tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

It's been a while

malynda

It's been a while Empty It's been a while

Post  malynda Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I joined up at the first Mists forum when PA1 was crashing and burning and PA2 was for sure no better. Then I found my way over here but at that time I had my fill of forums and was feeling very burnt out so I was not active. Last night I came back to see what the take is here on the Richard/Charles/Celine/Bill drama after stumbling on all that craziness. I discovered that not only is this place as awesome as I recalled but is even better. I don't know how much posting I will do but I did want to say hi and let you all know I was here and not just being a shady lurker. This place is beautiful as always and filled with amazing people. Thanks for building and maintaining a wonderful refuge.

Much love to all,
    Malynda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi malynda. Lovely to see you back. I think we can all relate to the burned out on forum syndrome from time-to-time. Fortunately we created a little eddy in the river of life to relax and share little gems we find along the way.

Make yourself comfortable - have a pina colada and let your toes wiggle in the warm sand. Sabina

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malynda

Post  malynda Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is a nice place to be for certain. I'm slowly easing myself into the forum life once again. I'm glad this place is so calm and peaceful and hands out pina coladas. Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:06 am

You could opt for a Mai Tai. All tropical drinks come with those little umbrellas and a slice of pineapple.

We are a bit different here as this forum does belong to the members so they choose what they want to explore, read and contribute. We don't do drama games here or tell people what to do so that lends to a peaceful atmosphere. Enjoy. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malynda

Post  malynda Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 am

Oh I'll stick with the pina colada. The more pineapple I can get, the better. It's my fave.

This drama-free zone rocks! Peace is where it's at. I love you I'm sure I will enjoy it very much. I'm a bit shy at first but once I feel comfortable, y'all won't be able to shut me up. lol!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:04 am

malynda wrote:Oh I'll stick with the pina colada. The more pineapple I can get, the better. It's my fave.

This drama-free zone rocks! Peace is where it's at. I love you I'm sure I will enjoy it very much. I'm a bit shy at first but once I feel comfortable, y'all won't be able to shut me up. lol!

Well thanks for coming back to this refuge! Its nice to hear from you! The drama is free and Im just about to bake up a fresh batch! Enjoy :) Double Thumbs Up Nutbar UFO2

In fact i figured we would see some members come back to the real avalon!!! JT

Carol at -18 here and rather sub tropical free icicles are what were serving up north! Im drunk on maple syrup ...oh no wait its the after effects of pa2 that are making me dizzy :) Peace ya! Candle in the Wind
    malynda

Post  malynda Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 am

Hey JT,

Thanks for stopping by and welcoming me to the real Avalon.

I never did post at PA2. In fact I asked several times to be deleted but Richard never did it. Razz I just hop over every now and then to see if it's gotten any better. If I had held my breath I would've keeled over many times.

I did have to come back here after the latest craziness because I needed a place with like-minded decent people. For a while, I thought the whole darn world had gone bonkers. I'm happy to see it's just normal bonkers here. flower

Your posts always make me smile. Thanks a ton for that, JT. :heart2:
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Hello Malynda ,

Lovely to see you back here Cheerful
    It's still winter in my corner of the world.
    So I have some hot tea to offer you and a bunch of belgian chocolates.
    Wether reading or posting just enjoy yourself around.

Love from me
    mudra

Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi Malynda,

Very nice to meet you! Cheerful
    malynda

Post  malynda Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:37 am

Mudra,

It's always so nice to hear from you. I just adore your energy. It is very comforting. I love you Tea and chocolates sounds delicious.

Nenuphar,

Very nice to meet you as well. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone. Lawless

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm