~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

I've found my home

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

I've found my home - Page 2 Empty Re: I've found my home

Post  Carol on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 am

Welcome back Lynceus and hello again. I bet your mum had a wonderful day with all of your lovely surprises planned out for her. How thoughtful of you and what a lucky mum.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lynceus
    Lynceus

Post  Lynceus on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks Mudra, Mercuriel, Burgundia and Carol. I like the vibe here, seems a bit more real!
    Had a really nice day thanks Carol. A much needed break from all the madness going down of late :)
    DrManhattan
    DrManhattan

Post  DrManhattan on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:27 am

Oh hi <3
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 am

DrManhattan wrote:Oh hi <3
    Good to see you're still around Dr.
    Thubs Up
    seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

I've found my home - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  seekeroftruth on Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello, I would like to also say Hello to all.I am not very computer savvy ,I tried to get onto the intoduction page without success (i think). I am struggling with my lot in life and have found your forum both uplifting and fascinating.I have a particular interest in esoteric christian writings.I am looking forward to a little conversation as I find life to be a bit of a lonely old path and it is comforting to read of others posts as I am able to relate to various things. I am blessed to have access to the internet.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

I've found my home - Page 2 Empty Hello...

Post  Jenetta on Sun May 06, 2012 12:52 am

seekeroftruth wrote:Hello, I would like to also say Hello to all.I am not very computer savvy ,I tried to get onto the intoduction page without success (i think). I am struggling with my lot in life and have found your forum both uplifting and fascinating.I have a particular interest in esoteric christian writings.I am looking forward to a little conversation as I find life to be a bit of a lonely old path and it is comforting to read of others posts as I am able to relate to various things. I am blessed to have access to the internet.

Welcome to the forum Seeker...lots to discover here...get in touch with Oxy and his threads...Simplicity too...browse to your heart's delight. I have relatives in Australia a few of whom I met years ago...also I sometime ago discovered that a great-great uncle of mine from Ireland was sent to Australia on a prisoner's ship for a fairly minor misdeamenor...which happened in the 19th Century regularly in their courts of law in Ireland.

As below so above; as above so below
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky on Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

seekeroftruth wrote:Hello, I would like to also say Hello to all.I am not very computer savvy ,I tried to get onto the intoduction page without success (i think). I am struggling with my lot in life and have found your forum both uplifting and fascinating.I have a particular interest in esoteric christian writings.I am looking forward to a little conversation as I find life to be a bit of a lonely old path and it is comforting to read of others posts as I am able to relate to various things. I am blessed to have access to the internet.

Welcome, its one of the wonders of the web that people with "minority" interests can find like minded souls, I was hopeless on a computer when I started foruming, but you will soon get the hang of it, and others are always quick to help if you have any difficulties. Thubs Up
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sun May 06, 2012 2:27 pm

welcome seekerof truth. Nice avatar. This forum is full of open minded people who do not follow any human rules, ethics or human truths. Stay free of influance of others and you will survive. Welcome to the free lands of mists of avalon. :)

sunny
    Flowers
    devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Warm welcome in the Mists seekeroftruth.
    I am always quite happy to see our soul family growing.
    Have a great time amongst us. As you already this is a nice and friendly place to be.

Love from me
    mudra
    seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

I've found my home - Page 2 Empty thankyou

Post  seekeroftruth on Fri May 11, 2012 4:23 am

Thankyou for your welcomes, I dont have a lot of knowledge to contribute however i do have some life experience, intuitions and love to investigate. I dont have anyone to talk to in my day to day life about my real thoughts, I feel like a hypocrite at church because of my reading and personal revelations, I guess my outer life has fallen away and it is lonely. There is some comfort in knowing im not alone in my confusion, I would like to join in a bit so i hope noone minds Blushes
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 am

seekeroftruth wrote:Thankyou for your welcomes, I dont have a lot of knowledge to contribute however i do have some life experience, intuitions and love to investigate.

One's naked self is more precious than a thousand books seekeroftruth.
    You are most welcome in our community.
    In knowledge we can find agreements and disagreements but in Love we can
    actually find each other.

Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity on Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 pm

seekeroftruth wrote:Thankyou for your welcomes, I dont have a lot of knowledge to contribute however i do have some life experience, intuitions and love to investigate. I dont have anyone to talk to in my day to day life about my real thoughts, I feel like a hypocrite at church because of my reading and personal revelations, I guess my outer life has fallen away and it is lonely. There is some comfort in knowing im not alone in my confusion, I would like to join in a bit so i hope noone minds I've found my home - Page 2 224230

Hello seekeroftruth!

I've found my home - Page 2 Butter10

You sound just like ME!
    Everyone here is different and have different backgrounds.
    But we are all seekers, and together we share some very common truths.
    You'll love the Mists.
    Even when I've been absent awhile, it always feels like home when I come back.

I've found my home - Page 2 3562770023

@Jenetta . . I feel honored you mentioned me up there. *Hugz* to you!
    I've found my home - Page 2 157623

Current date/time is Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:40 pm