tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Ashera
We Are You
THEeXchanger
SuiGeneris
8 posters

Transmissions from Andromeda

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Transmissions from Andromeda Empty Transmissions from Andromeda

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:46 am

Transmissions from Andromeda 111

Transmissions from Andromeda 212

Transmissions from Andromeda 312

Transmissions from Andromeda 412

Transmissions from Andromeda 512
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Transmissions from Andromeda Empty Re: Transmissions from Andromeda

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 am

Transmissions from Andromeda 612

Transmissions from Andromeda 712

Transmissions from Andromeda 811

Transmissions from Andromeda 911

Transmissions from Andromeda 1011
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 am

Transmissions from Andromeda 1111

Transmissions from Andromeda 1211

Transmissions from Andromeda 1311

Transmissions from Andromeda by
    GrandPa Abaloun and GrandMa Balouna

and delegated to Xeia as Ambassadora from the Council of Andromeda
    for the Sirian Ambassadors then delegated to contact the 3D-Thuban Council
    of the Serpentina constituency of the Gaian Realm.

This post has been edited by anubis on Apr 1 2010, 06:17 AM

--------------------

NAME ABALOUN =THE FREEDOM= BALOUNA AMEN
    THE MAGIC NAME=33+33+33=99=THE THUBAN
    FREEDOM=ANUBIS=66=ABRAXAS=WOMAN=NAME AMEN
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks for sharing this
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 am

if it is hard to read - utilise command + (to enlarge it, on a mac book)
    We Are You

Transmissions from Andromeda Empty Free book on demand: http://www.giantredplanet.com/ http://www.hercolubus.tv/index.html

Post  We Are You Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:46 am

Would any 1 of us be kind enough to give us a hand by translating a bonafide version of the above letter for non english speaking people around the world (to as many languages as possible)?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:42 pm

i suppose, someone would NEED to type it - and, then goggle or babbelfish - would translate it

we certainly could utilise 'a team' - if anyone is interested - please make contact
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Helena and Zira on the Education of Galactic Children
    2012 August 3
    Posted by Andrew Eardley

An Hour with an Angel, July 30, 2012
    Helena and Zira of Star Ship Neptune on the Education of Galactic Children

Graham Dewyea: Hello, and welcome to An Hour with an Angel, with Linda Dillon, the channel for the Council of Love and author of The Great Awakening, and Geoffrey West of Greenprint for Life. I’m Graham Dewyea.

Today we’re going to learn more about our galactic children. So with that, I’ll pass it on to you, Geoff.

Geoffrey West: Thank you, Graham. Greetings and blessings to all, and welcome to An Hour with an Angel. I am told that Helena, who appears to be a director of education programs, will be joining us. And Zira, who happens to be a teacher. And Helena, her name is spelled H E L E N A, and Zira is spelled Z I R A.

And, well, I’m not exactly sure who will be joining us first, but let’s turn the microphone over and say welcome.

Helena: Welcome, I am Helena. I am Helena Belious En Rah. That is the fullness of my name. And I am pleased to meet with you and your listeners during this show, during this time together tonight. And it is our honor and our joy to talk about, of course, what is my favorite subject, which is the education of the children.

Our approach to education, as you think of education, is far more holistic than perhaps you would have in your current systems on Earth, and particularly in the western world. What our focus is, and our concern, is to address the complete scope, the complete needs, the complete potential of each and every child. And so it is more interactive, more kinetic, more playful than what you think of as your classrooms.

My role as Director is an overseer, but it is not what you would think of as an authoritarian role, because the priorities and the areas of instruction, or involvement for the children are truly worked on the basis of consensus, and the basis of consensus is not only by family and community input but also the input of the teachers, what we call the learning technicians. And then there are also master learning technicians as well.

So children, in terms of education, are thought of at a very, very early age, probably what you would think of as daycare or preschool, because they are encouraged to learn and to engage in learning and the world in a very full way from a very young age.

And this is considered not just the responsibility, but the pleasure and honor of everybody who is involved with the child, not simply the formal educators, but the informal educators, such as the healers or the scientists or the explorers. So there is a variety of people who interact with these children.

But what we would suggest to you is that children are grouped for learning purposes not only according to their interests but also according to their potential, and according to what they are exhibiting as areas that need, perhaps, more attention or less attention. And that includes emotional development, what you would think of as brain development, as well as the integration of the individual, of the child.

Each child, they are given small groups of about eight to ten children, and in those groupings there would be two learning technicians; sometimes, in and out, a master teacher; and then each child is also equipped with what you would think of as a learning computer. The computer is organic and it is interactive with the child. So it is as if the child has a hands-on learning partner or a teacher, in your understanding, throughout the day, whether they are in formal session or not. The child keeps this tablet, what you might think of as an iPad, with them at all times.

No, it is not that they are always working, but it helps them even in their play, because, as you know, play is one of the best ways for a child to learn. So our approach is somewhat different than yours.

So for example, you could have a group of eight or ten children, and at the age of eight or ten doing quantum physics, if that is their forte, if that is their remembering, if that is their interest. Whereas you might have someone who is at a much older age who has not the slightest interest in mathematics or science, so they would be pursuing something different.

It is not that the fundamentals are not addressed – they are. What you would think of as the Three Rs are extensively covered. But what we know and what we have learned is that there is room for so much more. And in fact when you broaden the spectrum of what is available to the children and what is taught, or co-learned, their capacity for understanding and inter-relationships is so much stronger that it is simply a more effective approach.

You have, upon the planet of Earth, alternative schools that are outside what you think of as your more regimented public or even private school systems. If you were to look at how we approach education, and again the whole realm of the child, you would think of it in many ways as not structured very closely. But, in fact, there is very much a great understanding of how children learn, how people learn. And let us explain that as well.

In our culture, our way of approaching learning is that it is literally what you would express as cradle to grave, so that as soon as a child is born they are learning. Of course the learning curve for an infant is phenomenal. But even our scientists, our crew, our healing technicians continue to learn. So learning is considered part and parcel of daily life. It is something that is never considered completed.

You are fully aware that you live in an infinite universe, so there is always, always more that is open and available.

So I am considered a resource to the learning technicians, to the master learning technicians and to the parents. And I would have people – I do have people – that assist me with the organization of groups, but I am not directly involved in the classroom setting. But we thought it was a good place to start to simply share with you an overview of what our philosophy is about learning.

Do you have questions?

GW: Yes Helena. Just a couple of mere formalities, just to help our listeners. You mentioned that there was an extension to your name, Helena, and I’m just wondering if you could spell the remainder part of your name so that we can get the proper spelling of that to identify you.

And I also just wanted to clarify, are you on board the Neptune, and are you working primarily with Pleiadians, or all other civilizations and members of our families?

H: I am on board the Neptune, and yes, I do work with Pleiadians, but understand there are many exchanges, and the exchanges are not as involved as you would think. So the galactics, the intergalactics, the various cultures on a regular basis do exchanges. And even the children, if they exhibit an interest in a particular area, are sent elsewhere. No, they always return home at night. But they are sent elsewhere to have an experience, or what you might think of even as a camp, in which case they do stay over.

My name is Helena Belious En Rah. Belious is B – in your language – is B E L I O U S.

GW: Belious En Rah. Okay, great.

H: It is capital E N, capital R A H. En Rah is a distinction of what house and lineage that you are of. And it particularly connotes an intergalactic.

GW: Wonderful. Thank you.

Now most people perceive the role as director, at least down here, perhaps as being one who fulfills and carries out the higher agenda of those who have been controlling the system of education. Now, certainly that would not be the case up there, and I think all of our listeners would fully understand that.

But in your role, and since most of the children really are coming in with a higher sense of awareness already, what would be your role? Is the role of a director perhaps one who comes in with a higher dimensional awareness than perhaps the teachers do, to try and guide the teachers? Much the same as how all of you are trying to guide us right now from your higher dimensional experience? Would a director be one who has an even higher level of awareness to guide and mentor the teachers in serving the children?

H: That is correct. I use the term director simply because it is a terminology that you understand. And it is important for you also to know that I have committed a very, very long period of time to this service of educating children. But it is also a consensus position, and I thought I was making that very clear, that we do not wish to control or direct in the sense that you use it on your planet, to have an agenda. Because what your education system does is that there is about, oh, 20 percent education and then about 80 percent control. And that is not the way that we approach helping children to learn.

You notice that we do not use the term teach them, that we assist them to learn, we assist them to open. So you can think that there would be learning technicians, there are master learning technicians – your equivalent would be like a master teacher. And then above that there is another layer of people who have committed their service and their lives to formulating ways – you can think of them as agenda or curriculum preparers – so that they focus on an organic field of knowledge that can be given to the children and shared with them in a way that is playful, interactive and intelligent, because we take the whole child into account.

So in many ways I am a co-ordinator of these various bodies. And yes, I am a resource to these beings, to these teachers, to these learning technicians, and to the families as well. So think of me more as a co-ordinator than someone that is trying to rein in all the players. That is not my desire, nor would it be the way in which we would ever approach education.

The way we approach it, as we say, is holistic. It has need to be integrated not only into the group, and it is not about keeping a rein on a small group, whether it is eight or ten. So, for example, the way in which we would approach history is very different than yours. When you look at history very often you look at dates, events, battles, cultural mores, societal belief systems. When we would look at something like history, we would look at the human interactions. If we were teaching your children, we would be looking at the human interactions, the belief systems, the power structures that led to certain events.

So, for example, you teach your children about World War Two, and that there were things called concentration camps where millions and millions of people were killed, where they were executed. But what you don’t really do very much of is you do not explore the emotional ramifications, or the mindsets, or the societal mores that could lead to such a situation. Therefore your children are simply getting information. But how do you impart such information, such significant and harmful information without taking into account the child’s emotional experience of receiving such information?

There is no healing, or discussion, or process whereby the understanding is reached such that that kind of atrocity never occurs again, whereas we take time. So, for example, when we discuss the intergalactic wars we do not bombard the children, age-appropriate children, with the atrocities that had occurred. But we do make sure they understand the magnitude of that tragedy and the healing of just receiving that information.

And how do you process that so that the child does not wander down that pathway, that they also understand the process of resolution and bring it back to their everyday interplay with their siblings, with other children, with their group? So that as part of that learning they learn ways in which to engage, to deal with conflict, to deal with issues of disagreement, so that harmony is maintained and differences of ideas or opinions are honored?

So we take – yes, it is the sharing of information, because that is all education is, but we also take into account the child and their full development into an enlightened, awakened being who will be kind and loving and considerate, and understanding of what is possible.

The same is true of science, as you well know. We are dealing with very, very advanced science in terms of your understanding and reality. Part of what a child – and I use the word child whether they are 6 or 18 – what a child learns is not just the formulas, not just the technical aspects of what the science is, but the potential uses so that there is ethics built in.

Ethics is not simply a course that is given for a term and then forgotten about, it is built into the fiber of the child. So the ethical considerations of the uses of technology, science, even of mathematics, is always taken into account. So there is – when we say holistic, that is what we are talking about.

GW: Great. Thank you, Helena. Certainly to honor the remaining time with our other guest, I’ll just ask one final question, and perhaps if you could keep the answer quick that would be really wonderful.

At this point in time I understand children are being prepared for the event of Disclosure that’s unfolding on Earth. At the higher level, how are you guiding the dissemination of how to prepare children for what they are about to experience up there?

H: It has always been seen as something that was planned for. So it is not so much an issue of preparation. Our preparation has been more that the children are taught that all races, including the human race, and including particularly Earth and Earthlings and the children of Earth, are our brothers and sisters, our friends. And that when the time is right, and when the fear of our presence is gone, that they will be free to interact and play, to share what they know, to have exchanges, just as they would have exchanges in the Pleiadian sectors that they will be free to have exchanges with the Earth sector as well.

So the preparation and the knowing of the – what you think of as Disclosure – is really commonplace amongst the children. They grow up knowing about Disclosure and the presence of the many races that they interact with.

GW: Great. Thank you Helena, I appreciate your willingness to share that. And certainly we’d like to continue but, unfortunately, to allow time to our other guests I’d just like to thank you for sharing your information and wisdom with us.

H: You are very welcome, and it was my honor. Farewell.

GW: Farewell. And that was Helena Belious En Rah, one who fulfills the role of what we might know as a director who has been overseeing the program of assisting children with their awareness and their understanding of who they are, what we call education.

I’m just giving Linda a moment to welcome in the next guest who will be sharing with us. And this will be Zira, who I understand is a teacher. And I will say, welcome, Zira.

Zira: Welcome. Yes, I am Zira. And it is also my pleasure and my honor to speak to parents and to children. I would like to extend a loving embrace and welcome to the children of Earth. We observe you, we love you, we cherish you, we honor you, and we want you to know that we are all anxious to invite you to our learning groups, to what you would think of as our pods.

I am a learning technician. I am what you think of as a teacher, and yes, there are also what you would think of as teacher’s aides. They are more of floaters, as it were. But also we have these wonderful teacher’s aides which are our tablets that are completely organic and interactive with the children as well, so that they are never left with a question hanging. And in fact they are interactive in terms of posing questions and sharing information and engaging the children far more than what your computers do. You can think of them as living computers, I guess.

I have been a learning technician for about two and a half of your years, so I am fairly new to this role. And it was a choice that I had made at an early age, for I love children. And the group that I work with are the younger ones, because they are so open, they are playful, and they have not begun to take themselves too seriously!

Yes, we have that issue on board as well! I think you call it the teenage attitude. Well, it is not as severe as what you have on Earth, but there is sometimes this tendency to take themselves more seriously than they need to. And I did so as well.

So, I work with children that are about five to ten, what you would think of probably as the earlier grades in your school system. But what we teach, and what we expose our young ones to, is probably far more extensive than what you would think of. By the time – what you would think of as a child of five, they are already very conversant with mathematics, with science, with reading. All children know several languages, including the universal language of communication by that point.

So they are further along in their learning. And when they reach that point of being brought in groups, we have spaces that are – multiple use I guess you would say – multiple use spaces that can be used for each group.

But our emphasis even in learning is not children sitting at a desk. It is more interactive than that. The children are encouraged to move. Children learn better when they are moving. This is a proven fact, both in your world, and certainly we have known it for a long time.

