tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Hi everyone

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 am

First of all I'd like to apologize for having lurked around in the background without introducing myself when I first registered. I admit to being a bit shy and unfortunately I'd also become wary of forums of this nature after joining one in the past. The main experience that put me off joining in was when I posted about having compassion when yet another person was being attacked for disagreeing with the opinion of the admins of the site and was then attacked myself, labelled as being basically a 'delusional Love and Light person'. Unfortunately that seems to be the way on many of these supposedly spiritually-motivated sites I've looked at.... all about the mind, proving one's cleverness...so separative. So I've just quietly stayed in the background and learned from the amazing array of information they find and post about the sad state of our world, the ETs and 2012. That's why I just wanted to get to know you all a little better through your posts before I dived in again.

I was saying to my daughter just before I stumbled across your site after doing a search about Elenin that I really don't care if all those sites inferred that developing an aware critical mind is the most important, even only, way to achieve our spiritual goals at this time. For me, what my heart tells me will always come first, right or 'wrong'. I just can't accept that Love, compassion and respect for ALL life on this (and other) planets is not the best way to go. She agrees with me but we were feeling a little alone on this planet with this attitude, with a bit of self-doubt thrown in. Yes, our beliefs are programmed in this world. Thoughtforms we create are real. So I had to ask myself, 'Could a belief in Love and Light be one of those programs like they say?' But I ended up deciding that I'm going to follow the way of Love as I see it, as it's the only way that feels right to me and makes me happy, even if I DO end up having to do it on my own and fail to evolve/transcend, haha.

But I put out prayers none-the-less, really not wanting my dear daughter and I to feel so alone in our journey. And, as you've probably guessed, I found your site, I'm sure in answer to those prayers. As I said, I've been reading posts on this site for about a week now and I'm so thrilled and grateful to say my heart is just so full of joy in believing I've finally found some like-minded souls to join with on our journey.

Thank you so much for starting this site and allowing others like myself to join with you all. Lawless
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 am

Woah Sanicle. Reading your first post gave me chicken skin. Welcome home dear one and join us around the camp fire. Cup o

We are delighted that you discovered us as we've been waiting for you. The Carol
    I think you will fit right in. Hugs

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 am

Thank you Carol, from the bottom of my heart. You've made me all teary haha.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Hi everyone Empty Essence

Post  SiriArc Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 am

Hi everyone MWSnap081

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3499

http://nobledreams.earhissingtinnitus.com/viewtopic.php?id=286

ENIGMA

Return To Innocence

That's not the beginning of the end
    That's the return to yourself
    The return to innocence
    Love - Devotion
    Feeling - Emotion
    Love - Devotion
    Feeling - Emotion
    Don't be afraid to be weak
    Don't be too proud to be strong
    Just look into your heart my friend
    That will be the return to yourself
    The return to innocence
    If you want, then start to laugh
    If you must, then start to cry
    Be yourself don't hide
    Just believe in destiny
    Don't care what people say
    Just follow your own way
    Don't give up and use the chance
    To return to innocence
    That's not the beginning of the end
    That's the return to yourself
    The return to innocence
    Don't care what people say
    Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
    Don't give up, don't give up
    To return, to return to innocence.
    If you want then laugh
    If you must then cry
    Be yourself don't hide
    Just believe in destiny.

Hi everyone 12888
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 am

Wow, thank you SiriArc for taking the time to post those beautiful words...so appropriate...and give links to yet another site that believes in Love. So good to see. And again, so beautiful to read.

Clearly your heart too is moved by photos of animals of different species loving and playing together. I guess you noticed by my avatar that I'm the same. I soooo wish we could all be like that on this planet! Haha, smiling again now. :)
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Hi everyone Empty As It Was >>> * <<< So Shall It Be Again

Post  SiriArc Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

The Ant Whisperer

I Am S/HE as YOU are S/HE as YOU are ME and WE are ALL Together
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 am

Warm welcome Sanicle to our forum. Feel at home. There are many wonderful people in the forum. Thinkers and even realized souls. I feel you will like the diversity of posts and our oneness at the end. I am learning here every day.

Hi everyone Ourjou10
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

Thank you too devakas for your warm welcome and lovely message. And I agree, this forum really is full of so much wonderful information. I've been reading heaps and watching lots of vids too. A lot is familiar territory as I've been researching most of these subjects for many years, but I'm well aware that we never stop learning from others and there's so many new things happening in this world every day!

The difference here though is in the tone of those who post. You can feel and see that those posting just genuinely want to share and respect the other posters and their viewpoints, welcoming them. There's none of that 'talking down' to the readers that you see on other similar sites. It really is like Carol says, gathering around the campfire, sharing and discussing the latest news with a group of dear friends over a cuppa. (Or beer if that's your preference lol).

I'd also like to thank you SiriArc once again for that new link you posted. You really seem to 'get' where I'm coming from and I just loved reading the stories etc on that thread. And I know exactly what they're saying haha. I talk to the animals too! People don't believe me that you can ask the flies to leave if they come into your home ... and they do ... until I show them. And then they look at me like I'm an even bigger freak. Razz

It still thrills me to remember the little mouse that came into my apartment a few years back. He (?) was such a cute little thing and I enjoyed watching him scurrying around, trying to jump up on the couch and falling down, coming up close to me and so on. I tried putting out food for him but he just didn't seem interested in my offerings for some reason. Anyway after a week I asked him to leave as I was always worried that I'd step on him or something and figured he'd be better off outside where he could find more to eat. And he left. It's a precious memory and I know you understand that only too well. Again, thank you for your welcoming gifts. sunny

Oh, and would someone mind explaining to me how to include quotes in my posts? It doesn't work here like it does on the other forums I've been on and I couldn't find anything in FAQ. Thanks.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 am

Sanicle wrote:I soooo wish we could all be like that on this Planet !

Dear Sanicle - We will be like this again - Of this I have no doubt...

Welcome...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

Sanicle wrote:Oh, and would someone mind explaining to me how to include quotes in my posts? It doesn't work here like it does on the other forums I've been on and I couldn't find anything in FAQ. Thanks.

When You're posting a Message - You simply look for the Icon that looks like this ;

Hi everyone Comments

Where at that point You can Highlight the Text to be Quoted and Hit the Quote Button Quoting that Text or You can hit that Button once - Post the Text - Then Hit that Button again to Quote it and finish that specific Quote...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 am

Thank you Mercurial. Appreciate it. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am