tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
mudra
solent
6 posters

George Carlin and Bill Hicks

solent
    solent

George Carlin and Bill Hicks Empty George Carlin and Bill Hicks

Post  solent Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Caution - Strong language.....

Last edited by solent on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

George Carlin and Bill Hicks Empty Re: George Carlin and Bill Hicks

Post  mudra Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm

edited to post it in a new thread in same topic .
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 pm

solent
    solent

Post  solent Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

This one is just for fun

earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:13 pm

earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Lmfao
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 pm

earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Viewer discretion is advised- The following video contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only.
    If you have a weak constitution or are easily offended by frank language, or by strong sexual content, please do not continue.

[i]
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:58 am

http://www.mediaite.com/online/alex-jones-revealed-to-be-long-dead-comedian-bill-hicks-it-all-makes-sense-now/

Alex Jones Revealed to Be Long-Dead Comedian Bill Hicks; It All Makes Sense Now
    by Evan McMurry | 10:39 am, November 26th, 2014

ou knew* this was coming sooner or later: some through-the-looking-glass soul finally argued that chronic conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is actually long-dead cult comedian Bill Hicks, a CIA plant who’s been masquerading as a Cassandra of the New World Order to obscure its even darker reality.

“This video will provide irrefutable and immutable proof that Bill Hicks was recruited by the CIA to become the controlled opposition of the mainstream media,” internet user CastleJenniferBassett intoned in a thirty-three minute video on the subject. “Bill Hicks assumed the identity of Alex Jones as he was continuously fed approved intelligence by his CIA handlers in order to create a truth movement of false hope.”

To be fair the men do share similarities, including a Texas connection; a voluble distrust of authority figures bordering, occasionally in Hicks’ case and by trade in Jones’, on paranoia; and a general pasty-white dudeness:

George Carlin and Bill Hicks Wi4ff6b31d-650x503

However they diverge in crucial spots, including being alive: Hicks died of pancreatic cancer in 1994. (And if that didn’t kill him, Bush 43 definitely would have.) Their politics, though both anti-authoritarian, are distinct as well: Hicks was much more left-leaning than Jones, though this Texas Monthly post argues that given twenty years of bitterness and Ruby Ridge Hicks could very well have slouched rightward. And there’s the fact that Hicks was funny, which Jones is not. (Presumably this is tradecraft.)

So, the argument for: if anybody did, indeed, want to discredit a set of ideas, having Alex Jones spout them would be a good way to do that. Against: if there’s any solid proof against conspiracy theories in this world, it’s that Bill Hicks was allowed to live as long as he did.

*How did you already know? False flag!

important video here

https://vimeo.com/107300153

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:02 am

"ALEX JONES ADMITS HE IS BILL HICKS OR HIS ATTEMPT TO MOCK THE TRUTH COMMUNITY?

Has Alex Jones just revealed his true colors??????? No -- he is messing with the truther community!

NO ONE of his stature would EVER admit to this deception! It would make the whole house of cards come down
    and the Powers That Be would never allow it!! If you still follow Alex Jones after his poor attempt at mocking those of us
    who know who he is and what he represents then - well - you will fall for ANYTHING!! He is a SHILL!!
    He is a Zionist puppet --- their hands are so far up his ass that THEY move his mouth!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!
    HE THINKS ALL OF US ARE A JOKE and he played us in his video and he plays us EVERY DAY on his show!!"

These are the words of

Exposing Satanic World Government
    from www.facebook.com

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am

THEeXchanger wrote:

ALEX JONES ADMITS HE IS BILL HICKS OR HIS ATTEMPT TO MOCK THE TRUTH COMMUNITY?

Has Alex Jones just revealed his true colors??????? No -- he is messing with the truther community!

NO ONE of his stature would EVER admit to this deception! It would make the whole house of cards come down
    and the Powers That Be would never allow it!! If you still follow Alex Jones after his poor attempt at mocking those of us
    who know who he is and what he represents then - well - you will fall for ANYTHING!! He is a SHILL!!
    He is a Zionist puppet --- their hands are so far up his ass that THEY move his mouth!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!
    HE THINKS ALL OF US ARE A JOKE and he played us in his video and he plays us EVERY DAY on his show!!