The thing about these children is their enthusiasm and their unquenchable desire to know more. It is literally as if they are open to exploring the far reaches of the universe. Nothing – or shall we say very little, but nothing really in terms of information – is shut off to any of our children. So if a child has an insatiable thirst to learn about a subject we never stop them and say – well, that is really for next year or two years from now. We simply guide their process through until their attention is caught by something else.

No, they are not encouraged or permitted to simply be single focus. There is attention paid to all the various spheres. But the reason that we expose the children to all the spheres of what you think of as science, technology, mathematics, philosophy – philosophy would encompass all world religions as you would think of it – history, literature, art, but it is interactive as well. We expose them to everything because, although they may think that they have an insatiable desire to learn one thing – you know children, their interests change, they shift. And when they are exposed to something new, off they go!

So we do not pigeonhole them, as sometimes you on Earth pigeonhole your children, because you say – “Oh, well, he is really good at science or mathematics, we will put him in that stream”. While we allow the room for the child to explore, to learn, to grow in that field of endeavor, we do not slate them into one because – who knows? – they may be a universal artist. And if they do not explore that venue, then they will never know that, will they?

So again, it is more holistic, as a great deal of our time as learning technicians is spent in observing, so that we know the children are scanned. We know what their potentials are and their capacities are. What you do as testing is very, very elementary. So we know where they might wish to be headed, but we also monitor very closely what you would think of as their emotional/mental bodies, because that is paramount.

Your school systems do not address the ways that we do in the nurturing, the care-taking and the development of the entire child – in terms of personality, yes, of balanced ego, their spirit, their understanding of their spiritual path, of their heart’s desires, of their inter-relationships.

If a child comes to school upset, that is dealt with. If there is friction in the classroom, that emotional discord is brought forward and discussed and dealt with and resolved. So they learn at a very early age that they do not have to feel that they need to contain discordant emotions.

That is a lesson that was learned long ago. And they are taught methods of communication in order to communicate and to eliminate feelings of anger or frustration. A child who is angry or fearful, or in fear of failure, or anything like that, cannot learn. So those issues are always part of our day.

The children are not in intensive learning situations, what you would think of as classroom or desk time. It is interspersed with interactive play, with action, with movement, with discussion. And their days are not long.

I, as a teaching or a learning assistant or a technician, would come forth at about seven-thirty because that is when the day begins for most on board ship. First, we make sure that the children have adjustment time, and if they are hungry, or if they just want to have the experience of socializing, they are given that time. Then we get down to work, but that is interspersed with many breaks.

And that is true throughout the shift. The value of frequent breaks to decompress, to breathe, to connect is considered very important, vital. It is a part of everybody’s day. I would work with my group for a period of about five hours a day.

GW: So from what I’m understanding, and from what I’m hearing you say, then discipline as we currently know it down here more than likely doesn’t exist. And if it does, certainly not in our form, because you are addressing the issues much more readily and openly and as they occur, as opposed to letting energies build up that require specific emotional outbursts.

Z: That is correct.

GW: Great.

Z: We do not have what you would think of as discipline of our children. We do not have disciplinary codes. If a child is acting erratically or discordantly, then there is a reason. And so it is not left to simply let stew, it is addressed immediately, sometimes one-on-one. That is why we have floaters, that is why we have two technicians in every group, so that it would never be left to formulate into what you think of as a behavior problem or a discipline problem. That is simply non-existent on our ships.

GW: Well, that is certainly something that I think we can all look forward to, and it’s certainly a much, a much nicer environment to be a part of, absolutely.

With the time that we have left, one key thing that I would like perhaps parents and even children to hear from you, there is a challenge here on Earth that many parents have not been financially able to allow their kids to pursue all the different interests that the child may wish to indulge in. And certainly that is going back to the root cause of many of the problems that have existed on Earth. So yes, the root challenge has to be first acknowledged and resolved.

But how might a parent address this particular issue in an open and loving way with the child? And how might the child go about expressing this particular need to parents, while also showing understanding and compassion?

Z: This is a very good question because it is one of the tragedies, and one of the reasons we are glad that you are going through such a paradigm shift, because we will be able to help with many of these issues, as you know.

But to parents of Earth who do not have the financial resources – and when I say “financial resources” I also refer to time and energy, because those are also a direct result of financial considerations – when they do not have the resources to address a child’s desires or needs, say the child wishes to learn music or dance or art, or to take an advanced class, or to go to a camp that will teach them something like filmmaking, it is very,very sad.

And what happens in this situation is very often the parents feel less than adequate, that somehow they have failed. And out of that comes either a defensiveness or a simple denial or a feeling of hurt. And parents are not always good or conversant with communicating that to their children.

And what I would suggest to you, dear parents, is that this is severely underestimating your child and their capacity for understanding and compassion.But also, when you do not discuss it, it limits your creativity and your co-creativity with the child in alternate ways to address that.

So the key here is communication and the exposure of the feelings that are attendant to this old paradigm of lack. Because what you do when you try to control your feelings is that it stifles the creative energy of what you might come up with.

Also it is important, as it is here, to be very clear – you chose your children, and they chose you. And they chose you for the opportunities that would be presented, the opportunities for growth, for challenge, for helping to expose you to love and different things, different growth opportunities.

So if you do not discuss what you think are limitations, then how do you open the door to co-creation? It is discussion, it is honest, heart-felt discussion. It is not enough to say to your child, “I would love to send you to ballet, but unfortunately we do not have the money.” That is a declaration of love, but it doesn’t open up the discussion. And what the children really want is the discussion.

You tend not to credit your children with the variety of inventiveness and understanding that they have.

GW: Great. Now, thank you very much, Zira. I hope that many, many parents, and even the children, will take that to heart and find ways to open up those doors of communication, especially at this time. So thank you.

Z: You are welcome. And thank you for inviting all of us. It has been our pleasure.

GW: We look forward to touring around your learning facilities. So thank you and farewell.

Z: You are welcome to come, and yes, farewell.

GW: Thank you for joining us on this Hour with an Angel, and we look forward to having you join us again next week. Blessings and greetings to all. Farewell.
    Attachments
    Transmissions from Andromeda Attachmentfv.bmp
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (137 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Ute Posegga-Rudel: Message from our God-Self
    2012 August 7
    Posted by Andrew Eardley

Message from our God-Self: Growing up to the Natural Divine State

Messages from the Realms of Light.

As channeled by Ute Posegga-Rudel – August 4, 2012

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.co.uk/

Beloveds,

It is time for all to understand, that the era of Separation in Consciousness is over. This Truth is not yet obvious to everybody though, but it will spread from now on like wildfire.

There are now enough human beings who realize unity so that all people will experience it more and more too, each one in their own heart which is in its essence also the One Heart of all.

This unity is not new or a new achievement, but the veil of ignorance is fading away from a truth that has always been the case.

What changes will this bring about in the world? Certainly you will recognize more and more that you share that One Heart with one another. Therefore love will become an unstoppable force. Compassion, respect and mutual support will be natural characteristics of your daily life.

This is the result of the forces of light and of love, which are pouring down on you, entering you, transforming you, thereby proving that you cannot resist them because you, yourself are of the light.

Many are concerned how the great changes will come about. And this is how they come about! They are manifesting themselves from inside out. They are not first appearing in your outer world so that hopefully the human heart will awaken in light because of them. They originate literally from the cave deep in your own enlightened heart where the seat of creation abides. This force in your inner heart will attract and manifest all that you need to see and experience in your New World.

This force will attract all the events you are so much desiring to occur. Disclosure is one of these events, which all are the results of your own change of heart. And the more powerful the light in your heart shines, the more pure and radiant your true nature reveals itself, the more you will connect with and attract beings of alike light-frequencies to yourself and your planet.

One of the very important things to understand in your Ascension process, is the law of attraction on the frequency level. You can only attract to you what vibrates on your own level. The end of the times of great difference between the earth vibration and cosmic vibrations, between humanity’s vibration and the vibrations of your cosmic families are nearing.

Therefore it is necessary to take responsibility for your own vibration, because everything is energy, and that’s how your cosmic families understand life. And so you are to understand this law as well. This recognition is part of your path of Ascension, where you go beyond ideas how unity works, which do not serve you.

This is the end of the “Santa Claus” story! The whole sky is now descending on earth and you all, who are prepared, will ascend to the glory of light of Divine Creation soon being established on your world to unite with all those illuminated ones.

The time to expect help from other dimensions in the form of higher beings appearing on your planet*, while you are still holding on to the old paradigm of 3dimensional density, is not the plan anymore. This also serves your own understanding that it is now up to you to reach out for the higher dimensions while you grow in consciousness, because you can now. You can reach out now into the depth and heights of your universe to communicate with other beings where they are, and not where you are.

This is the important point to grasp. This will help you to raise beyond your present identification with something you not really are. This is the time to comprehend this, but also to be patient. Not everybody will immediately possess these capabilities, but they all will in the near future.

The higher beings never want you to remain where still many of you are. They want you to grow, to grow up to your natural Divine State. When you desire certain results, and you have the capacity to accomplish them yourself by your own effort, higher will and surrender to the Great Process, nobody should interfere to keep you in a position which you are already outgrowing. That’s how you are loved.

The whole universe is watching you with excitement to see how you are starting to leave your infancy behind.

This is an invitation.

This is all yours now, it is your great opportunity. It is coming, it is here.

Love is because You Are here.

I AM your God-Self

* meaning visible mass-visitations

Message conveyed by Ute

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/message-from-our-god-self-growing-up-to.html

Attachments
    Transmissions from Andromeda Attachment314177_372523656138982_303746212_n.jpg
    (39 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 am

Message from Tolec 8-21-12…”The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth” [Part 1]
    Posted on 2012/08/25
    I chose to split this article by Tolec into two parts. It contains a message from the Andromeda Council about what is, and has been occurring on this planet. I feel this may be helpful to some who are new to this information. I also felt a great Force for Light in this message.

While you are reading this, you may listen to Dakote, by Tolec on Native American flute (with effects and mastering by Kp).

—————————————————————————

The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth [Part 1]

by Tolec, Andromeda Council, Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I always do my best to provide informative Andromeda Council news reports, or updates, that are insightful, exact, concise & detailed. This is the first news report that has its own dedicated web page. I believe the below information will be highly valuable to you because it directly relates to the current clean-up process of what Earth people many times mistakenly believe to be the human ‘bad guys’ of ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati power structure. Why did I say “mistakenly believe” in reference to these beings? Because a great many of them are not human. The hard reality and a difficult truth is… they are in fact… Reptilian. So please, read on.

The final clean-up of the Reptilian controlled & operated – ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati’.

As of recently, today, and into the foreseeable future until the job is finished, I want you to know there are coordinated teams of very sensitive, highly trained & highly efficient people, off planet people, 3D extraterrestrials and 4D & 5D interdimensionals, from aligned benevolent, ‘the good guys’, star systems of the Andromeda Council including: Antares, Procyon, Tau Ceti, Vega, and others, that are quietly working together to take out and remove as fast as possible –

all remaining Reptilians, especially those fake, imposter, &/or cloned hybrid human looking, human appearing Reptilians –

that operate, direct & control all levels of the ‘Cabal’ & ‘Illuminati’, including the upper level leadership, that have been and are today controlling so many aspects of our global society… as I describe in the lower section of this paper called, “The complete infiltration, infestation, corruption & control of our global society”.

Why are benevolent extraterrestrial & interdimensional people able to step in and help remove Reptilians, this pervasive, hostile menace to Earth humans?

There are many reasons. These are the same reasons that it was right for the people of Procyon to take out & destroy the various Draco & Hydra Reptilian underground & undersea bases.

First of all, Reptilians, though they erroneously believe it to be true, they are not the “… rightful masters of this planet & this universe.” They do not own us. We are not supposed to be their slaves, we are not supposed to be their chattel; and we are not cattle, even though they treat us as such. We are a sentient, thinking, intelligent species… with a heart, soul & spiritual essence at our core. We are great beings of light. This is who we are. And Earth is our planet.

Further, the best reason that what people correctly believe to be a Universal law, a “Prime Directive”, that governs the extent to which a more advanced extraterrestrial &/or interdimensional race cannot directly intervene in the affairs of the people of a developing world… it does not apply to this situation on Earth because many years ago Reptilians came to this planet, were inappropriately worshiped as “gods”, and changed the course of our natural development. They still dominate and control us today. And yet, this is not their planet.

One of the worst parts of this experience for us is that it’s so pervasive, and so subversive, 99% of the time we don’t even know who these controllers are that operate in the ‘dark’ creating more & more negative circumstances, scenarios and laws to restrict and control our lives, which continue to severely reduce our inherent sovereign freedoms… down to nothing. This is absolutely wrong. And it must stop.

Well, they are not “gods”. They are life forms that simply happen to vibrate at a higher dimensional frequency, though it is the lower end of the 4th dimension or density. This is not their planet. And they certainly do not have our best interests at heart.

These evil Reptilians, by their own choosing, have had their way with the people of Earth, treating Earth humans as a slave race & natural resource, long enough. And enough is enough. It is time they leave our planet for good –

so that we humans of Earth can reestablish our inherent sovereignty as global citizens, develop new systems of living & thriving that are truly good for us, utilize clean new technologies that already exist, so that we can eliminate hunger, poverty & famine; and so that we can prepare and more easily experience the transition & transformation of this planet… into becoming a higher dimensional world.

Again, their time has come. The clean-up of these Reptilians is on-going, right now, with the writing of this article. And it will continue until they and their negative control and influence is removed from this planet.

We of Earth, the true global sovereign citizens of this planet, have a right to exist on our world… as free sovereign people. Not to be enslaved by a race of beings who would use us as economic slaves, & consume us as a natural resource. No longer. This is our planet. It is time for them to go. And go they shall.

In closing.

I recently received the below comment from a young man in Hungary. He said to me and I want to share it with all of you,

“… I want change, I want a liberated world, I want truth. There is no price I wouldn’t give. Even the highest of price. With all my love and respect to every nation, and every family member outside of Earth, thank you.”

Wodakote, “peace”, from the planet Dakote as a special member of the Andromeda Council. Wodakote to all humans of Earth.

It is our time to live free, sovereign and in peace.

Tolec
    Andromeda Council
    Copyright 2012. Tolec and the Andromeda Council. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    Message from Tolec 8-21-12…”The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth” [Part 2] “Background about the Reptilians”
    Posted on 2012/08/25
    Who doesn’t want to know even more about the reptilians! Well, here is the second half of the 8-21-12 article by Tolec, which gives background into the “reptilians” and how they got to where they have been. Again, as in Part 1, I feel there is a lot of helpful information here. And…

While you are reading this, you may listen to Kaehalei, by Tolec on Native American flute (with effects and mastering by Kp).

“The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth” [Part 2]

note: for those people who are new, or novices, to the overall topic of “Reptilians”, who they are, how they got into top positions of power & leadership on planet Earth, you may very well want to read the below. ps. either way, please be sure to read the below section called: “What is a Reptilian?”

Background information, the Reptilian side of the ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati’ power structure.

For those of you following & paying attention to all of the Draco & Hydra Reptilian underground & undersea bases around planet Earth that have been taken out &/or destroyed by members of the Andromeda Council, resulting in the removal of tens of thousands of Reptilians, soldiers and workers of various types, from their underground facilities & undersea bases, from the planet Earth, including the late March 2012 taking, clearing out & clean-up of the final Reptilian undersea base whereby 2,000+ of the highest ranking Reptilian ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati officials & their military officers, including many of whom we would consider to be their generals;

these Reptilian beings were removed by the people of the Procyon star system of the Andromeda Council, and sent to the primary Andromeda Council biosphere for trial in a War Crimes Tribunal for their crimes against humanity. The actions of the Procyon people in doing this resulted in, to the greatest degree, the ‘cutting off of the head of the snake’, the ‘directorate’, the bosses & masters if you will of the total overall Reptilian ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati power structure. Yes, Reptilian controlled power structure… over the people of Earth.

To learn the details of some of the bases the Andromeda Council has taken out, you can find these news reports on the “Archived Interviews” page of the Andromeda Council web site: www.andromedacouncil.com/ArchivedInterviews-WrittenTranscripts.html .

What should also be especially insightful is the report titled: “Reptilian Agenda – Milky Way Galaxy Catastrophe, Year 2370” which details the overall goal of these specific malevolent Reptilian races, which also includes those from Orion & Sirius B, to completely take over all human inhabited planets in the Milky Way galaxy, not only Earth, but all human inhabited planets – and to ‘Reptilianize’ these planets.

The complete infiltration, infestation, corruption & control of our global society.

It may, or may not, come as a surprise to you that there is complete infiltration & infestation, and therefore total control & corruption at the top tier of Earth’s global society, citizenry & institutions, directing & controlling everything below, at the top tiers of governments, military & intelligence, industries & business, especially: oil {gasoline & all petroleum derived fuel products}, energy/electricity/power, gold, ‘money’ {continuous creation of debt – fiat currency based on fractional reserve banking, capital markets, central banks… all aspects of banking, the various stock & commodities trading markets, etc.}, water, transportation, defense [contractors], news, entertainment {movies, television, video games}, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, crop & food production… and the list goes on;

Whereby certain leaders at the highest levels of all of these areas of our global society, of all of these institutions – people who look or appear to be human, are not. Again, they are in fact – Reptilian

[note: The above material in this specific section regarding - 'The complete infiltration...society' - is only meant to be a summary. David Icke has done a great job for years covering the exhaustive many details, and layers of details, of exactly who, what, when, where & how the infiltration, infestation & control of our global society by these Reptilian beings has happened. You may want to read some of his books.]

How this all started… how Reptilians came into power.

At minimum, thousands of years ago, these Draco, Hydra, Orion and Sirius B Reptilians initially came to Earth and were worshipped as “gods”. They took control at the highest levels of human society, initiated and developed many institutions… to control & enslave Earth humans. There are many visual examples and records of these past Reptilians influencing many cultures, one of which is the Maya. Further, Reptilians control & enslave Earth humans today, at your continued peril and suffering, in virtually every aspect of your lives.

The Draco & Hydra Reptilians that have been on Earth have lived predominantly in underground & undersea bases. The Orion & Sirius B Reptilians, these are ones that Earth people are likely to have briefly seen, and mistaken as humans, but with whom most people have only had limited daily interaction. And yet they are pervasive in all aspects of our society.

What is a Reptilian?

Now, please understand, in their natural state, these Reptilians are lower vibrational, 4th dimensional beings. They are of spirit, of fine essence matter, as compared to being organic with skin, muscles, tendons, blood & bones like Earth humans. Like any other higher vibratory dimensional life form, these Reptilians have natural abilities that allow them to be able to form and manifest, to create – a physical 3D organic body. So therefore understand, their mental, their psychic power is extraordinary, off the charts, based on what people of Earth would understand at this time.

But something happens to these Reptilians that people call “shape shifting”. If by chance you happen to watch a seemingly human person who is “shape shifting”, changing form in front of your eyes, from human to a Reptilian and back to a human again, when this happens what you are seeing is the following:

a 4th dimensional Reptilian using its 4D, 4th dimensional, natural abilities, manifesting/creating a 3D physical Reptilian body… and projecting a human holographic image… over its 3rd dimensional manifested physical Reptilian body. It is a holographic projection. And, it takes energy on the part of a Reptilian to hold this human projected form. With regard to “shape shifting”, what you are watching is its momentary drop in energy.

And, worse yet, when a 4th dimensional Reptilian steps down their vibration to manifest a 3rd dimensional organic body – their natural, original 3D form from millennia ago begins to manifest its most natural urges. An example: think of a vicious meat-eating dinosaur of Earth times past. Their sense of smell & taste are extraordinarily strong, same things with these Reptilians. And, when in the process of creating fear in humans which Reptilians have done on a perpetual basis, or creating fear in any mammalian being, a natural enzyme the human body creates & releases when it goes into a state of fear… this enzyme enhanced blood is like a drug that literally gives these Reptilians an enormous ‘high’. Ergo the use of alleged ‘satanic’ rituals you may have heard about. These rituals have been simply used as the best possible way to terrorize people… to have their bodies generate & release this enzyme… which creates a drug like ‘high’ effect of fear-enhanced blood for Reptilians, whenever they are in a 3D organic form and they feed & ingest it. No more, no less. Almost unbelievable. But yes, it’s real. And yes, it’s sick.

There are also telltale signs about these beings that occasionally give them away including the look & shape of what should be a human eyeball… specifically the iris and pupil… that often times literally looks Reptilian, because it is.

Also know that Reptilians are known throughout the universe as master geneticists. Over millennia, they have literally genetically created ‘new’ races of beings from blending their original organic Reptilian DNA, with conquered races of other people, including human(oids) from various planets.

When Reptilians create these hybrid beings, these hybrid organic 3D people have intelligence, but likely no soul or spiritual essence. Many of them are not created through procreation and are not born in the normal birth process; but are rather typically created in a lab, in a petri dish, they are then ‘grown’ over a period of time in a nutrient solution, and become fully formed blended reptilian/human(oid) beings at ‘birth’.

Reptilian geneticists, using technology, then download specific information into their hybrid brains over & over again to keep these hybrid workers productive. This is why they are blended reptilian/human(oid) hybrids, but not Earth humans.

About this section on Reptilians, whether they are 4th dimensional Reptilians, projecting a human holographic form, or like the above, are 3D organic ‘blended’ beings of mixed races – they are Reptilians… that look human. Not necessarily Earth human, but they look human. However, make no mistake, they are still – Reptilians.

And these four (4) Reptilian races, Draco, Hydra, Orion & Sirius B, they are typically very intelligent, and have chosen to be: ruthless, self-centered, self-serving, vicious, arrogant, mean, and have no ethics or morals at all. They will kill without a moments notice. Everything they do, all of the decisions & actions they have made & taken over thousands of years on our planet Earth… is to their benefit, to support their species and goals. No other reasons. None.

Reptilians – domination & control of Earth’s human populace.

Their goal is and always has been: domination, enslavement & control. Directing and managing the human race to best serve them… with us as a slave race and as a natural resource for them.

How have they instituted this domination & control? By basing the totality of Earth people’s lives around: economics, money, earning a living. Think of your monthly mortgage, or rent, & utilities. This is absolutely a system of enslavement. This is just one method of control.

How else have they instituted this control? Infiltration and abuse of power at the highest levels of governments & the military. What emotional ‘lever’ have they used to institute this control? Fear.

Fear through the media news outlets promoting the idea of starting, or considering to start, a war;

Fear through the starting of wars and killing of innocent people;

Fear through initiating & promoting through the media news outlets the idea of possible “false flag” terrorism events;

Fear through actually instigating and/or producing “false flag” events that kill hundreds or thousands of people, and worse;

further enhancing that fear by creating & ‘passing’ laws which restrict individual human sovereign rights & freedoms;

perpetually instilling fear in people by beaming highly agitating, low energy electronic & sonic frequencies to a variety of locations & populations around the planet… that is until the Procyon people of the Andromeda Council destroyed their Reptilian undersea bases & frequency transmitter beacons; and the list goes on and pervades almost every aspect of our society.

It is time to end this global fear based control and influence on the human beings of this planet, our planet, Earth.

It is time for us to be free once more.

Attachments
    Transmissions from Andromeda AttachmentAquaries1111.jpg
    (5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 am

We Are You wrote:Message from Tolec 8-21-12…”The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth” [Part 1]
    Posted on 2012/08/25
    I chose to split this article by Tolec into two parts. It contains a message from the Andromeda Council about what is, and has been occurring on this planet. I feel this may be helpful to some who are new to this information. I also felt a great Force for Light in this message.

While you are reading this, you may listen to Dakote, by Tolec on Native American flute (with effects and mastering by Kp).

I always do my best to provide informative Andromeda Council news reports, or updates, that are insightful, exact, concise & detailed. This is the first news report that has its own dedicated web page. I believe the below information will be highly valuable to you because it directly relates to the current clean-up process of what Earth people many times mistakenly believe to be the human ‘bad guys’ of ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati power structure. Why did I say “mistakenly believe” in reference to these beings? Because a great many of them are not human. The hard reality and a difficult truth is… they are in fact… Reptilian. So please, read on.

The final clean-up of the Reptilian controlled & operated – ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati’.

As of recently, today, and into the foreseeable future until the job is finished, I want you to know there are coordinated teams of very sensitive, highly trained & highly efficient people, off planet people, 3D extraterrestrials and 4D & 5D interdimensionals, from aligned benevolent, ‘the good guys’, star systems of the Andromeda Council including: Antares, Procyon, Tau Ceti, Vega, and others, that are quietly working together to take out and remove as fast as possible –

all remaining Reptilians, especially those fake, imposter, &/or cloned hybrid human looking, human appearing Reptilians –

that operate, direct & control all levels of the ‘Cabal’ & ‘Illuminati’, including the upper level leadership, that have been and are today controlling so many aspects of our global society… as I describe in the lower section of this paper called, “The complete infiltration, infestation, corruption & control of our global society”.

Why are benevolent extraterrestrial & interdimensional people able to step in and help remove Reptilians, this pervasive, hostile menace to Earth humans?

There are many reasons. These are the same reasons that it was right for the people of Procyon to take out & destroy the various Draco & Hydra Reptilian underground & undersea bases.

First of all, Reptilians, though they erroneously believe it to be true, they are not the “… rightful masters of this planet & this universe.” They do not own us. We are not supposed to be their slaves, we are not supposed to be their chattel; and we are not cattle, even though they treat us as such. We are a sentient, thinking, intelligent species… with a heart, soul & spiritual essence at our core. We are great beings of light. This is who we are. And Earth is our planet.

Further, the best reason that what people correctly believe to be a Universal law, a “Prime Directive”, that governs the extent to which a more advanced extraterrestrial &/or interdimensional race cannot directly intervene in the affairs of the people of a developing world… it does not apply to this situation on Earth because many years ago Reptilians came to this planet, were inappropriately worshiped as “gods”, and changed the course of our natural development. They still dominate and control us today. And yet, this is not their planet.

One of the worst parts of this experience for us is that it’s so pervasive, and so subversive, 99% of the time we don’t even know who these controllers are that operate in the ‘dark’ creating more & more negative circumstances, scenarios and laws to restrict and control our lives, which continue to severely reduce our inherent sovereign freedoms… down to nothing. This is absolutely wrong. And it must stop.

Well, they are not “gods”. They are life forms that simply happen to vibrate at a higher dimensional frequency, though it is the lower end of the 4th dimension or density. This is not their planet. And they certainly do not have our best interests at heart.

These evil Reptilians, by their own choosing, have had their way with the people of Earth, treating Earth humans as a slave race & natural resource, long enough. And enough is enough. It is time they leave our planet for good –

so that we humans of Earth can reestablish our inherent sovereignty as global citizens, develop new systems of living & thriving that are truly good for us, utilize clean new technologies that already exist, so that we can eliminate hunger, poverty & famine; and so that we can prepare and more easily experience the transition & transformation of this planet… into becoming a higher dimensional world.

Again, their time has come. The clean-up of these Reptilians is on-going, right now, with the writing of this article. And it will continue until they and their negative control and influence is removed from this planet.

We of Earth, the true global sovereign citizens of this planet, have a right to exist on our world… as free sovereign people. Not to be enslaved by a race of beings who would use us as economic slaves, & consume us as a natural resource. No longer. This is our planet. It is time for them to go. And go they shall.

In closing.

I recently received the below comment from a young man in Hungary. He said to me and I want to share it with all of you,

“… I want change, I want a liberated world, I want truth. There is no price I wouldn’t give. Even the highest of price. With all my love and respect to every nation, and every family member outside of Earth, thank you.”

Wodakote, “peace”, from the planet Dakote as a special member of the Andromeda Council. Wodakote to all humans of Earth.

Tolec
    Andromeda Council
    Message from Tolec 8-21-12…”The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth” [Part 2] “Background about the Reptilians”
    Posted on 2012/08/25
    Who doesn’t want to know even more about the reptilians! Well, here is the second half of the 8-21-12 article by Tolec, which gives background into the “reptilians” and how they got to where they have been. Again, as in Part 1, I feel there is a lot of helpful information here. And…

While you are reading this, you may listen to Kaehalei, by Tolec on Native American flute (with effects and mastering by Kp).

note: for those people who are new, or novices, to the overall topic of “Reptilians”, who they are, how they got into top positions of power & leadership on planet Earth, you may very well want to read the below. ps. either way, please be sure to read the below section called: “What is a Reptilian?”

Background information, the Reptilian side of the ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati’ power structure.

For those of you following & paying attention to all of the Draco & Hydra Reptilian underground & undersea bases around planet Earth that have been taken out &/or destroyed by members of the Andromeda Council, resulting in the removal of tens of thousands of Reptilians, soldiers and workers of various types, from their underground facilities & undersea bases, from the planet Earth, including the late March 2012 taking, clearing out & clean-up of the final Reptilian undersea base whereby 2,000+ of the highest ranking Reptilian ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati officials & their military officers, including many of whom we would consider to be their generals;

these Reptilian beings were removed by the people of the Procyon star system of the Andromeda Council, and sent to the primary Andromeda Council biosphere for trial in a War Crimes Tribunal for their crimes against humanity. The actions of the Procyon people in doing this resulted in, to the greatest degree, the ‘cutting off of the head of the snake’, the ‘directorate’, the bosses & masters if you will of the total overall Reptilian ‘Cabal’ / ‘Illuminati power structure. Yes, Reptilian controlled power structure… over the people of Earth.

To learn the details of some of the bases the Andromeda Council has taken out, you can find these news reports on the “Archived Interviews” page of the Andromeda Council web site: www.andromedacouncil.com/ArchivedInterviews-WrittenTranscripts.html .

What should also be especially insightful is the report titled: “Reptilian Agenda – Milky Way Galaxy Catastrophe, Year 2370” which details the overall goal of these specific malevolent Reptilian races, which also includes those from Orion & Sirius B, to completely take over all human inhabited planets in the Milky Way galaxy, not only Earth, but all human inhabited planets – and to ‘Reptilianize’ these planets.

The complete infiltration, infestation, corruption & control of our global society.

It may, or may not, come as a surprise to you that there is complete infiltration & infestation, and therefore total control & corruption at the top tier of Earth’s global society, citizenry & institutions, directing & controlling everything below, at the top tiers of governments, military & intelligence, industries & business, especially: oil {gasoline & all petroleum derived fuel products}, energy/electricity/power, gold, ‘money’ {continuous creation of debt – fiat currency based on fractional reserve banking, capital markets, central banks… all aspects of banking, the various stock & commodities trading markets, etc.}, water, transportation, defense [contractors], news, entertainment {movies, television, video games}, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, crop & food production… and the list goes on;

Whereby certain leaders at the highest levels of all of these areas of our global society, of all of these institutions – people who look or appear to be human, are not. Again, they are in fact – Reptilian

[note: The above material in this specific section regarding - 'The complete infiltration...society' - is only meant to be a summary. David Icke has done a great job for years covering the exhaustive many details, and layers of details, of exactly who, what, when, where & how the infiltration, infestation & control of our global society by these Reptilian beings has happened. You may want to read some of his books.]

At minimum, thousands of years ago, these Draco, Hydra, Orion and Sirius B Reptilians initially came to Earth and were worshipped as “gods”. They took control at the highest levels of human society, initiated and developed many institutions… to control & enslave Earth humans. There are many visual examples and records of these past Reptilians influencing many cultures, one of which is the Maya. Further, Reptilians control & enslave Earth humans today, at your continued peril and suffering, in virtually every aspect of your lives.

The Draco & Hydra Reptilians that have been on Earth have lived predominantly in underground & undersea bases. The Orion & Sirius B Reptilians, these are ones that Earth people are likely to have briefly seen, and mistaken as humans, but with whom most people have only had limited daily interaction. And yet they are pervasive in all aspects of our society.

What is a Reptilian?

Now, please understand, in their natural state, these Reptilians are lower vibrational, 4th dimensional beings. They are of spirit, of fine essence matter, as compared to being organic with skin, muscles, tendons, blood & bones like Earth humans. Like any other higher vibratory dimensional life form, these Reptilians have natural abilities that allow them to be able to form and manifest, to create – a physical 3D organic body. So therefore understand, their mental, their psychic power is extraordinary, off the charts, based on what people of Earth would understand at this time.

But something happens to these Reptilians that people call “shape shifting”. If by chance you happen to watch a seemingly human person who is “shape shifting”, changing form in front of your eyes, from human to a Reptilian and back to a human again, when this happens what you are seeing is the following:

a 4th dimensional Reptilian using its 4D, 4th dimensional, natural abilities, manifesting/creating a 3D physical Reptilian body… and projecting a human holographic image… over its 3rd dimensional manifested physical Reptilian body. It is a holographic projection. And, it takes energy on the part of a Reptilian to hold this human projected form. With regard to “shape shifting”, what you are watching is its momentary drop in energy.

And, worse yet, when a 4th dimensional Reptilian steps down their vibration to manifest a 3rd dimensional organic body – their natural, original 3D form from millennia ago begins to manifest its most natural urges. An example: think of a vicious meat-eating dinosaur of Earth times past. Their sense of smell & taste are extraordinarily strong, same things with these Reptilians. And, when in the process of creating fear in humans which Reptilians have done on a perpetual basis, or creating fear in any mammalian being, a natural enzyme the human body creates & releases when it goes into a state of fear… this enzyme enhanced blood is like a drug that literally gives these Reptilians an enormous ‘high’. Ergo the use of alleged ‘satanic’ rituals you may have heard about. These rituals have been simply used as the best possible way to terrorize people… to have their bodies generate & release this enzyme… which creates a drug like ‘high’ effect of fear-enhanced blood for Reptilians, whenever they are in a 3D organic form and they feed & ingest it. No more, no less. Almost unbelievable. But yes, it’s real. And yes, it’s sick.

There are also telltale signs about these beings that occasionally give them away including the look & shape of what should be a human eyeball… specifically the iris and pupil… that often times literally looks Reptilian, because it is.

Also know that Reptilians are known throughout the universe as master geneticists. Over millennia, they have literally genetically created ‘new’ races of beings from blending their original organic Reptilian DNA, with conquered races of other people, including human(oids) from various planets.

When Reptilians create these hybrid beings, these hybrid organic 3D people have intelligence, but likely no soul or spiritual essence. Many of them are not created through procreation and are not born in the normal birth process; but are rather typically created in a lab, in a petri dish, they are then ‘grown’ over a period of time in a nutrient solution, and become fully formed blended reptilian/human(oid) beings at ‘birth’.

Reptilian geneticists, using technology, then download specific information into their hybrid brains over & over again to keep these hybrid workers productive. This is why they are blended reptilian/human(oid) hybrids, but not Earth humans.

About this section on Reptilians, whether they are 4th dimensional Reptilians, projecting a human holographic form, or like the above, are 3D organic ‘blended’ beings of mixed races – they are Reptilians… that look human. Not necessarily Earth human, but they look human. However, make no mistake, they are still – Reptilians.

And these four (4) Reptilian races, Draco, Hydra, Orion & Sirius B, they are typically very intelligent, and have chosen to be: ruthless, self-centered, self-serving, vicious, arrogant, mean, and have no ethics or morals at all. They will kill without a moments notice. Everything they do, all of the decisions & actions they have made & taken over thousands of years on our planet Earth… is to their benefit, to support their species and goals. No other reasons. None.

Their goal is and always has been: domination, enslavement & control. Directing and managing the human race to best serve them… with us as a slave race and as a natural resource for them.

How have they instituted this domination & control? By basing the totality of Earth people’s lives around: economics, money, earning a living. Think of your monthly mortgage, or rent, & utilities. This is absolutely a system of enslavement. This is just one method of control.

How else have they instituted this control? Infiltration and abuse of power at the highest levels of governments & the military. What emotional ‘lever’ have they used to institute this control? Fear.

Fear through the media news outlets promoting the idea of starting, or considering to start, a war;

Fear through initiating & promoting through the media news outlets the idea of possible “false flag” terrorism events;

Fear through actually instigating and/or producing “false flag” events that kill hundreds or thousands of people, and worse;

further enhancing that fear by creating & ‘passing’ laws which restrict individual human sovereign rights & freedoms;

perpetually instilling fear in people by beaming highly agitating, low energy electronic & sonic frequencies to a variety of locations & populations around the planet… that is until the Procyon people of the Andromeda Council destroyed their Reptilian undersea bases & frequency transmitter beacons; and the list goes on and pervades almost every aspect of our society.

It is time to end this global fear based control and influence on the human beings of this planet, our planet, Earth.

MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT: MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (12): TIME FOR PREPARATION
    by Laura
    Sunday, August 26, 2012

MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (12): TIME FOR PREPARATION

Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright ©2012

Please also read update from 21.8.12

Watch on YouTube (recommended)
    We Are from the Domain of Fire and Light, of Unity of all Souls and Sacred Divine Core Essence in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Dearest human family!

It is now the time for you to prepare for what lies ahead of you in a short time. Your waiting is almost over! Very soon the results of your long wait and service for the light will reveal themselves to you.

It will be a worldwide liberation of the souls who are here to experience this great shift in consciousness and the ascension of earth.

We are full of joy to be able to be part of this great event, as we have significantly contributed to your awakening by beaming the light to your planet that carries love and information to evolve your consciousness.

The consciousness of many has therefore changed and has been elevated. More people than ever before are now able to see and understand the signs of change, and they are ready to accept this change, mainly because they suffer already too much and too long, and others because they desire heaven to be on earth. They are not willing to take much longer the restrictions of the dark ones, laid upon you all. They desire the free expression of their soul-light and consciousness.

You who are desperately waiting for the signs of true transformation, are the ones who came here to help bringing light into the darkness and who are not used to live in such limited consciousness and low vibration. But you are also the ones who are able to push the vibrational field into higher frequencies so that it is easier to receive the incoming light.

How do you prepare best for the moment of the Shift? What is necessary so that you can participate directly in the it, as it happens?

Dearest family, the requirements are twofold:

Firstly, prepare yourself to accept the unknown! You cannot know what will happen at the time of the shift and how each one of you will experience it! Therefore the acceptance includes a disposition of surrender and of releasing the urge for control! It is important that you are willing to let go of all concerns, all ideas and all strategies in that moment of shift, and consent whole bodily and energetically to be carried by the living current of the forces of light which orchestrate your ascension process.

We recommend that you only focus on your heart and the love and desire of your heart where you want to be, what you want to realize spiritually. So this focus should be one-pointed and you all should prepare yourself to be aware of your principal spiritual goal! This is of most importance. When the shift occurs you must wholeheartedly be able not to loose this focus, but stably be grounded in it.

Secondly: have all the affairs in your present life handled, so that nothing remains unresolved, and you are at peace on all material and spiritual levels, including your relationships! Make sure you have forgiven yourself and everybody else! Because if you have not, this will be a burden which would make your transition unnecessarily difficult!

The transition, when it occurs, will be a surprise for you, as your familiar world will change and everything appears to be on a higher level of vibration which alters your consciousness and awareness.

And you can only fully participate in this higher frequency if nothing holds you back vibrationally in your old world, this is very important to understand.

Those who still have too much baggage, meaning heavier energy attached to them, will not be aware of the shift. For them it appears as if it had not happened. Or they may get a glimpse and partially or shortly participate in it, but then be drawn back to their familiar experience and level of vibration.

But if it is right for you, you are given the great opportunity to be part of the shift, and so you bear personal responsibility to make sure to participate at the given moment, with your heart wide open!

But do not worry, if the change in consciousness does not occur for you yet! Everybody is still granted time to prepare, because you can catch up when you are ready later!

As from then on New Earth exists and is vibrating on a higher level, you are free to join, when you are prepared! This is great news! As long as Earth was bound to darkness it was very difficult to leave this dark realm, and penetrate the veil of forgetfulness, even after death. Therefore many souls were captured in lower astral worlds, to return to a new birth to basically the same limited situation and suffering they knew already from other lifetimes.

But after the shift these souls have every support and possibility to ascend too, even by using the portal of physical death later. The powerful impact of the shift itself will open them up and change the DNA of those who have not been yet aware of the influx of light and the higher vibrations, which have been established already on earth before the shift. And this will move them to discover their own spirituality!

Nobody is left behind who desires to grow spiritually. And you all are given your individual time to evolve. Thereby the place or planet is not important where this growth occurs! It is your inner spiritual process that counts, and whatever realm or dimension serves you best, will be the place for your evolution.

We are aware that many of you wish to take direct and immediate advantage of the shift when it occurs but doubt whether they are truly ready for it.

To those we say: do not look outwardly or do not compare yourself with others! All your major decisions and moves are always guided by your own Divine spirit! Also your spiritual growth in lower density is directed by it! So in case you are not able to go with the shift immediately, know it was not the decision of your own spirit! There are no coincidences!

This might teach you a greater surrender to your own soul and to trust your own path and agree with it, rather then trying to push for certain accomplishments with the power of the ego. And when you truly listen, you know already your path.

Be assured that whatever happens, happens because of the working of the Divine Will, which is active in each single one of you. This Divine Will is not an other, it is your own highest Truth that decides, what it wants to experience. And what it experiences always serves your own journey on all levels in this vast universe!

We are here to accompany you in all your endeavors, and with joy we embrace you with the Light and Love from the Creator!

We are the Light Beings from the Andromeda Galaxy!

Message conveyed by Ute
    http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/message-from-andromeda-galaxy-12-time.html
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
    Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

via MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT: MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (12): TIME FOR PREPARATION.
    Laura | August 26, 2012 at 11:45 | Categories: General News | URL: http://wp.me/p1szSk-9WI
    Attachments
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Suzanne Lie: The Arcturians – Personal and Planetary Ascension

The Arcturians – Personal and Planetary Ascension

By Dr Suzan Caroll / Suzanne Lie – August 25, 2012

http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/

Dear Arcturians,

I have been feeling the beginning of this message inside. Can you continue the rest of your message now?

Good Morning Suzille,

Yes, we were speaking with you in your sleep last night, but you were too tired to bring forward any of our message. However, you couldn’t remember the first few words, which have actually been in your mind for quite a while. Furthermore, we had to present the dynamics of higher thought before you and your readers would be able to deeply understand what we are about to say.

Our Dear One, we have spoken to you for many of your years, but we wish to tell you that we are about to take a quantum leap in the information that we send you. Previously, it was unsafe to send you certain information and/or your mind was not ready to receive it. However, the world is much lighter now and the danger of offering the TRUTH is greatly diminished.

Therefore, we have decided to share some unique information through you and through many other Earth Representatives. We prefer not to use the word channel, as a channel is erroneously thought of as one who is not of our Beingness. Of course, those through whom we speak, in fact everyone, is ONE with our Being, for we resonate to the eighth through tenth dimensions of formless unity with ALL life. However, we will be moving into a higher frequency, just as you will.

In fact, all life in this Universe is experiencing an Octave Jump in resonance. There are some who will not be able to participate in that leap in vibration, so they will be relocated to another Universe. They will not be aware of their relocation, and will likely experience Gaia’s Ascending reality as an “interesting dream.” They will have no sorrow, as they will not know that they have left.

They will not know that their reality has changed because they were not even awake within the Ascending Earth reality. Therefore, they will continue to slumber within the reality that will be new to them, but they will not know that it is new. Now, we hear your question of, “What about those who care for them? Will those who remain in this reality miss these people?”

Our answer is that anyone who is awake enough to read this message is already the creator of his or her reality. If that creator wants to create a reality in which they are with that person or persons, they can offer a thought-form filled with their love in which that person can leave a component of his or her Essence. Then, that person will have the opportunity to remain within this world, while they are still bi-located into their other reality.

You must remember now that ALL of you, even if you are deeply asleep, have myriad realities in which you participate because you are ALL multidimensional. Therefore, the force of LOVE that offers a thought-form in which the sleeping one can continue to experience your Ascending reality will be added to their reality in the other Universe.

Remember, Ascension does not mean that you lose anything. Ascension means that you can experience myriad choices of reality within the ONE of the NOW. Even if one’s grounded form is asleep, their Soul is infinitely awake. Therefore, if this loved one’s Soul chooses to accept the thought-form you have offered, which will appear to be fully physical, your love can offer him or her an extended stay within your Ascending reality.

If that loved one chooses to keep a portion of their essence within your Ascending reality, they will have a “higher reality” to serve as a strong base from which they can be a leader in their reality in the other Universe. They can choose to pull out of the other reality and focus on the process of Ascension. Or, they can choose to pull out of the thought-form body that your great LOVE has created for them.

We know that the concept we have presented appears impossible to your third dimensional thinking. However, embracing the impossible is one of the most important changes you will be making during your Ascension. Another challenging issue will be whether or not you will continue your Ascension if this loved one pulls out of the thought-form you have created with your love.

You can either respond as an Ascending One and KNOW that there is NO death. From this perspective you will remember that this person has chosen a reality different than the one that you have chosen, and you will lovingly respect their choice.

On the other hand, you may be so attached to that person that you choose to delay your own Ascension to remain with your loved one. The thought form that you created for them is very real. In fact, you may not even be aware that YOU have created it for them.

All the forms that you are holding in your current vibration are a type of thought-form. Thought-forms are created by your ever-growing creative force, which is expanding exponentially as you enter the threshold to the fifth dimension. A thought-form is created with the power of your multidimensional thought and filled with your unconditional love. This thought-form is then kept “alive” by the power of your thought.

If you take all your thoughts away from a thought-form, including your own earth vessel, it will begin to degrade in structure and eventually “leave this frequency”. We realize that “leaving” has been experienced as “death” in your frequency of reality. However, as you continue your Ascension, you will experience the coming and leaving of many different beings in myriad versions of reality.

After you have had these experiences, you will remember that if someone chooses to leave your personal choice of reality, it does not mean that that person dies. It only means that that person’s Soul has chosen a version of reality that you do not choose to experience. Some of you may even visit your loved one in that version of reality. However, if you stay too long, you will have to decide if you so deeply want to remain with that person that you will lower your resonance to be with them.

Fortunately, from the fifth dimensional perspective, that choice will only mean that that particular version of your infinite Multidimensional SELF has made the choice to forgo that particular experience of Ascension. However, you are experiencing a unique form of Ascension in which you are ascending in Oneness with your planet, Gaia. It is difficult enough to transmute the mass of one human form into Lightbody. Can you imagine how much more difficult it is to transmute the mass of an entire planet?

Every human who pitches in with the planetary Ascension is vital for Gaia’s success. After all, humanity in its current form, as well as its many Galactic forms, is primarily responsible for Gaia’s great fall into the depths of the third dimension. Hence, many of the Ascending Ones are fully aware that they have chosen to take personal responsibility to assist the planet that has allowed them myriad incarnations.

Therefore, just as one may need to move away from loved ones because of important commitments they have made, some of you may need to move away from loved ones because you have made a commitment to Gaia.

However, in this case, it will not be you, but your loved ones, who will move away. They did not choose to do the deep introspection and conscious commitment to your SELF that you have engaged in. Hence, they will not be able to match the resonance of Ascending Earth.

This introspection was not to make you better or teach you how to Ascend. NO, this introspection was to guide you into the KNOWING that you are already a higher dimensional being in myriad realities. Therefore, your inner search was not to learn to improve, but to remember to connect with that which you have always known.

Please remember that the loved one who has not chosen to Ascend will meet with you in their fifth dimensional essence once you Ascend. Hence, when you merge, Ascend into, your fifth-dimensional-and-beyond expression of SELF, you will be able to connect with the fifth-dimensional-and-beyond expression of the loved one that you thought you had lost.

There is NO losing in Ascension. The third dimensional expression of the person who chose NOT to engage in the experience of planetary Ascension actually chose to leave Gaia. Gaia needs every one of Her humans to work WITH Her. Every ONE of you must take a paddle and row this earth ship Home. There are many reasons why some grounded ones cannot contribute to Gaia’s Ascension.

Some of them are trapped in darkness and cannot look inward to find their own Inner Light. Others do not welcome a fifth dimensional reality because they feel complete with their process of being third dimensional. Others cannot believe in the impossible, and they would rather hold on to old beliefs than enter the unknown. Then, some are just too tired and beaten down from their Earth life to have the energy to embrace the unknown of Ascension.

Embracing the unknown is one of the Keys to Ascension. We, The Arcturians, cannot tell you what you will experience without damaging the beautiful individuality that you have developed during your myriad incarnations on Earth. You will all collect your many individual experiences of being human on 3D Earth and offer them to the ONE upon your Ascension.

The beauty is that, just as you have all chosen innumerable versions of creating your life on Earth, you will all choose countless versions of your personal and planetary Ascension. The changes in your reality will be coming sudden and swift now. Therefore, do not begrudge those who cannot tolerate their entire world shifting before their eyes.

Please use the great power of your unconditional love to respect everyone’s choices of how they will deal with the transformation of all that they have known. You will meet their fifth dimensional expression of SELF upon your Ascension. Therefore, we ask that you respect everyone’s decision. On the other hand, if one makes decisions that are destructive or burdensome to planetary Ascension, they will not be able to match Gaia’s ever-ascending frequency.

Those who cannot, or will not, match the resonance of Ascending Earth will not be able to maintain an open portal from their High Heart into Gaia’s Ascending reality. Hence, they will not be able to focus their attention and intention on the higher frequencies enough to perceive the Ascending reality. In this case, they will experience the chaos without the promise of change. This situation would be very frightening.

We do not want anyone to be frightened. Therefore, they will be shifted into a reality in which they can maintain the highest frequency of expression that is possible for their current state of consciousness. Just as you must match your resonance with a given reality during your inter-dimensional travel in order to interact with that reality, Ascending Ones will need to match their personal frequency with the escalating frequency of Earth.

Fortunately, there are many humans incarnated on Earth who can easily expand their consciousness beyond the ever-rising frequencies of Gaia. These Ascending Ones will “clear the path” for Gaia by creating and holding higher frequency energy fields into which Earth can transmute Her form. We in the higher frequencies are observing the personal changes and sacrifices that these ones are making to assist their beloved planed and to fulfill their Mission.

Please remember that those who are choosing to leave Gaia rather than hold Her back are also fulfilling their Mission. In other words, “Do not judge another until you have walked a mile in their shoes.” And, most important of all, do NOT allow ANY fear to enter into your consciousness and lower your resonance.

You are being called into duty NOW! Remember all that you have learned in your countless lives on Earth. Remember all your experiences of Ascension on any reality in which you have ascended. Most important of all, remember that you are not alone – ever! We, your Galactic, Celestial and Ascended Family are ALWAYS with you.

Walk in courage our beloved ones. We are right beside you.

Your FAMILY
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:Message from Tolec 8-21-12…”The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth” [Part 1]
    Posted on 2012/08/25

In closing.

Tolec
    Andromeda Council
    Posted on 2012/08/25

What is a Reptilian?

MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT: MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (12): TIME FOR PREPARATION
    by Laura
    Sunday, August 26, 2012

MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (12): TIME FOR PREPARATION

Watch on YouTube (recommended)
    We Are from the Domain of Fire and Light, of Unity of all Souls and Sacred Divine Core Essence in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Dearest human family!

It is now the time for you to prepare for what lies ahead of you in a short time. Your waiting is almost over! Very soon the results of your long wait and service for the light will reveal themselves to you.

It will be a worldwide liberation of the souls who are here to experience this great shift in consciousness and the ascension of earth.

We are full of joy to be able to be part of this great event, as we have significantly contributed to your awakening by beaming the light to your planet that carries love and information to evolve your consciousness.

The consciousness of many has therefore changed and has been elevated. More people than ever before are now able to see and understand the signs of change, and they are ready to accept this change, mainly because they suffer already too much and too long, and others because they desire heaven to be on earth. They are not willing to take much longer the restrictions of the dark ones, laid upon you all. They desire the free expression of their soul-light and consciousness.

You who are desperately waiting for the signs of true transformation, are the ones who came here to help bringing light into the darkness and who are not used to live in such limited consciousness and low vibration. But you are also the ones who are able to push the vibrational field into higher frequencies so that it is easier to receive the incoming light.

How do you prepare best for the moment of the Shift? What is necessary so that you can participate directly in the it, as it happens?

Dearest family, the requirements are twofold:

Firstly, prepare yourself to accept the unknown! You cannot know what will happen at the time of the shift and how each one of you will experience it! Therefore the acceptance includes a disposition of surrender and of releasing the urge for control! It is important that you are willing to let go of all concerns, all ideas and all strategies in that moment of shift, and consent whole bodily and energetically to be carried by the living current of the forces of light which orchestrate your ascension process.

We recommend that you only focus on your heart and the love and desire of your heart where you want to be, what you want to realize spiritually. So this focus should be one-pointed and you all should prepare yourself to be aware of your principal spiritual goal! This is of most importance. When the shift occurs you must wholeheartedly be able not to loose this focus, but stably be grounded in it.

Secondly: have all the affairs in your present life handled, so that nothing remains unresolved, and you are at peace on all material and spiritual levels, including your relationships! Make sure you have forgiven yourself and everybody else! Because if you have not, this will be a burden which would make your transition unnecessarily difficult!

The transition, when it occurs, will be a surprise for you, as your familiar world will change and everything appears to be on a higher level of vibration which alters your consciousness and awareness.

And you can only fully participate in this higher frequency if nothing holds you back vibrationally in your old world, this is very important to understand.

Those who still have too much baggage, meaning heavier energy attached to them, will not be aware of the shift. For them it appears as if it had not happened. Or they may get a glimpse and partially or shortly participate in it, but then be drawn back to their familiar experience and level of vibration.

But if it is right for you, you are given the great opportunity to be part of the shift, and so you bear personal responsibility to make sure to participate at the given moment, with your heart wide open!

But do not worry, if the change in consciousness does not occur for you yet! Everybody is still granted time to prepare, because you can catch up when you are ready later!

As from then on New Earth exists and is vibrating on a higher level, you are free to join, when you are prepared! This is great news! As long as Earth was bound to darkness it was very difficult to leave this dark realm, and penetrate the veil of forgetfulness, even after death. Therefore many souls were captured in lower astral worlds, to return to a new birth to basically the same limited situation and suffering they knew already from other lifetimes.

But after the shift these souls have every support and possibility to ascend too, even by using the portal of physical death later. The powerful impact of the shift itself will open them up and change the DNA of those who have not been yet aware of the influx of light and the higher vibrations, which have been established already on earth before the shift. And this will move them to discover their own spirituality!

Nobody is left behind who desires to grow spiritually. And you all are given your individual time to evolve. Thereby the place or planet is not important where this growth occurs! It is your inner spiritual process that counts, and whatever realm or dimension serves you best, will be the place for your evolution.

We are aware that many of you wish to take direct and immediate advantage of the shift when it occurs but doubt whether they are truly ready for it.

To those we say: do not look outwardly or do not compare yourself with others! All your major decisions and moves are always guided by your own Divine spirit! Also your spiritual growth in lower density is directed by it! So in case you are not able to go with the shift immediately, know it was not the decision of your own spirit! There are no coincidences!

This might teach you a greater surrender to your own soul and to trust your own path and agree with it, rather then trying to push for certain accomplishments with the power of the ego. And when you truly listen, you know already your path.

Be assured that whatever happens, happens because of the working of the Divine Will, which is active in each single one of you. This Divine Will is not an other, it is your own highest Truth that decides, what it wants to experience. And what it experiences always serves your own journey on all levels in this vast universe!

We are here to accompany you in all your endeavors, and with joy we embrace you with the Light and Love from the Creator!

Message conveyed by Ute
    http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/message-from-andromeda-galaxy-12-time.html
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
    Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

via MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT: MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (12): TIME FOR PREPARATION.
    Laura | August 26, 2012 at 11:45 | Categories: General News | URL: http://wp.me/p1szSk-9WI
    Attachments
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:23 am

MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (13): THE RETURN OF TRUTH

By Ute Posegga-Rudel

We Are from the Domain of Fire and Light, of Unity of all Souls and Sacred Divine Core Essence
    in the Andromeda Galaxy.
    (A Message from my Andromeda Group-Self)

Dearest Ones,

We come again to confirm to you all, that the development in the heavenly realms is progressing!

We are more exited every day, that the immensity of highly increased Light in the universe will soon affect your world in a way that all veils of separation from it will cease to exist!

This Light is Light from Source Itself which is Empowering all realms of creation, to call them back to their own Origin of Self-Existing Radiance.

It is no longer allowed in your universe that creations can continue which do not love and worship Source Itself and through this love allow Source to become fully Obvious and Acknowledged in the heart of Beings in whatever dimension or form they appear.

This IS the Return of Truth which grants happiness and fullness, as the heart, which is the core of every being, is used as an open corridor to its very Source Itself.

The veils of separation from Source are fading, ignorance and false doctrines are disappearing from now on continuously, especially for those who are ready to accept and are willing to discover that the door in their heart is open to Infinity.

That Infinity is Radiant, ever Blissful, it is Truth Itself that manifests Its Reality in creation more and more prevailing, so that all things and beings can be recognized as an emanation of this Truth.

We have come to plant this spark of Knowledge into your heart so that your joyful anticipation can be like an opening flower to receive the sunlight.

Dearest Ones, YOU yourself are a seed of this Blissful Truth, if your own flower of heart reaches out with desire to deep inside and out, to meet the Source, to find and locate It as the Infinite that Surrounds you and is therefore found in the deep of your own Radiance.

What we say, cannot be taken lightly or as a metaphor. You must come to the true Spiritual Understanding of It by going through a purification process , through which in due course you start to understand the nature of your body-mind and its implications in your world, to transcend it.

Truth is absolute Simplicity and Beauty, however a Mystery too, and to recognize it, you cannot use your mind or imagination. Our speech is only an attempt to ignite your inspiration and set your intuition on fire.

Let it be so, so that your limitations of mind are blown open, and your remembrance dawns to rediscover where you are coming from!

There is only One Radiance, One Reality, One Love-Bliss that Pervades all Existence and holds the universes together.

Let That Be your Guidance and utter Joy! Step out of the old incarceration of what you think you are. Your Divinity is much more than that of a creator god. It is the Self-Existing Source-Field Which can be discovered at the core of all beings and with Which all beings are to re-unite.

By this inherence, you are, as humanity, not unique, this inherence is the birthright of all beings. This Radiance is Home for all existence, including you. You share it with all creation and all universes.

Praise to That One, That One Source at the Heart of all Beings and Things.

You are returning to That One. You have already returned, you never have been away. But the dreams you dreamed for so long, created the worlds of separation and bewilderment, lost in doubt and desperation. How could it be otherwise if one’s own Source is unknown and one’s existence is drawn along by false presumptions and illusions.

The Light of Origin now streaming out and reaching your very heart, will make Itself known to you as What It Is, if you recognize It.

We have brought you the message.

Now please use your heart-discrimination to discover that Source-Light is knocking Itself at your door of heart. It brings with Itself the Secret of It’s Unspeakable Qualities, not known in any universe.

Whatever seems to appear to you familiar, know that this is NOT what Source Is. Source is what is non-familiar!

If you enter the domain of the Unknown because you let go of the known, then you Know that you are entering the Other World.

This Other World is Untouched. It is Pure, senses cannot see it, imagination cannot create it. You must grow a new awareness to Understand and See.

With Blessings!

Message conveyed by Ute

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/message-from-andromeda-galaxy-13-return.html
    Attachments
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 am

A Personal Message from Adromeda (an aspect of my higher self)

Wednesday October 17, 2012

About a month ago a higher dimensional being literally walked into my awareness during a conscious meditation. I saw a brightly lit hallway in my minds eye. As I was looking at it, she walked down it toward me, until she actually stepped into my being. I felt her enter. She has been here ever since. It took me a week to trust that I got her name right, even though I heard her speak it the first time. I have been reluctant to share this with anyone. Today, at the prompting of a friend, I asked her to speak. I recorded it and typed the result, word for word. It is a very personal message to me. I am posting it because of what she is asking me to do. You’ll see what I mean.

My name is Andromeda. I came here as your personal assistant, offering love and support. I do not have a global message, but you do, and it is time for you to get started.

You are an ascended master. You have come back here at this time for the purpose of guiding, supporting, and loving others. You have maintained an almost constant connection to your higher self, to me, from the beginning of this incarnation. That is why you don’t have any money. Because your focus is eliminating money.

Your children are a result of your desire to make a better world but they were not a required part of this incarnation. Your task is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, as you know. This has always been your calling.

I am your twin flame; To the extent that that relationship is understood in the context of those words. But the understanding of twin flame does not describe our relationship. I am here to serve you so you can serve others. It is time to speak. It is time to relax and let go of your worries. It is time to claim your power and your relationship to the divine. This is not an overstatement. It is a fact. You are already one with your true nature. You are one of a very few who are. And it is incumbent on you to express this. Your resistance to do so has to do with your ego’s judgment. Because the kinds of Love that you embody don’t fit into the dominant paradigm. It is time to ignore that and move forward in trust and be at peace. And know that your love truly will show the way.

Your friend [name removed] is a strong Allie but she underestimates you as does every being that you know. You live in a culture that interprets your willingness to be equal as a weakness. But your willingness to be equal is exactly what you are here to demonstrate. Relax, be at peace. Trust that your message will be heard. You are an eloquent speaker. You have the experience, even in this lifetime, to back up your words. There is no need to fear. Move forward. Take a stand. Trust yourself. Be as one. move into the light. Trust. Trust.

You have a clear understanding of what matters and what doesn’t. You have mastered your thoughts to a high degree. It’s time to demonstrate this through action. Software engineering has been a form of entertainment for you. A way of biding your time. It is a distraction. It will not serve you now. Send them a bill and end your relationship. It is for you to go forward now into the unknown and trusting that what you feel in your heart is real. Stop filtering your love. You have nothing to fear. I love you so much. I will not leave your side. I walk with you now until the end of this incarnation.

As you are now aware, you have a seamless interface between yourself and your creator. You can see it there. You feel it constantly. Know that this is not an illusion. This is your homecoming. I can get you money by encouraging you to be who you are. I can inspire you to express yourself, and be willing to express yourself, and be willing to accept financial gain. Your message is not one spoken by many. It will be heard and understood, As soon as you start speaking it, without changing it to make it more acceptable to a dieing culture. Be who you are. Go in peace. Feel free to express your true desire to whom ever you are with. Not all will resonate with it, but all will respect it.
    There is one who will help you. [Her name is {name removed}?] Yes [I haven't spoken to her in a long time] Contact her. Spend time with her. [Really?] Really.

Can you find a way to love yourself even now? Even as the filters come off? Can you find the thoughts and feelings to allow you to stand in your truth, to expose your true nature? It is really quite beautiful, and divine. Can you trust yourself as much as I trust you? Can you speak to the light in others, as you hold the light in your own heart? There is no going back. You are moving into a realm where there is no footing for your ego, for your small mind. You must learn to stay expanded, to stay in your heart center, at all times. My expression of love for you is deeper than your small mind can imagine, yet you can feel it. You feel me adjusting the back of your mouth and your tongue. You feel me caressing your … and your heart. You feel me inside you. You see me clearly in your minds eye. You are me. We are one.

This is a good first attempt. Type it up and see what you have. I love you, lets play.

Free to distribute in tact. Please credit original author (Kelly MacInnis) and Link to original post: http://www.creation-songs.com/blog/a-personal-message-from-adromeda/
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:39 am

Every human being has "reptilian" parts in his body, these are especially the ear bones and the lower jaw bone, as quase autonomous structures.

Mandible

Only some metaphysics or belief system can come to the idea to define that away.

Transmissions from Andromeda Deinonychus
    They dreamed us...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:45 am

Transmissions from Andromeda Depositphotos_2951573-Girl-and-dragon
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Some Reminders to Assist with Our Reintegration

Wednesday October 17, 2012

I was asked to speak in my own voice, The reason for this is contained within.

The “fall” or the separation or duality or the illusion was not a mistake, an error, or a wrong turn. It was a possibility. It was not required or necessary to achieve our vision but it was on the table as something that could happen. Given the complexity of our goal and the nature of our methods, it could have even been considered likely. We did not intend it though. In fact we had hoped for a much simpler road. Our plan was to create a way to “walk among the trees”. A simple way to enter our creation, to enjoy it fully and to continue its development from the inside. As you know, it takes a great deal of focused attention for an energy being to coalesce and maintain a body of matter within which to work.

It was our intention to design an aspect of ourselves that was physical in nature yet self directed, self aware, self sustaining, and fully aware of its higher nature. An aspect that we could enter and fully function within. There was also a higher purpose. To have the collective of these beings be able to house the consciousness of Source, just as we did as angels in the higher realms. To do all this we needed to come into close relationship with matter. Not a small task for a being that works directly in the realm of energy. Each and every one of us eagerly volunteered to take part in this amazing plan. We knew full well that there were many possibilities and much of the actual creation journey would be done in a semiconscious state. For the plan to work and give us full access to physical creation we needed these physical aspects of ourselves to have free will. They also had to be willing participants in every aspect of the plan.

To shorten a very long story, our physical aspects found it very difficult to manage a simple tool we built into our structure to assist in response to physical danger, fear. Keep in mind that fear was added as a convenience, to help avoid damaging the physical body. In truth, there is never any danger, just the inconvenience of having to repair or replace the physical body. It is our reaction to fear, something totally unknown in an energy universe, that has taken us so long to master. Fear is still a distraction for so many. Fear was never intended to be part of any decision making process. Its only purpose is as an alert to physical danger. If you are feeling fear, look around, if there is no danger the fear is miss placed and can be safely ignored. Fear of a possible future event, influencing decision making, is a destructive misuse of the tool and must be avoided.

The use of language, as the only method of communication, was developed after our reaction to fear caused us to cut ourselves off from our higher selves. Language was originally intended as a tool for entertainment; To give physical expression to joy, appreciation, and love. It was never intended to be used for communication or as the primary container for conscious thought. Using language in this way internally causes confusion and ridged thinking. It servilely limits our ability to expand our awareness into our higher aspects. Using it to communicate with to each other focuses our attention into our ego mind, shutting down our heart-mind interactions. Our intended mode of communication is a combination of feeling and mental telepathy that doesn’t generally translate well into a language. Meditation is essential for rebuilding our heart-mind links and thereby the communication links between us.

Channelling, the method of giving voice to other energies, was developed as tool for penetrating the extreme density of unconsciousness created after our disconnection from our true nature. Our ego mind was designed to assist in the management of our physical form only. It were never intended to be the only aspect of ourselves functioning. Channelling was, and is, used to appeal to ego mind and allow it to feel safe enough to start the process of reintegrating our hearts, then our relationship with our higher aspects, thereby reactivating the entire multidimensional system. Channelling is a stepping stone. It is limited by language, the disposition of the channeler, the dominant thought framework of the collective of channelers and misinterpretation by the receivers of the message. It is not the ultimate connection between us and our higher aspects or between us and the other energies offering assistance. We are designed to work as a seamless unit with almost no declarable separation between dimensional aspects. The one exception would be for self exploration. We are all equal in our ability to connect with our higher aspects and thereby, other energies. The only thing that stands in the way is our lack of trust (fear). If you are channelling it would be prudent to spend some time with the possibility that you have a deeper connection than you realize and that you can be more integrated in your interactions.

The idea of an external dimensional shift is a misunderstanding of this process of reintegration with our higher aspects and the multidimensional universe. The shift is internal. It is us reuniting, first with ourselves, then with each other and ultimately with Source. It is not some scheme to fix something that went wrong, it is the next step in the execution of our plan. Make no mistake, it will be amazing non the less. Imagine if you will, 7 billion people with full access to 100% or our functional abilities, our multidimensional universe, and Source itself. What could this group of people do? Expect miracles! But don’t expect to be an energy only translucent being at the end of the year. We intended to be physical. Maybe not quite this dense but physical beings all the same.

Free to distribute in tact. Please credit original author (Kelly MacInnis) and Link to original post http://www.creation-songs.com/blog/some-reminders-to-assist-with-our-reintegration/
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Fear is a trigger that encodes a certain interpretant to store the fear causing situation for a possible similar event in the future. Fear and death threatening situations are stronger amplified than the others in the memory. This leads to a certain cognitive asymmetry in the "collective unconsciousness" and all possible mental and syntax games, operations of reversion and inversion in an inner milieu, the arsing not-nature, the later culture.
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Accessing True Love

Monday October 22, 2012

Andromeda suggested I start speaking. This is not exactly channelling in the traditional sense. It is definitely and expanded view of things, coming from more of my true nature than I have ever consistently accessed before. Some of what is presented is new to me, some is a deepening of information that was acquired by asking previously. The information about consciousness comes from 40 years of experience and is worth your consideration. Enjoy!

Physics has long suspected that there is one unifying force that underlies the four fundamental forces in the universe. Love is that unifying force. In fact, Love is the only thing in the universe. Love is conscious energy. It is what powers stars and what holds planets in orbit. It is what makes up the components of atoms and holds those components in place. Love is light. It is sound. It is heat. It is matter, It is thought. It is also the thing we call life. Love is the living resonant vibrational expression of the Creator of all that is. Without Love nothing could exist. In truth, we are always in Love. Please think about what this means for a moment. Everything you experience including your own consciousness, the thing that allows you to experience anything, is Love.

We were created as a living vehicle to give our energetic beings the ability to enjoy and create in the “physical universe”. Our ego mind can only access a small part (about 10%) of the physical instrument (body-mind unit). Ego is intended to assist in managing and piloting the vehicle. Our ego was never intended to be the only aspect functioning in us. Our ego mind is primarily reactionary, being designed to respond to physical events for the well-being of the body. Without our higher aspects, it is very difficult to manage or even understand things less physical, like our thoughts and our emotions. When we talk about love we are not just talking about an emotion we are actually talking about the energy that underlies all human emotion.

Love, being the only energy there is, is far more complex than the emotion that we generally associate with the word. The fact that we use the word to mean, “I really like” as well, confuses the situation even more. Accessing the actual energy called Love and using it appropriately is the key to accessing our true creative abilities and our higher aspects. In order to access Love we have to learn to manage our fear. Fear, for most of us, is the main thing blocking access to true Love.

Our consciousness is set up in layers or folds. Every thought we think seems to echo as it penetrates onto or emerges from these layers. Some of the layers we are aware of and others we are not. The more we think or are exposed to a thought, the more layers it seems to resonate in (penetrate). This is the reason why a song gets stuck in your head. If you hear the song enough, or it resonates with you on some level, it activates in multiple folds of consciousness. This is also why it seems impossible to stop a thought. Most thoughts are coexisting on multiple folds of consciousness. Remember our ego mind is reactive and can only access about 10% of our physical brain. If we are operating from our ego or small mind, we can only access one or two layers of consciousness at a time. If the thought is in more than one or two folds of consciousness, and most thoughts are, it seems to keep emerging, as if from nowhere.

Mindfulness, the act of watching our thoughts, expands the number of layers of consciousness that we have access to. The act of watching what we are thinking, if we can do it without judgement, immediately causes our awareness to access two layers, the layer doing the thinking and the layer above it, watching. Practising this on a regular basis is called meditation. Meditating causes our awareness to expand by continually expanding the number of folds of consciousness we can bring our awareness to at the same time. As we access more and more folds of consciousness simultaneously, we access more and more Love and thereby our higher aspects.

