tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping!

Linda
    Linda

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! Empty Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping!

Post  Linda Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:55 am

Hi everybody,
    I have been absent for a while because I've had to deal with many distractions; some are not of this world.

Last month, I was physically attacked and left with 13 violent cuts on my torso while I was sleeping.

Some were 2 and 3 inches long and one was a huge X.

I did not feel any pain and was totally unaware of them until later that day.

This experience has changed my reality on what we are dealing with on this planet.

I have many photos and one photo can be seen at my website along with a drawing of the 13 cuts.

http://wheresoulsreside.com/

I believe this attack happened because I was trying to help a person deal with unseen interferences.
    I think it was a message for me to back off.

It would be appreciated if you would let me know of anyone who has experienced something similar to this.
    investigator
    investigator

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! Empty Re: Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping!

Post  investigator Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

LINDA! Long time no see =). cheers
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! Empty Re: Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm

i just looked at your site and wow...

I recall a few other people talking about this in the past. One person I know personally and say a picture of a single mark that looked similar. I will ask about this next time I am talking to them! I hope your spirits energy is high and are safe! sunny
    peace JT
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi there Investigator!
    Well, I am still here despite having the shock of my life when I was attacked with 13 cuts in the middle of the night last month.
    My whole reality changed at that moment.
    Not sure if you saw the pictures I put on my website.

But here are a few.

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! 1-17cr10
    Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! 1-19-110

Since then I have searched to try and understand who, and why did this and I found my answers.
    You see, in the last few years, I have been attacked by unseen entities or those who work in the dark, but not like this.
    I've had a huge radiation burn appear on my neck and chest once, acid burning sensations in both eyes twice that lasted for hours, sharp piercing 'frequencies' in my brain for over 20 minutes, and something come from the computer that was slowing down my organs and was 'told' to lay down and close my eyes...but I fought all these things with everything I had from my inner self.
    I have also had other 'interferences' happen to me.

But this attack was the bomb.
    When I woke up with those angry, vicious cuts, I freaked out. I had witnesses to this and also to some of the things I just mentioned above, so nobody can say that I am making this stuff up for attention. I have the witnesses and the photos.

Do I know who is behind it? Yes.
    Some are subhumans that I know who 'work' and call upon these demonic interdimensional beings through rituals...they don't like what I know, and what I have exposed in the past...among other reasons.
    While everyone is distracted with all the 3D happenings all over the world, nobody wants to know or talk about these ancient beings that can manifest in our world and who have an evil agenda.

Most of us already know all about the secret societies who dabble in black magick and ancient rituals...those that sold their souls to bring in the perverted NWO and welcome the 'new race' with their so-called technology. It's all deception to keep us away from the real agenda.
    The bottom line is that this is a spiritual war and they want our soul energy or want to possess us.

Those of us who believe in the one Creator God, are not religious, don't do the 'group' think, stand up against shills and know all about our hidden ancient history, are thorns in their sides.

The reason I went public, was to help others open up eyes to what we are really dealing with. The radio hosts I contacted to tell my story and show my pictures are all looking the other way and that certainly tells me a lot.
    It goes against their programmed 'agenda' about the so-called good 'ETs' and the galactic 'federation' that they promote.

The other day, an AWARE, spiritual person told me of their dream when they clearly saw 2 'demons' and others standing around.
    They said they were about 6 feet tall, only 2 feet away but they couldn't see him.
    One was BLUE and one was RED and he felt like he was in Hell. It was the first and only time he had such a dream.

Then that very night I had a dream and was told to learn about 'Djinns', which I knew absolutely nothing about.

So, I was led to an interview when the researcher said that in Persia, they identified these Djinns by color.
    You can imagine my shock when he said that the green ones were young and weak, the yellow were in between, the BLUE ones were the oldest and most powerful, and the RED ones were the renegade type, like terrorists, and were the most violent!
    Just like the dream this person had!

I believe this person was allowed to peer into that other dimension without being seen to KNOW that there are really evil interdimensional beings close by.