I'm not surprised that this is coming out now, for I've always perceived Alex Jones as a true attention seeker.
    I've seen him, presenting in rude and vulgar ways and the comment on him here is equally vulgar and rude.
    To me, this is a loop of badmouthing to and fro....   turning the topic into a suspicious one.
    Now, where have I seen that before?! Whistle

Am I not of this world or something of a kind, to think that having agreed, here in the Mists, to discuss in
    a civilized manner, this doesn't feel as my idea of a post shared with respect? To me, it's perpetual drama.
    I don't suggest this comment is in your words, Susan and if they are, well... you know my view on it now.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

George Carlin and Bill Hicks Empty Re George Carlin & Bill Hicks

Post  Jenetta Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:

HE THINKS ALL OF US ARE A JOKE and he played us in his video and he plays us EVERY DAY on his show!!

I'm not surprised that this is coming out now, for I've always perceived Alex Jones as a true attention seeker.
    I've seen him, presenting in rude and vulgar ways and the comment on him here is equally vulgar and rude.
    To me, this is a loop of badmouthing to and fro....   turning the topic into a suspicious one.

Am I not of this world or something of a kind, to think that having agreed, here in the Mists, to discuss in
    a civilized manner, this doesn't feel as my idea of a post shared with respect? To me, it's perpetual drama.
    I don't suggest this comment is in your words, Susan and if they are, well... you know my view on it now.

I hate to say it B.B. however lately you come across as being the "Watchdog" of the Mists. This is an open forum and people have the right to express their views even if you don't feel it is appropriate drama or not. By the way I can't stand Greer.

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:39 am

Jenetta wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:

I hate to say it B.B. however lately you come across as being the "Watchdog" of the Mists.  This is an open forum and people have the right to express their views even if you don't feel it is appropriate drama or not.  By the way I can't stand Greer.

Thank you for your remark jenetta, point taken, offered by my watchdog behind the screen Wink
    I've already told myself that my presence has been and is a bit full on, in this style.
    I don't mean to create feelings of discomfort and not feeling safe in sharing.
    I'm sure I will take notice of it.

As much as I don't hate to say it, jenetta, I'm completely okay with the Mists being an
    open forum and agree with each member's right to express their opinion. Isn't it what Im
    doing with fervor? bounce I'm not trying to escape from being told, jenetta, not at all.  

How easily distortion happens in how we think to understand each other, at times. I honestly
    include myself in it. I need to remind myself also, that many people online don't choose to
    contact the person they're having an issue with, but do it behind other's back...hmmm.

It's the use of foulmouthed words and labelling in rude ways I'm pointing at here, that's all.
    I think I have the right, and used it here, yesterday, to point out the general agreement in
    the Mists, in how we're invited to communicate.

In the Misty Avalon pub, with a woodstove that is fuelled, by us all, each of us chopping wood,
    the fire giving off warmth and comfort. I may  have thrown a log in, sending off sparks, creating
    holes in people's clothes, sitting near the fire. Forgive me, I'll watch out next time.

George Carlin and Bill Hicks Pascas10

I've come to know my discernment tools for my common sense of reality a bit, in this, thanks.
    Nothing wrong with painting rainbows in the sky, in this it's the same as in that it's the manner
    I like to see it created, by me, balanced and on my own two feet, that counts. I'm not afraid risking.

For it's reaching high, no doubt Cheerful I don't prefer to reach high, while sitting in an ivory tower, ordering
    life to be perfect, obeying to rules of my making, seemingly also in the style of posting here. To me, it's about
    the openness to communicate our views and see if we resonate or not with each other's style  and content of
    what is shared. Also, for me screech owl, to not be too serious about it. Not standing Dr. Stephen Greer
    doesn't turn you into my foe, jenetta   Cheerful  

I'm off now, to chase the tree roots in my veggie garden, working the soil Wink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:53 pm

NOT MY WORDS
    that is why i put at the bottom
    the name of who typed them off facebook

(i won;t be online for awhile - no internet at home)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 am

THEeXchanger wrote:NOT MY WORDS
    that is why i put at the bottom
    the name of who typed them off facebook

(i won;t be online for awhile - no internet at home)

For you, Susan. I know I've been harsh to some of your posts, with an ice crystal in my heart.

George Carlin and Bill Hicks Bluebi10
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:03 am

[quote="B.B.Baghor"]

For you, Susan. I know I've been harsh to some of your posts, with an ice crystal in my heart.

Susan says...
    size 16 ???
    This is a 'prime example' of why "the mists" is NOT very popular
    We will NOT be posting anything here anymore
    in fact, is it possible to have all OUR posts deleted ???
    THANK YOU

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm