tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Scenar device from Russia

devakas
    devakas

Scenar device from Russia Empty Scenar device from Russia

Post  devakas Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

Universal health device for everyone to heal in a fast, safe and effective way.

The Device originally was created for Russian cosmonauts to heal themselves. During Gorbachev “perestroika” the institute was stopped being budgeted and the technology slipped from government hidden secrets to people. This device is popular in Russia, Australia and Germany. Dr.Irina Kossovskaia MD, Ph.D made it available in Canada and now in U.S. She is a friend of russian scientists who worked to create the device.

My friend has this device for a few years now and he is happy that I finally decided to give a try for myself. I am very excited and I should receive the device this Saturday. Yesterday I spend an hour talking with Irina on the phone. She is very educated and good person and willing to help anybody who needs advice or help. Support is amazing, personal. They know that they cannot advertise this device in the popular way, but they are happy to be able to introduce little by little to people this device for all health problems they may have. They are aware that if health problems are not treated in common way, they are considered to be criminals in this country.

There are witnesses of many phenomenon healings happening to people.

I love you guys and I wanted to share with you that some hidden technology is available now.
    “The Stargate is open for you – you just have to move beyond the paradigms.” as she says.

Irina:
    COSMODIC amplifies the body’s own healing reactions ‘adding’ to the healing efforts of the body. It looks like the device works somewhat similar to a personal trainer: ‘cleaning up’ the healing programs and reminding the body how to perform adaptation more efficiently. Once the body remembers, the response is dramatic. The body even remembers how to regenerate, and can restore tissues and organs into their original states.
    Born in the hidden space research labs in Russia over 20 year ago, this “Star Trek device” made its way to the world at large, and now you and your family can also benefit from the secret power reserved for cosmonauts. The true potential of the technology is only lately being revealed by its original designer.
    In 1997, I took SCENAR outside of Russia. First, it moved with me to the Bahamas, and from there the technology started its way to the world at large (if you want to know more, watch the "SCENAR History" video). As the SCENAR miracles multiply, each day there are more and more of us - those who want to see SCENAR as a universal health assistant to everyone. At some stage, awareness will reach the point where information will be impossible to suppress.
    With this technology the restorative function of the body is amplified directly, without amplifying the pathological signal. Here we need more complicated biofeedbacks which provide fine-tuning of the acting impulse in accordance with dynamics of the body reaction and not just in accordance with skin impedance. Diversity of the biofeedbacks allows involving both Central Nervous System and local regenerative abilities into restorative function. Now the packets of the acting impulses (not just single impulses) are regulated with biofeedbacks not only in accordance with dynamics of the signal (like in SCENAR) but also according to adjustment of the spectrum of the signal, to achieve maximum reaction of the CNS, and adjustment of interval dynamics of the packets of impulses, to involve local restorative mechanisms. Altogether, this process involves 46 biofeedbacks.
    This allows COSMODIC technology to restore the body at the cell level too. It restores body functioning using both its general reserves (like in SCENAR) and potential of the cells at the genetic level, which provides “rejuvenation” of cells – restoration of their normal functioning. While restoring health at the genetic level, theoretically COSMODIC cannot change the biological age of a cell, but it can restore the inherent, laid by Nature, but probably not yet used functions.

I suggest to watch this as Irina describes how it works in details to the device users.
    http://www.truescenar.com/posts/view/How_SCENAR_Listens__Secrets_of_the_DOSE.html

love to all members
    from devakas

Last edited by devakas on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Scenar device from Russia Empty Re: Scenar device from Russia

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 am

devakas wrote:I love you guys and I wanted to share with you that some hidden technology is available now.

TY for this Thread Devakas. Know this - You are loved and appreciated as well...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    devakas
    devakas

Scenar device from Russia Empty Re: Scenar device from Russia

Post  devakas Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:48 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    devakas wrote:I love you guys and I wanted to share with you that some hidden technology is available now.

TY for this Thread Devakas. Know this - You are loved and appreciated as well...

Wink
    Oh how sweet my friend Mercuriel Scenar device from Russia Icon_bounce THanks!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 am