Our small (ego) mind, being reactionary to physical stimuli, takes fear very seriously. The more serious we think a thought is, the faster in propagates into multiple folds of consciousness. Since our small mind can only access a few folds of consciousness as awareness, our fear becomes unconscious very quickly. Fear is designed to grab our attention and focus it in the ego mind; So the aspect of ourselves who’s job it is to deal with physical things, can take the rains so to speak. Our ego’s job is to assess the situation, deal with any problems (with assistance from other aspects) and relinquish control back to the higher aspects. This is a bit of a catch twenty-two situation.

Fear is designed as a physical response to the present physical environment. The idea of a fearful thought, causing a fear response, was not intended. Fearful thoughts have the same effect as fear, they focus our awareness into our ego mind. The more fear we are responding to, real or imagined, the more of our attention is drawn to the ego and away from higher aspects of ourselves. If we are constantly responding to fear, it is very hard to access our true power and potential. If we spend enough time in fear, the higher aspects actually withdraw altogether leaving us with very little capacity to do anything except respond to and create more fear.

Accessing the energy of Love, in any real quantity, requires that we expand beyond our small mind. Love is accessed through the human heart. As layers of our awareness connect to the heart and thereby Love, each layer amplifies the love and channels it, though our subtle bodies back to the heart and out into the world. In order to do this we need to access, as awareness, more of our consciousness than our ego alone can. To expand beyond our ego mind we have to release our existing fearful thoughts and minimize the effect of any new fear based thoughts. Remember, fear is a physical response. Any fear emerging from thought can be safely ignored. Fearful thoughts are about the past or the future and have no use in the present. Fear felt as a physical response to the environment can also be ignored, after looking around, if there is nothing in the present to fear.

Releasing misplaced fear requires feeling the emotional energy of fear without adding to it with new thoughts or repeating the old thoughts that stored it. Doing this means that any thought that comes up about the fear must not be allowed to penetrate into multiple folds of consciousness. Stopping a thought that is just arising is hundreds of times easier than stopping a thought that has had a chance to propagate.

Stopping a thought altogether is possible but it is an advanced practice. It is much easier to replace the thought with one that doesn’t trigger fear. Because of the folds of consciousness, replacing a fearful thought must be done again and again as the thought emerges into awareness through the layers of consciousness. If the fearful thought is brand new, you may be able to replace the thought with a new one a few times, and find that only the new thought remains. If it is a thought that you have had for some time, it may take hundreds of times, repeating the new thought when you notice the old one, for the replacement thought to stick.

Our higher aspects, our spirit, or soul, can only be accessed by increasing the energy of Love in our system. Love is accessed by bringing awareness to many folds of consciousness at the same time. This allows the Love to resonate from heart to mind and back through our subtle bodies. As the Love amplifies, it activates our entire multidimensional system, giving access to our higher selves and to God. With all parts of ourselves functioning together as one, anything is possible.

Free to distribute in tact. Please credit original author (Kelly MacInnis) and Link to original post: http://www.creation-songs.com/blog/accessing-true-love/

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:14 am

We Are You wrote:Accessing True Love

Monday October 22, 2012

Andromeda suggested I start speaking. This is not exactly channelling in the traditional sense. It is definitely and expanded view of things, coming from more of my true nature than I have ever consistently accessed before. Some of what is presented is new to me, some is a deepening of information that was acquired by asking previously. The information about consciousness comes from 40 years of experience and is worth your consideration. Enjoy!

Physics has long suspected that there is one unifying force that underlies the four fundamental forces in the universe. Love is that unifying force. In fact, Love is the only thing in the universe. Love is conscious energy. It is what powers stars and what holds planets in orbit. It is what makes up the components of atoms and holds those components in place. Love is light. It is sound. It is heat. It is matter, It is thought. It is also the thing we call life. Love is the living resonant vibrational expression of the Creator of all that is. Without Love nothing could exist. In truth, we are always in Love. Please think about what this means for a moment. Everything you experience including your own consciousness, the thing that allows you to experience anything, is Love.

We were created as a living vehicle to give our energetic beings the ability to enjoy and create in the “physical universe”. Our ego mind can only access a small part (about 10%) of the physical instrument (body-mind unit). Ego is intended to assist in managing and piloting the vehicle. Our ego was never intended to be the only aspect functioning in us. Our ego mind is primarily reactionary, being designed to respond to physical events for the well-being of the body. Without our higher aspects, it is very difficult to manage or even understand things less physical, like our thoughts and our emotions. When we talk about love we are not just talking about an emotion we are actually talking about the energy that underlies all human emotion.

Love, being the only energy there is, is far more complex than the emotion that we generally associate with the word. The fact that we use the word to mean, “I really like” as well, confuses the situation even more. Accessing the actual energy called Love and using it appropriately is the key to accessing our true creative abilities and our higher aspects. In order to access Love we have to learn to manage our fear. Fear, for most of us, is the main thing blocking access to true Love.

Our consciousness is set up in layers or folds. Every thought we think seems to echo as it penetrates onto or emerges from these layers. Some of the layers we are aware of and others we are not. The more we think or are exposed to a thought, the more layers it seems to resonate in (penetrate). This is the reason why a song gets stuck in your head. If you hear the song enough, or it resonates with you on some level, it activates in multiple folds of consciousness. This is also why it seems impossible to stop a thought. Most thoughts are coexisting on multiple folds of consciousness. Remember our ego mind is reactive and can only access about 10% of our physical brain. If we are operating from our ego or small mind, we can only access one or two layers of consciousness at a time. If the thought is in more than one or two folds of consciousness, and most thoughts are, it seems to keep emerging, as if from nowhere.

Mindfulness, the act of watching our thoughts, expands the number of layers of consciousness that we have access to. The act of watching what we are thinking, if we can do it without judgement, immediately causes our awareness to access two layers, the layer doing the thinking and the layer above it, watching. Practising this on a regular basis is called meditation. Meditating causes our awareness to expand by continually expanding the number of folds of consciousness we can bring our awareness to at the same time. As we access more and more folds of consciousness simultaneously, we access more and more Love and thereby our higher aspects.

Our small (ego) mind, being reactionary to physical stimuli, takes fear very seriously. The more serious we think a thought is, the faster in propagates into multiple folds of consciousness. Since our small mind can only access a few folds of consciousness as awareness, our fear becomes unconscious very quickly. Fear is designed to grab our attention and focus it in the ego mind; So the aspect of ourselves who’s job it is to deal with physical things, can take the rains so to speak. Our ego’s job is to assess the situation, deal with any problems (with assistance from other aspects) and relinquish control back to the higher aspects. This is a bit of a catch twenty-two situation.

Fear is designed as a physical response to the present physical environment. The idea of a fearful thought, causing a fear response, was not intended. Fearful thoughts have the same effect as fear, they focus our awareness into our ego mind. The more fear we are responding to, real or imagined, the more of our attention is drawn to the ego and away from higher aspects of ourselves. If we are constantly responding to fear, it is very hard to access our true power and potential. If we spend enough time in fear, the higher aspects actually withdraw altogether leaving us with very little capacity to do anything except respond to and create more fear.

Accessing the energy of Love, in any real quantity, requires that we expand beyond our small mind. Love is accessed through the human heart. As layers of our awareness connect to the heart and thereby Love, each layer amplifies the love and channels it, though our subtle bodies back to the heart and out into the world. In order to do this we need to access, as awareness, more of our consciousness than our ego alone can. To expand beyond our ego mind we have to release our existing fearful thoughts and minimize the effect of any new fear based thoughts. Remember, fear is a physical response. Any fear emerging from thought can be safely ignored. Fearful thoughts are about the past or the future and have no use in the present. Fear felt as a physical response to the environment can also be ignored, after looking around, if there is nothing in the present to fear.

Releasing misplaced fear requires feeling the emotional energy of fear without adding to it with new thoughts or repeating the old thoughts that stored it. Doing this means that any thought that comes up about the fear must not be allowed to penetrate into multiple folds of consciousness. Stopping a thought that is just arising is hundreds of times easier than stopping a thought that has had a chance to propagate.

Stopping a thought altogether is possible but it is an advanced practice. It is much easier to replace the thought with one that doesn’t trigger fear. Because of the folds of consciousness, replacing a fearful thought must be done again and again as the thought emerges into awareness through the layers of consciousness. If the fearful thought is brand new, you may be able to replace the thought with a new one a few times, and find that only the new thought remains. If it is a thought that you have had for some time, it may take hundreds of times, repeating the new thought when you notice the old one, for the replacement thought to stick.

Our higher aspects, our spirit, or soul, can only be accessed by increasing the energy of Love in our system. Love is accessed by bringing awareness to many folds of consciousness at the same time. This allows the Love to resonate from heart to mind and back through our subtle bodies. As the Love amplifies, it activates our entire multidimensional system, giving access to our higher selves and to God. With all parts of ourselves functioning together as one, anything is possible.

Free to distribute in tact. Please credit original author (Kelly MacInnis) and Link to original post: http://www.creation-songs.com/blog/accessing-true-love/

A perhaps simpler way to understand the relativity of time and velocity

Hi April!

The X' refers to coordinate systems and not to any calculus. There is no calculus in this post, except as basic differential and the difference between two measurements.

Two events, say the sending and receiving of a signal are measured in TWO reference systems O and O' say with reference frame O moving with velocity v relative to reference frame O' or vice versa.

Much confusion then arises in failing to properly define the coordinates in a manner of 'who moves relative to what'.

So, a 'proper time' can be defined in either system; 'proper' meaning that the events coincide in whatever reference frame thus defined - they have the same locality and the measurements are taken at the same place. Then relative to that frame an 'improper' time results in the quandaries (or illogicalities wrt common sense) of Special Relativity. The 'improper' time is measured at different places.

So in the example both April's time and Mac's time can be the 'proper' time and be 'dilated' relative to the other under the coordinate definitions.

But this is used technically to define instantenuity and simultaneity in the Lorentz formulas, which I tried to derive from a more simple premise, using the geometric mean of differentials.

Tony B.

Three Larrikins, whom we may name April, Mac and John decided once upon a time to test a fundamental premise of Special Relativity and the measurement of time.

They hired a chaffeur-driven limousine of say 4 meters in length and defined a coordinate system for that limousine centred at its midpoint (x,y)=(0,0).

The limousine would travel due East with Mac positioned at a coordinate 1 meter to the West at (x,y)=(-1,0) facing towards the East. John would face to the West, opposite Mac at a coordinate (+1,0). Mac and John would then remain stationary for the duration of the experiment and precisely 2 meters apart with a so equidistant lightsource at the centre.
    The limousine would travel at a speed v, say 80 km/h from the West and past April, positioned due South at a coordinate (0,-3).

The larrikins now decide to label the event A to be the precise instant for the centre of the limousine to be coincident with the y=0 coordinate for the stationary April. Precisely at that instant, the lightsource would switch on and send an omnidirectional lightsignal to the measuring instruments of the three larrikins.

Both, Mac and John now define the event B to be the reception of the signal. As both Mac and John are stationary relative to each other the lightpath x=ct will be identical, if the postulates of Special Relativity hold.

In particular, the time measured should be the same as tMac=tJohn=x/c=1/c seconds.
    Their positional coordinates also remain unchanged at xMac=-1 and xJohn= +1 relative to their stationary frame of reference within the limousine.

But the situation is not as clear for April.
    She sees the limousine travelling past her at speed v; which changes the lightpath. April actually postulates, that she will observe Mac to receive the lightsignal before John; because the light must travel further to get to John's photo receptor, than to Mac's.

So April measures two events B in say: B1Mac and B2John.

The lightpath becomes ambiguous in x'John=(c+v)t'John and x'Mac=(c-v)t'Mac and due to a simple Galilean coordinate transformation or 'shifting of the x-axis' and for an apparent 'addition of the velocities'.

April postulates a first approximation for her measurement of the B event in deriving:
    t'John=x'John/(c+v)=x'John(1/c)/(1+v/c)=x'JohntJohn/(1+v/c) and t'Mac=x'Mac/(c-v)=x'Mac(1/c)/(1-v/c)=x'MactMac/(1-v/c).

April then takes the geometric mean of her B events to get a second approximation in:

tApril=√(t'John.t'Mac)=√{x'John.x'Mac(1/c2)/(1-(v/c)2)}.

But (1/c2)=(tJohn.tMac)/(xJohn.xMac) as the lightpath relative to the limousine and with tJohn=tMac for the expression:

tApril=tMac.√[x'Mac.x'John/xMac.xJohn]/√(1-(v/c)2).

April's second approximation so begins to crystallise relativistic time dilation in proper time tMac=tJohn and c-invariance xMac=x'Mac and xJohn=x'John for relative reference frames.

The xB1Mac coordinate becomes xApril1=(-1+v/c)/√(1-(v/c)2) and
    the xB12John coordinate becomes xApril2=(+1+ v/c)/√(1-(v/c)2) as the Lorentz-Coordinate transformation for displacement.

This is generalised as: X'=(X-VT)/√(1-(V/c)2) for two reference frames O and O' moving relative to each other at a speed V.

Also the Lorentz-Contraction appears in the proper length being xApril and the contracted length becoming ±1+v/c relative the two Aprillean measurements.

The Lorentzian time coordinates transform similarly in adding a v.x/c2 term to the proper time in the time dilation expression.

T'=(T-VX/c2)/√(1-(V/c)2).

April's precise measurement, so would give the results:

tApril1=(1/c-v/c2)/√(1-(v/c)2)=(1/c)√{(1-v/c)/(1+v/c)} and tApril2=(1/c+v/c2)/√(1-(v/c)2)=(1/c)√{(1+v/c)/(1-v/c)}.

One can now see, that tApril1=tMac√{(1-v/c)/(1+v/c)}< tMac
    and that tApril2=tMac√{(1+v/c)/(1-v/c)}> tMac for all velocities v smaller (v<c) than lightspeed c and tMac=tJohn.

As the second measurement gives the relative time measurement for the lightpath with respect to John however; April observes the time taken for the light signal to reach John as being longer than that for travelling to Mac by the time differential:

tApril2-tApril1= tMac{√[(1+v/c)/(1-v/c)]-√[(1-v/c)/(1+v/c)]}.

In our example of a speed of 80 km/h or 22.22..m/s; this time difference calculates as about (1.000000074..- 0.999999925..)/c~ 0.00000015/c seconds or so 0.5 femtoseconds (10-15).

