tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Paul Drockton

DiVineEnvy
    DiVineEnvy

Paul Drockton Empty Paul Drockton

Post  DiVineEnvy Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Has anyone here in the Mists heard of Paul Drockton? I just started listening to him on the Rense radio network.

Drockton had a vision in which he 'saw' Phoenix, AZ decimated by a false flag nuclear event. After this, martial law, and many years of tribulation. He suggests praying for guidance from above, relocating clear away from urban centers, and becoming as self sufficient as possible.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Deadmanmusings1.htm

Last edited by DiVineEnvy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Paul Drockton Empty Re: Paul Drockton

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi
    I would say Dont listen to anyone with a hairdo like Rense's is the most important advice. Certainly the self suffiency bit and getting out of dodge is good advice on the other hand.
    I often ask myself..is buying tins of food and heading for the hills enough...is this more than us..do we really understand? There is so much misinformation and fear is there not?
    Do I buy some toilet paper for my pet poodle.?
    DiVineEnvy
    DiVineEnvy

Post  DiVineEnvy Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Floyd wrote:Hi
    I would say Dont listen to anyone with a hairdo like Rense's is the most important advice. Certainly the self suffiency bit and getting out of dodge is good advice on the other hand.
    I often ask myself..is buying tins of food and heading for the hills enough...is this more than us..do we really understand? There is so much misinformation and fear is there not?
    Hello! I've done a little bit of preparation for getting out of dodge after listening to John Moore, who does not sport Einsteinian-Rensian hair...and I have to agree that fear is not a state in which I want to live, but being prepared does not hurt either...you have a most unusual pet poodle - lol...every detail is important
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 pm

DiVineEnvy wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Hi
    Hello! I've done a little bit of preparation for getting out of dodge after listening to John Moore, who does not sport Einsteinian-Rensian hair...and I have to agree that fear is not a state in which I want to live, but being prepared does not hurt either...you have a most unusual pet poodle - lol...every detail is important

You need to see my pet poodle playing the lead from Comfortably Numb whilst reciting the Bhagavad Gita . Its something else.

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello diVineEnvy,

Part of becoming self sufficient is being able to hold one's own visions .
    I would'nt let myself be swayed by gloomy scenarios stemming from someone else's mind.
    We all have our inner compass to guide us safely.
    Be your own Truth, expand your inner world, go for your dreams and you'll find peace within .
    Finding that peace is our best way to face the world .`
    It begins with you.

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:50 pm

mudra wrote:Hello diVineEnvy,

I would'nt let myself be swayed by gloomy scenarios stemming from someone else's mind.
    Be your own Truth, expand your inner world, go for your dreams and you'll find peace within .
    It begins with you.

Love from me
    mudra

Mudras..you are being wise again! good advice though if i may say so myself.
    DiVineEnvy
    DiVineEnvy

Post  DiVineEnvy Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 pm

It begins with you.

Love from me
    mudra
    Well said, mudra. No disagreement. Love back!

Floyd wrote:
    Agreed, Floyd...and yes, I would like to see your poodle play Comfortably Numb while reciting the Gita...can (s)he do While My Guitar Gently Weeps too?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 pm

DiVineEnvy wrote:

It begins with you.

Love from me
    mudra
    Well said, mudra. No disagreement. Love back!

Floyd wrote:
    Agreed, Floyd...and yes, I would like to see your poodle play Comfortably Numb while reciting the Gita...can (s)he do While My Guitar Gently Weeps too?
    Mate..she can even play all the keyboard solos from Tales From Topgarpahic Oceans...On one leg

DiVineEnvy
    DiVineEnvy

Post  DiVineEnvy Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Floyd wrote:Mate..she can even play all the keyboard solos from Tales From Topgarpahic Oceans...On one leg

WOW...one legged...I'm floored...Ms Poodle just made my post apocalyptic basement shelter playlist!!!...BTW, love the outfits!
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

What a delighted smile your poodle brought me, thank you! cheers

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am