how I have felt my whole life. I'm really not sure how to express the feeling I have.

I feel as if something bigger than what we have been told is at work. I suppose just chancing upon forum is part of that. I feel like I'm drawn to something, albeit I have no clue what it is.

I tried to find what I have been drawn to in religion as a child. I discovered the hypocracy early, even as Young as I was, and knew even then it wasn't for me.

Now in my early thirties it itches at my conscience more than ever. I have no idea how to pursue this feeling. So yes thoroughly confused is better way to describe this :)

I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:36 pm

I've discovered being confused is quite liberating. I don't have to pretend to know what I don't know and there is far more that I don't know then one can possibly imagine. My personal term is confuzzled. Welcome to the Mists Richard.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Richard
    Richard

Post  Richard Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Thank you.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Richard wrote:I stumbled across this forum quite by accident. I'll have to admit that I've read some posts, and am slightly confused.

I feel like there is something in this world that we do not see. But i can feel it, even if I have no idea what it is. Perhaps the members of this forum can help me to understand.

Thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Best regards,
    Richard

Greetings...it is possible that the members may be able to help do you have any specific questions or topics that your researching? And if all else fails you can always do your own research :) I did. Yes this forum has a stumbling accident kind of effect on ya. What posts were you reading? What is it that has confused you?

Peace JT!
    Richard
    Richard

Post  Richard Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Greetings...it is possible that the members may be able to help do you have any specific questions or topics that your researching? And if all else fails you can always do your own research :) I did. Yes this forum has a stumbling accident kind of effect on ya. What posts were you reading? What is it that has confused you?

Peace JT! [/quote]

Hi Jt, Thanks for the response. I cant point out a specific post because it was so much to take in. I've read about frequency's, dimensions, ascension, DNA activation. I admit that I hunger to learn more. It seems that by coming to this forum I am late in a sense.

Maybe you can point me in a direction of reference material that I can educate myself, without wading through the ocean of misinformation the net has to offer.

I'm sure you understand the gigantic task it is to start at the beginning. Now please don't misunderstand me. I'm not looking for something to follow. Im not so desperate as that. I simply wish to understand the feeling of misappropriation that has followed me my whole life.

I know chances are I wont find it here. Maybe the collective experience of others who question "why" will help set me on the path to start understanding, at least to myself, what the hell is going on.

If I had a point to start my own research I would have. I've posted that I tried religion. Obviously that wasn't the answer. I mean how do you start such a monumental task as researching an irrevocable feeling as "this is all wrong" you have to agree it pretty broad.

Last edited by Richard on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi Richard and warm welcome in the Mists.
    Buckle your seat belt as if you are starting from scratch
    then it will be quite a ride and an eye opening one too .

The Unviversal lounge is there to discuss about anything around
    the camp fire .

New and views is about all that's taking place in our world.
    Not always what MSM tells you though.

Planet X, Nibiru is about what's coming our way from our solar
    system

E.T biokind and their characteristicsis about UFOs
    I recommend Gio's thread : Up at the ranch

Occult societies and esoteric groups are about the Illuminatis
    and controllers of this world

" Spirituality " and " Inspiration" sections will give you an anchor
    from where to face all the rest.

Trancoso is beating the drum on his possible ear candy thread ...

And there are much more areas of interest you'll discover as you go along.

We basically are lovers of freedom and creative spirits.

Enjoy your stay ... I am sure you'll find your way through.

Love from me
    mudra

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Hello, and welcome.

What an unfortunate choice of SN. Shocked
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Richard wrote:I cant point out a specific post because it was so much to take in. I've read about frequency's, dimensions, ascension, DNA activation. I admit that I hunger to learn more. It seems that by coming to this forum I am late in a sense.

Maybe you can point me in a direction of reference material that I can educate myself, without wading through the ocean of misinformation the net has to offer.

How about this. Think of a Question that has nagged You about what is going on - Any Arena or Sphere of Influence - And We'll try to direct You to Information so that You can discern for Yourself. Sound Good ?

Only You know how You want to start this ?

Seriously - You do - Just sit calmly and think about It then when You have Your first question in Mind - Ask It and We'll help You discover the answer for Yourself in any way We are able to...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Sounds like a steep learning curve for you Richard but it will be an illuminating ride, I'm sure. You probably 'know' a lot already within and reading threads here will just make it more conscious for you. If I were you, I'd let my intuition guide me as to what threads are read and the pattern will gradually fit together. I found that, as Mudra said, the Universal Lounge is a great place to start. If you wander through those threads and just click on the ones that 'appeal' maybe?

I'm a newbie here too but feel quite at 'home' already. The members here are very knowledgeable, welcoming and helpful, all of us on the path you are too, no doubt. It's great to follow that path with good company rather than alone. Many of us still have questions as well so you are not alone in that.

Welcome from me too.

PS CetaceousOne, what does SN stand for??

Last edited by Sanicle on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Hello I'm Richard Empty PhaseSemi-Ineffable

Post  SiriArc Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 am

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am

PS CetaceousOne, what does SN stand for??

SN = Screen Name
    Wink
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 am

Oh,haha. Silly me. But now I'm going to ask another silly question. Blushes Why is it an unfortunate choice? Maybe Richard is his name. scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Because of our past association with someone else named richard at AV2

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Because of our past association with someone else named richard at AV2

bingo! sunny

no matter...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 am

Haha, poor Richard. How on earth would he know that?? He was probably more confused than I was. Thanks for the explanation though ladies. I love you
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 am

Sanicle wrote:Haha, poor Richard. How on earth would he know that?? He was probably more confused than I was. Thanks for the explanation though ladies. I love you
    Lmfao
    You didn't know?
    Lmfao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am

Sanicle may have missed my loo thread that was dedicated to Gaia Love... and the emoticon. Don't worry Sanicle. You may stumble across it one day in your adventures through the Mists. lol!

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am

Whoops! Seems I am out of the loop. Razz Link please Carol?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm