tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
newel
Brook
6 posters

this boot will elevate..

Brook
    Brook

this boot will elevate.. Empty Re: this boot will elevate..

Post  Brook Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 am

My friend James21,

It matters not which boot you wear to elevate. It matters which path you choose to follow, and whose words you choose to listen to. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities. Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say,“Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

No James21, what matters is that along the way you view your shopping cart, and ask yourself, do I really need these boots to walk the path of truth? Or as JC said....while walking that path............."He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "

Last edited by Brook on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 am

I don't think james21 is a real human being. It's probably a bot spamming forums.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 am

Whatever it is....it needed to be answered with some truth. I guess we'll know if he answers...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Yeah - I'm watching this Poster. So far - Nonsense...

So I'm thinking Bot too...

Hmmm - Off to the Admin Interface...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Have placed the User James21 as inactive until I get an Email or Notification from the User.

We'll see if this is a Bot or not.

That said - His email is from ******** which when I search it - Is a Chinese Gaming Service and It seems - Spam operation.

study

Last edited by Anchor on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal information removed...)

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Have placed the User James21 as inactive until I get an Email or Notification from the User.

We'll see if this is a Bot or not.

That said - His email is from yeah.net which when I search it - Is a Chinese Gaming Service and It seems - Spam operation.

study
    Shake your Chinese b(o)oty, James21!
    Die Spam Die
    Brook wrote: My friend James21,

It matters not which boot you wear to elevate. It matters which path you choose to follow, and whose words you choose to listen to. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities. Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say,“Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

No James21, what matters is that along the way you view your shopping cart, and ask yourself, do I really need these boots to walk the path of truth? Or as JC said....while walking that path............."He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "
    Brook wrote: Whatever it is....it needed to be answered with some truth. I guess we'll know if he answers...
    Lmfao
    Brook, you made my day!
    Flowers
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Its spam, but this thread is funny.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Brook wrote:My friend James21,

LOL Brook you made my day .
    No one will ever stop you in your stand for justice and truth .
    You are a brilliant warrior.
    Not sure that bot will survive that wave.

Much love
    Flowers

mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Okay...It's a Chinese puzzle all right...hahaha. But I sat there looking at it, and it seriously has a cryptic message in it. John21 is a book in the Bible, and the message matches some of the writings. so guys...I cracked a Chinese bot puzzle......hahahahahahaha.

Who ever heard of such a thing. Shocked

Okay..so Lionhawk is sitting here and wondering what the hell I'm laughing so hard at....... geek
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 pm

I tried to crack the other one...but it really stumped me...doh this boot will elevate.. 599874
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 pm

mudra wrote:
    Brook wrote:My friend James21,

LOL Brook you made my day .
    No one will ever stop you in your stand for justice and truth .
    You are a brilliant warrior.
    Not sure that bot will survive that wave.

Much love
    this boot will elevate.. 374937

mudra

That Bot is toast! this boot will elevate.. 958811 hahahaha
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 am

You taught them a lesson they won't ever forget, Brook!
    Does Chinese b$#@stards!
    Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 am

It is a fact that a lot of these kind of problems originate, or proxy through, China, but I don't know if you could extend the comment to all Chinese.

Chinese are people too - don't we love them too?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Anchor:It is a fact that a lot of these kind of problems originate, or proxy through, China, but I don't know if you could extend the comment to all Chinese.

Chinese are people too - don't we love them too?

Well, I love all Asians....especially my Asian granddaughter who is the sparkle in my eyes. However these Chinese bot...I'm on to em Wink ....they better look out.....hahahaha

geek lol!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am