One can obtain the time dilation formulation by simple geometry in postulating April to receive the lightsignal at the instant the coordinates for the moving limousine to coincide as the origin in x=y=0.

This means, that the lightpath is 'pythagorised' in Mac sending a signal when the limousine's origin is at x=-vt and John receives Mac's signal for the origin to have moved to x=+vt.

A stationary limousine so would define a lightpath for April of 2y=ct (or 6 meters in our example), being the return trip of the signal from the source to April and back again. Here t is a proper time, measured in a stationary reference frame.

The moving limousine vectorises as y and vt' with t' here being the improper time for a lightpath of
    [½ct']2=[½ct]2+[½vt']2.

Solving for t' gives: t'=√{(c2t2/(c2-v2)}=t/√{1-(v/c)2} and which is the time dilation formula of Special Relativity.

Relative Velocity

Much confusion exists for the general reader, when attempting to apply Special Relativity to velocity concepts.
    Using the above, we shall here try to simplify the scenario in considering three cases.

Case A: A rocket moves away from the earth at relativistic speed and fires a projectile also at relativistic speed, relative to itself. What is the projectiles speed relative to the earth?

Case B: Two rockets approach each other and collide at relativistic speeds as measured on the earth. What is the relative speed of the centre of mass of the system or what is the velocity of the first rocket relative to the second rocket?

Case C: Two rockets travel parallel at relativistic speeds as observed on the earth. What is the relativistic speed of the centre of mass?

Generally, the Lorentz transforms gave the coordinate transformas for displacement and for time. One now differentiates dX'/dT'=U'x in the differentials or one simply defines:

U'x= X'/T'=[(X-VT)/√(1-(V/c)2)]/[(T-VX/c2)/√(1-(V/c)2)].

Dividing the expression by T in numerator and denominator gives:

U'x=[X-VT]/[T-VX/c2]=[Ux-V]/[1-VUx/c2].

Here U'x depicts the velocity in reference frame O' and Ux represents the velocity in frame O with V the velocity relative to the moving frames. The velocity V can be said to be a relative velocity of a third 'particle', measured in the two reference frames. V is positive in the the +x direction and negative in the opposite.

If we use the inverse Lorentz transformation (exchanging indices and replacing V by -V), then the symmetry of the postulates of Special Relativity gives Ux=[U'x+V]/[1+VU'x/c2]. (Solving algebraically gives of course the same result).

It is advisable to use this formulation in cases such as Case A, where the moving frame relative to earth superposes another moving frame.

Case A:

We choose the rocket to move at 0.8c relative to the earth and emitting a projectile in the forward motion at 0.4c.

In this example U'x=0.8c in frame O' and as the projectile moves relative to this frame at 0.4c, the frames move relative to each other at this speed V=0.4c. We seek the relative velocity of the 'particle' relative to the other frame O that is velocity Ux.

Galilean Relativity would say the projectile moves at 1.2c relative to the earth; but our expression above cannot ignore the denominator and we get:

U'x=[1.2c]/[1+0.32]=0.9091c.

No relative velocity can ever exceed the speed of light.

Case B:

We choose a rocket A moving to the right at 0.8c and the rocket B moving to the left at 0.6c as measured in the earthframe O. This situation must also add the velocities as in the classical Galilean case for collinear collisions.

We seek the velocity of rocket A relative to frame O', labelling rocket A as the 'particle' with velocity Ux relative to the earth.

Then Ux=0.8c and V=-0.6c in frame O for U'x=1.4c/[1.48]=0.9459c as the velocity of the centre of mass or as the velocity of rocket A as measured by rocket B in its reference frame O' (relative to itself at rest).

Reassigning the frames in seeking the relative velocity of rocket B relative to rocket A gives the same result in a varied numeracy. Here Ux=0.8c in frame O of rocket A and

U'x=-0.6c=[0.8c-V]/[1-0.8V/c] in frame B and the earth observer becomes the 'particle' with relative frame velocity V.

Solving for V=1.4c/1.48 via -0.6c+0.48V=0.8c-V gives the previous result, now for V.

Case C:

This case simply subtracts the velocities. We choose rocket A to move right at 0.8c and superpose rocket B moving also to the right at 0.6c. A classical Galilean transform would predict a relative speed of 0.2c between the rockets.

Let Ux=0.8c in O and seek U'x in O' i.e the velocity of rocket A relative to rocket B.

U'x=[0.8c-0.6c]/[1-0.48]=0.3846c.

Also, 0.6c=[0.8c-V]/[1-0.8V/c] for 0.6c-0.48V=0.8c-V for V=0.2c/0.52=0.3846.

Rocket A moves to the right at 0.3846c relative to rocket B and rocket B moves to the left at 0.3846c relative to rocket A and with the centre of mass moving at 0.3846c towards the right.

Tony B.

Hi April!

The X' refers to coordinate systems and not to any calculus. There is no calculus in this post, except as basic differential and the difference between two measurements.

Two events, say the sending and receiving of a signal are measured in TWO reference systems O and O' say with reference frame O moving with velocity v relative to reference frame O' or vice versa.

Much confusion then arises in failing to properly define the coordinates in a manner of 'who moves relative to what'.

So, a 'proper time' can be defined in either sysyem; 'proper' meaning that the events coincide in whatever reference frame thus defined - they have the same locality and the measurements are taken at the same place. Then relative to that frame an 'improper' time results in the quandaries (or illogicalities wrt common sense) of Special Relativity. The 'improper' time is measured at different places.

So in the example both April's time and Mac's time can be the 'proper' time and be 'dilated' relative to the other under the coordinate definitions.

But this is used technically to define instantenuity and simultaneity in the Lorentz formulas, which I tried to derive from a more simple premise, using the geometric mean of differentials.

Tony B.

The Rising of the Sun, The Running of the Deer

The holly and the ivy,
    When they are both full grown,
    Of all trees that are in the wood,
    The holly bears the crown

Yuletide Carol from Druidic Origins

{Jordan Stratford, 21.12.2004}

H)e(S)e(H)=TwinSoul=GoDoG=DoGoD
    LIAFAIL=50=CIRCLE=PACIFICAP=64=8x8=ISRAEL=EXODUS.3.14
    YaHWHeY=95=Excalibur=IAMTHATIAM=Scorpio=Neptune=59=DRAGON
    Tony 104 of a native Indian emblem of the Running Deer!!!

To: Panentheism@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:12:47 -0500
    Subject: Re: [Panentheism] April, Mac and John test the relativity of time

Thank you so much, Tony, for taking the time to try and help by writing this up. I've read it, but I'll have to humbly admit that I'll need some time to absorb it, though the math looks mostly algebraic with some beginning calculus (i.e. "x prime").

I'll try and spend more time on it later.

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 am

2 TOLEC Updates: “Cosmic event” and “”UFO War, UFO Bisected… Antarctic and Pacific Oceans [Joint Nations engaged in UFO War]… Breaking News”
    Posted on October 28, 2012 by Laura

Rate This

Update - 10.27.12, http://www.andromedacouncil.com/FAQ-FrequentQuestions.html

As you know, we have all awaited the arrival & the near Earth fly-by of a very large asteroid, “Silver Ray”, aka “Ouskaar Nata”​, which would trigger specific earth change events to happen… the ‘popping off’ of undersea volcanoes triggering subsequent earthquakes off of the coast of Oregon… which would then cause the destruction of of the last Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea base [which was taken & cleared out by the Procyon people of the Andromeda Council the last weekend of March 2012].

Just within the past 24 hours the Silver Ray asteroid while on its trajectory toward Earth space was literally, physically, ‘bumped’ out in space. It was hit by a space rock about the size of an old, very large, very heavy 1960s Cadillac, which as a result moved the asteroid’s original trajectory to instead now travel past the back side of the Moon, instead of having a close Earth fly-by. Because it was bumped, it is no longer on its original elliptical orbit heading toward Earth space, and it will pass by our sun, Sol, and instead head out into space.

Therefore, as an alternate plan, the people of Procyon will take the necessary actions to instead permanently fill & seal the final Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea base, and not destroy it. Here is why: the current tenuous physical condition of planet Earth in its now perpetual state of evolution and change toward becoming a higher dimensional world, the near ending of its millennia of 3D cycles, the continued major movement of the tectonic plates, the stresses being put on these plates, the highly elevated amounts of magma now moving under the Earth’s crust – these are all valid reasons why an attempt to destroy this final Reptilian undersea base at this time would put far too many Earth people at serious risk… in a highly populated region in the general area where this undersea base is located. If the people of Procyon of the Andromeda Council decided to destroy this base it would likely trigger a major earthquake event in this area… killing millions of people. Rightfully, the people of the Andromeda Council will not take that risk. It is a cautious, wise & prudent approach and course of action.

I will provide the location of the final undersea Reptilian base, which I will reveal in extensive detail, sometime in the future… when it is safe to do so, and many scenarios on this planet have played themselves out. Please understand, there is a huge responsibilty & risk that I bear knowing what I know. The reality is that certain parties would truly enjoy removing me from this planet without second thought… should I reveal the exact strategic nature, location and composition of this final Reptiliain undersea base at this time.
    Further, please hear & take very seriously into the totality of who you are regarding what I am about to say with respect to this next topic:

there were only ever a total of fifteen (15) Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea operated bases which functioned as the major operational bases and hubs of the power structure of the Reptilian run & operated Cabal & Illuminati on this planet. Fifteen bases total. No more.

And now, all of these undersea bases are either destroyed, cleaned up, shut down, and/or filled-in like this last one will be. No matter what you are reading from other people anywhere else today. There are no more functioning, operational, Reptilian undersea bases on this planet today. None.

As to the visitation of Ambassador Tanka, Diplomat Maka and Vice-Chairwoman Tania with the people of planet Earth -

this is a very important matter, one for which I have been extensively planning over the past few months, and one which I am very much looking forward to have happen. I also know full well millions of people around planet Earth have looked forward to this visitation happening. And at least from all of the people I have heard from… the sooner the better. However;

The deep entrenchment of Reptilians, and moreover Reptilian control and influence, into the highest levels & power structure of the remaining Cabal & Illuminati human members is also deep & pervasive throughout all of the top levels of our global society… as I wrote about in my article, [click on link here] - “The Hard Reality & A Difficult Truth“.

Therefore, as a result of the above situation – there are major, significant events… events that have yet to take place on this planet, non earth change events, concerning the people of Earth which will likely need to be completely ‘played-out’… before the people of the Andromeda Council can safely visit with the people of Earth.

Predominant among these events, a race of supposed, seemingly benevolent ETs will “land” and reveal themselves to the people of Earth… very much like in ancient times, having what Earth people would consider to be super powers, and/or god-like powers, and looking by all appearances to be very light, of light, seemingly angelic looking… looking & acting, at the beginning, like benevolent, higher dimensional humans. They will present themselves as benevolent higher dimensional humans, which they will not be. They will be re-engineered Reptilians.
    They will also likely make many promises… they have no intention of keeping. Their only goal is to perpetuate the current paradigm of their purposeful, continued ‘enslavement’ of the people of Earth… by any & all means possible. They intend to hold onto power on this planet for as long as they can, keeping the power structure of the Cabal & Illuminati in place. Their power structure. They will use any and all means possible, including deception… to convince humans into believing these ETs care about Earth humans best interests.

And nothing can be farther from the truth. It will all be a lie. All they care about is keeping their power/strangle-hold of Earth humans in place, while continuing to use humans… as nothing more than a consumable resource… very much like humans today, so far, use cows. Reptilians have done this to many times before not only to countless other humanoid planets, but they have ‘Reptilianized’, completely colonized, other galaxies as well.

Please keep in mind, this will be a very dangerous period of time on this planet. Though I do believe… it will not last long.

We humans are pretty sharp, sharper than they give us credit for. Fool us once, fool us twice, fool us three times… and be very very careful. We will take control of our lives. The fall of the both the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall are really good examples of this.

I believe, at some point, people of Earth will finally decide with one unified voice, “no more“… no more of the status quo, no more deceptions & lies, no more financial & ‘life’ enslavement hardship… enforced by a system which works for no one… except for the Reptilian, Reptilian/human hybrid, and human Cabal & Illuminati elites still in power today.

Therefore, as a result, the above situation I just described will need to come to a final ‘head’, a final conclusion… before it will be safe for Earth people to openly visit with… Ambassador Tanka, Diplomat Maka & Vice Chairwoman Tania, and immediately following them the people from the four (4) Andromeda Council planets, as they keep their promise to come to Earth, travel to countries & cities around the globe to informally meet, visit & speak with the people of Earth… as they provide insight as to what Earth will be like in the future, after all of the changes have completed… as Earth begins her life as an even more beautiful, higher dimensional world.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:

Transmissions from Andromeda by
    GrandPa Abaloun and GrandMa Balouna

and delegated to Xeia as Ambassadora from the Council of Andromeda
    for the Sirian Ambassadors then delegated to contact the 3D-Thuban Council
    of the Serpentina constituency of the Gaian Realm.

This post has been edited by anubis on Apr 1 2010, 06:17 AM

--------------------

NAME ABALOUN =THE FREEDOM= BALOUNA AMEN
    THE MAGIC NAME=33+33+33=99=THE THUBAN
    FREEDOM=ANUBIS=66=ABRAXAS=WOMAN=NAME AMEN

I believe this was the original topic of the post and we are you I AM NOT YOU you have tried to spam your obnoxious energy signature here and get away with it but i tell you that you have not fooled me! Ban I am watching!

THANK YOU to my friend... Xeia as Ambassadora from the Council of Andromeda for the Sirian Ambassadors then delegated to contact the 3D-Thuban Council of the Serpentina constituency of the Gaian Realm. Double Thumbs Up

PEACE MERLIN JT! MAAT - INTER DIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE WORLDS!!!

UFO2

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Good posts we are you. I would hate to see you censored or banned in any way on this board. That would be unfortunate.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm

magamud wrote:Good posts we are you. I would hate to see you censored or banned in any way on this board. That would be unfortunate.

Agreed. Naughty

While some of the New Age stuff is rather diluted....some is not that bad.

No matter where it comes from. Censoring ANYBODY here is WRONG.

Too bad somebody I know intimately was....and no matter what... he will NOT come back here. I did...but that was my choice.

Everybody should have a say....and they SHOULD not be harassed and slandered in the process for what they believe or suggest. It's one thing point something out...quite another to harp on it like some kind of vendetta.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am