I don't think anything happens by accident. Just today another close childhood friend told me of his recent dream.
    He was in a place where demonic entities were grabbing his arm to pull him and he fought them off. He kept waking himself up and I told him the exact same thing happened to me during that same time frame of his dream.

I was never bothered by nightmares or felt any evil presence and yet in this one dream, I was thrashing around and yelling and fighting off 'something' that kept waking me up.
    I believe we can even fight them in our dreams if we are AWARE of them.

His grandma was a shaman in Oaxaca where my Indian grandpa was from. He would always feel her presence when she protected him while he was in Viet Nam.
    Also, he has had many dreams of flying around with a sword just like I have and he is psychic like I am.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Perhaps some are waking up to find out that we have encountered these evil ancient spiritual forces during the last cycle.
    Maybe these entities know exactly who we all are and that is why they mess with us.
    That is what I believe based on my own life,supernatural experiences and memories.

Anyway, these researchers said Djinns can absorb matter and energy, that they feed on the soul.
    They described the djinn as masterful shape-shifters who sometimes masquerade as entities like Shadow People, demons, ETs, and Mothman.

They can be thought of as tricksters who have their own self-serving agenda, which for some of them involves domination over humans and the earthly plane, she said.
    Guiley further suggested that intense, persistent, or annoying ghostly phenomena like poltergeists may actually be the work of the djinn, rather than spirits of the deceased.

The djinn are very territorial and some of the unexplained phenomena people experience may occur near the locations of their portals, she explained.
    Imbrogno recounted details of his research into the djinn that he conducted in the Middle East in the mid 1990s.
    He was taken to an enormous cave in Oman called the "Meeting Place of the Djinn," and as he was rappelling into the cave, his tour guides took off, after hearing voices of the djinn telling them to leave.

A local told him that after he encountered a female djinn while hiking in the mountains, he was apprehended by Saudi Arabian government agents who debriefed him at a base and were interested in learning about the dimensional abilities of the djinn. Imbrogno noted that this was similar to US govt. involvement in a UFO incident in Pine Bush, NY.

Then it suddenly made sense to me why the west hates the Arabs so much.
    Because they had the knowledge of these entities!

Muslim scholars have written about them and it's in their Qur'aan. They say the main Djinn, was cast out of paradise with his tribe because he would not bow down to humans, Adam.
    In Christianity, the devil name is lucifer and the 'tribe' are called demonic entities or fallen angels.

So the story is the same. They say that not all the Djinns are evil, just like not all people are evil.
    I know the one I encountered was one of the most evil and was most likely a RED creature.

We have to question why we are told to believe in 'aliens' and, why we never knew about Djinns and the ancient stories from the Middle East?

If you want to know about this 'thing' that did this to me, listen to these 2 interviews from Nick Redfern, paranormal researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley and UFO investigator Philip Imbrogno.
    They discuss the DJINN (or jinn), who are secretive entities that exist in a parallel dimension to ours but have the ability to enter our dimension via portals.
    Accounts of them began in the ancient Middle East, and they are NOT considered angels, such as fairies and earth spirits.

Let's not forget that Native Americans speak of shape shifters and so do other ancient cultures.

What made sense to me is when they said that God made angels out of higher energy of light, mankind out of molecules and djinns out of plasma. The Djinns were here first and we can't see them....but they are always lurking.
    Everyday, more dots are connecting.

Anyway, listen to the interviews, as they are real eye-openers. Knowledge is power and we need to gear up to fight these ancient Djinns and understand who we are and why we are here.
    Blessings,
    Linda

[img][/img]

Nick's book "FINAL EVENTS" deals with a curious think tank within the Intelligence community initially created to look into the UFO phenomenon. After covert research with access to top secret government files, the people involved in the research reached a conclusion that those pesky UFOs are not piloted by aliens from another planet, they are instead demonic entities that are here to somehow consume our souls.
    The book is subtitled: The Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife.

He carefully backs up this extremely bizarre premise when he connects the dots about occult rituals, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, heavy-handed demonic deception and plans for global control..

Scroll down to hear the audio download / it's an hour and a half long
    http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/2010/09/audio-conversation-with-nick-redfern.html

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:13 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:i just looked at your site and wow...

I recall a few other people talking about this in the past. One person I know personally and say a picture of a single mark that looked similar. I will ask about this next time I am talking to them! I hope your spirits energy is high and are safe! sunny
    peace JT
    Thanks for asking your friend about these marks JesterTerrestrial.
    Yes, my spirit energy is always high!
    It has to be, because these Djinns want to feed off negative feelings or fear.
    Cheers sunny
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Oh that sounds interesting Linda, I like to practice the "protection through obscurity approach". Except, for this one time I started posting smack talk about the Damanhur Cult on the internet, and I think they may have tried to kill me lol. IT WAS REALLY FREAKING WEIRD. 1 or 2 days later after I posted it on the internet, at 4 am, while I was in my front yard going to work, some drunk teenager in a white convertible drives on my front lawn at 40-60 mpg, hits a tree and almost kills me. Luckily, my plum tree blocked her (god bless the soul of that tree wherever it is), and saved my life =). On the flip side my families insurance company charged her 3k for damaging our lawn and tree, so we decided to call it even on the teenage girl lol. So I'm like WTF did that cult try to direct that drunk driver at me with black magick? I think it's possible, it's really weird that it happened right after I posted about them.

Lastly, if you want the radio hosts to take you seriously, and feel it is very important for you to get your spiritual message across, I recommend you do the following:

1. Start blogging

2. Learn search engine optimization

3. Contact radio hosts that are interested in spiritual phenomena, and specialize in it. For example Alex Jones isn't going to care about it, since he is more 3d oriented. Only contact them after you website is popular and you get an audience.

4. Learn newsletter formatting called "copywriting" http://www.awaionline.com/careers/ (It's expensive training but basically EVERY SINGLE NEWSLETTER I HAVE SEEN USES THE AGORA METHOD OF COPYWRITING). I do not guarantee success using their methods, but learning copywriting is how most successful websites operate I have seen. I'm more interested in making a living in the commodities market, then an internet career atm.

5. Use a program like sitebuildit to make your website look more professional, it saves you a lot of time, so you can concentrate on producing quality material, instead of just learning html. http://www.stevepavlina.com/site-build-it/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Good Gad Linda. What a shock. I'm glad to see you back. And of course I believe you as I've known others who have had similar incidents. You and Brook should chat sometime.

As for fighting them on the other side, yes, we do. What are you doing to protect yourself? Is there a portal nearby they slip through? Do you know how to keep them away?

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! HealingTemple=
    Temple of Healing

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

investigator wrote:Oh that sounds interesting Linda, I like to practice the "protection through obscurity approach". Except, for this one time I started posting smack talk about the Damanhur Cult on the internet, and I think they may have tried to kill me lol. IT WAS REALLY FREAKING WEIRD. 1 or 2 days later after I posted it on the internet, at 4 am, while I was in my front yard going to work, some drunk teenager in a white convertible drives on my front lawn at 40-60 mpg, hits a tree and almost kills me. Luckily, my plum tree blocked her (god bless the soul of that tree wherever it is), and saved my life =). On the flip side my families insurance company charged her 3k for damaging our lawn and tree, so we decided to call it even on the teenage girl lol. So I'm like WTF did that cult try to direct that drunk driver at me with black magick? I think it's possible, it's really weird that it happened right after I posted about them.

Lastly, if you want the radio hosts to take you seriously, and feel it is very important for you to get your spiritual message across, I recommend you do the following:

1. Start blogging

2. Learn search engine optimization

3. Contact radio hosts that are interested in spiritual phenomena, and specialize in it. For example Alex Jones isn't going to care about it, since he is more 3d oriented. Only contact them after you website is popular and you get an audience.

4. Learn newsletter formatting called "copywriting" http://www.awaionline.com/careers/ (It's expensive training but basically EVERY SINGLE NEWSLETTER I HAVE SEEN USES THE AGORA METHOD OF COPYWRITING). I do not guarantee success using their methods, but learning copywriting is how most successful websites operate I have seen. I'm more interested in making a living in the commodities market, then an internet career atm.

5. Use a program like sitebuildit to make your website look more professional, it saves you a lot of time, so you can concentrate on producing quality material, instead of just learning html. http://www.stevepavlina.com/site-build-it/
    Wow, investigator, that is some story. Yes, the tree saved you! cheers

As far as blogging, I am such a newbie and have a lot to learn about it, but thanks for the advice and will look into it.

In the meantime, there are a lot of other major 3D things going on in my life as you can imagine.
    But, I will hang in there.
    Cheers flower
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Carol wrote:Good Gad Linda. What a shock. I'm glad to see you back. And of course I believe you as I've known others who have had similar incidents. You and Brook should chat sometime.

As for fighting them on the other side, yes, we do. What are you doing to protect yourself? Is there a portal nearby they slip through? Do you know how to keep them away?

Thanks Carol. Yes, it was a shock all right!
    The attack didn't happen in my home.
    It happened while I was elsewhere trying to help someone deal with their interferences. The portal was there and I was attacked because I got in the way.

I protect myself through my faith and having a personal relationship with God. If they dared to come close, I would demand that they leave.

The interesting thing is that I never felt them happen, the cuts did not bleed one drop and I never felt any pain.

The number of 13 cuts told me how evil these ancient Djinns are.
    So being close to God, having no fear and being AWARE of them is what I believe keeps me safe.

I now have the scars to always remind me of their existence.
    Here is a drawing of the 13 cuts and one of the scars.
    I just hope that people will not dismiss these evil interdimesional beings as being our number one threat to humanity.

Did you get a chance to listen to that first video?
    That told me everything I needed to know about them.

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! 1-12-111

One month after the attack

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! One_mo10
    Linda
    Linda

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! Empty New Attack

Post  Linda Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi folks,
    I had another sneaky visit during my sleep last week.
    Again, I felt no presence, no pain and there wasn't one drop of blood.

I was out of town trying to help another person protect themselves from those that lurk.
    I guess 'they' don't like that.

We are dealing with some evil, interdimensional entities who can manifest into our world.
    Shocked

Vicious Demonic Attack While Sleeping! Attack10

Last edited by Linda on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Wow Linda. You certainly are one of the braveheart spiritual warriors. Thank you for posting the link. Will it be recorded? Mahalo

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Carol wrote:Wow Linda. You certainly are one of the braveheart spiritual warriors. Thank you for posting the link. Will it be recorded? Mahalo
    Hi Carol, thanks.
    Yes, he records all his interviews.

I have been messed with for so many reasons and for a long time, but this is really getting up close and personal!

I started a thread at godlike and it's getting a lot of views because I bring up a lot of 'sensitive' topics.
    Probably is another reason I am tracked and attacked.
    Oh well.
    These things need to be spoken of.

Below is the link.
    Blessings.

Am I the only one who finds this SUSPICIOUS?
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1399249/pg1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Indeed these things need to be spoken about and I for one am glad you're out there doing it. Thanks for the link. I remember reading this and then meant to post something about how people disapear each time there are timeline shifts.. and others who were dead are alive again. It is very odd and not all who disappear are taken down to middle earth. I think of it more like those who got lost in the Burmudia Triangle where they get sucked up into some sort of dimensional rift.

We've had at least 3 timeline shifts since March 11 - possibly more. I can feel another one building up now as well. I've given up worrying about this as it is out of our hands. Some of us are spectators, some the 'observors', some the light anchors and visionaries of a future earth. All there is - is the eternal present anyway. But I have noticed consciousness altering potential negative outcomes a lot this past month.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 am